What's new

10 terrorists entering India: The real story behind the alert from Pakistan

Courteous LMAO. Are you delusional? you think one tip which led to NOTHING....is considered cooperation despite all you have one and engaged in? You think one lousy tip wipes the slate clean? Nah bro.....its a good FIRST step in the right direction.....but much much more will need to be done. I appreciated the attempt....but it can only be measured over a long period of time...

Pakistan doesn't need character certificate from India or its people. It is doing what it should do as a state. It is doing what is good for itself. And that would continue in future too. You can think of all the "evil intentions" in them.

There is nothing imaginary about many acts of terror inside Pakistan that trace back to India. But Pakistan has chosen to help India instead of being paranoid 24/7 about India's past and present.
Only in the Pakistani media's accounts, there is no actual proof, if there was we would have seen it by now.

This was the best the Pakistani state could do:

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

But a few weeks later:

Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wouldn't be surprised either if this intel turns out to be, I mean how hard is it to just send 10 random people to their death to earn a little credit among international community. A cold move but nothing shines diplomacy/politics like blood.

I am sure our agencies are looking at this new development from every perspective. It's a bold move from Pakistan and we must receive it with sceptic appreciation.

This thread has devolved into the usual...

Maybe it was the usual transfer of some of Pakistans's "non state" mard e momin from some place to "Gujrat"....and thats enough for some ISI person's light bulb to light up and think lets try make India go on a wild goose chase.

Pakistan attitude change will only be confirmed if they hand over Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz Saeed and that JEM Azhar.

Lets not forget their casual response after we discovered a tunnel at the border after they tried their level best to stop BSF from coming to that area.

A new set of boy who cried wolf tactics will only work so far with India....because the history is too long and varied for India to ignore and be naive yet again.

This thread has devolved into the usual...

Maybe it was the usual transfer of some of Pakistans's "non state" mard e momin from some place to "Gujrat"....and thats enough for some ISI person's light bulb to light up and think lets try make India go on a wild goose chase.

Pakistan attitude change will only be confirmed if they hand over Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz Saeed and that JEM Azhar.

Lets not forget their casual response after we discovered a tunnel at the border after they tried their level best to stop BSF from coming to that area.

A new set of boy who cried wolf tactics will only work so far with India....because the history is too long and varied for India to ignore and be naive yet again.

Are you willing to handover those who are behind financing Insurgencies in Pakistan ?

Only in the Pakistani media's accounts, there is no actual proof, if there was we would have seen it by now.

This was the best the Pakistani state could do:

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

But a few weeks later:

Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Remind me again what kind of bogus proof india shared after phatankot or previous attack in Punjab to implicate ISI, Pakistan army and what not ?

India trying to play smart -
We gave you the tip that 10 terrorists have entered india- your job is to catch them - until now you have failed to catch them - and now looking for excuses -

All that talk of Pakistan double game or ulterior motive is bulls hit -

Focus in the right direction and you might be able to catch them -

Are you willing to handover those who are behind financing Insurgencies in Pakistan ?

Name any 3 of them like I just did for Pakistan.

Then tell me if any other country (like the US) has put a bounty on any of their heads or if they are on interpol most wanted list.

Name any 3 of them like I just did for Pakistan.

Then tell me if any other country (like the US) has put a bounty on any of their heads or if they are on interpol most wanted list.

What bounty ? Did you read the content of so called bounty itself ?

I'm going to ask same question to you. Did you actually read what this 10 million dollar is for ?

I'm going to ask same question to you. Did you actually read what this 10 million dollar is for ?
From the link above:
The U.S. has announced a bounty of as much as $10 million for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Hafiz Saeed for his alleged involvement in terrorist attacks, including the 2008 strike on Mumbai that killed more than 160 people,

But you tell me what it is REALLY for..

US admits it lacks evidence to convict $10m Hafiz Saeed - Telegraph

At a regular briefing, Mark Toner, State Department spokesman, was forced to clarify its position, pointing out the reward was for evidence that could be used to secure a conviction.

"We all know where he is. Every journalist in Pakistan and in the region knows how to find him. But we're looking for information that can be usable to convict him in a court of law," he said.

However, he admitted that so far the US lacked proof that would withstand judicial scrutiny "There is information, there is intelligence that is not necessarily usable in a court of law," he said.

From the link above:
The U.S. has announced a bounty of as much as $10 million for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Hafiz Saeed for his alleged involvement in terrorist attacks, including the 2008 strike on Mumbai that killed more than 160 people,

But you tell me what it is REALLY for..

Obviously, you were quick on your finger and forgot US state department revised their 10 million bounty offer afterwards. But you remained ignorant about that as well. So No Evidence against Hafiz Saeed LOL.

Irrespective of use of the intel, let's not be too skeptical, It's a positive sign that Pakistan shared some intel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom