What's new

10 Stunning Pictures Of Islamabad’s Astounding Rose And Jasmine Garden

One of my brother actually enjoy traveling and outing so he already agreed. Wase bhi 4/5 saal bad visit karna h Pakistan to without any 'terms and conditions' man Jana chiye. Lol
Ye bhi sahi hy...
Before going to Pakistan I am gonna make you guys to bring a 'places to visit list.' :coffee:
Will do whenever u ask...

The life of 90`s kid.....Epic:victory:.....I still play cricket.....

Phir kia masla hy.....Metro py betho....phir motorway or agay sy phir metro py...LO a gya Isloo

Na kr....Seriously.....Chal koi nai......abu ki sari jaidaad ka future maalik tu hi hy...Mubarkan

@Ammara Chaudhry ko pir wadhai ka chakar zaroor lagwain gy...

Mein to kehta hoan sultan kay kho chor ao Pindi mein :D

Thats pithoo garam....LOL........
I played whatever local and international sports ....
Barf pani,gulli danda and the very painful game in which you were hit by a tape ball it was called puthan puthai right?

One of my brother actually enjoy traveling and outing so he already agreed. Wase bhi 4/5 saal bad visit karna h Pakistan to without any 'terms and conditions' man Jana chiye. Lol

Before going to Pakistan I am gonna make you guys to bring a 'places to visit list.' :coffee:
So bismillah ji par fir tusaan ron na lap payena agar tuadi list wadi hui :D

Barf pani,gulli danda and the very painful game in which you were hit by a tape ball it was called puthan puthai right?

Oh my god jab Wo ball marte Thay opponent ko. :astagh: that pain uff.

So bismillah ji par fir tusaan ron na lap payena agar tuadi list wadi hui :D

It took me forever to understand it. I was reading it over and over again. But yeahhhh I got it. Nahi roun gi. You're gonna improve my Punjabi and @The Eagle this uncle gonna help me with my Urdu. :D

Horror Story :D :D

12552978_993446167402291_6576828513106043409_n.jpg

this pic is from IIU ?

This fucking forum is becoming a joke, retards are made moderators

bye all you **** ups

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom