What's new

10 Stunning Pictures Of Islamabad’s Astounding Rose And Jasmine Garden

Yep definitely not the kind of life we 90`s kids had enjoyed with all that outdoor activities,etc

Isloo is far more beautiful than it looks in these pics.You should definitely visit....It will be worth the effort and time....
BTW Where are u from???
Yep the prettiest of places in Isloo are the one,s not frequented by tourists Awane Quid,Bird Aviary,Backside of Lake View,Islamabad Railway Station,Normal parks in F sectors,Ali pur gaon region ,Golra Sharif,Pak China centre bohat jagahain hain boss ham locals ko he pata hain wo

Yep the prettiest of places in Isloo are the one,s not frequented by tourists Awane Quid,Bird Aviary,Backside of Lake View,Islamabad Railway Station,Normal parks in F sectors,Ali pur gaon region ,Golra Sharif,Pak China centre bohat jagahain hain boss ham locals ko he pata hain wo
And also Shahdara and neela sandh are also amongst the best places to chill in hot summer days.......
wesy karachi or lahore walon ko to Margalla road ki sair hi kra do to wo boht khush ho jaty hain.LOL....
On a serious note,I too love margalla road`s scenic beauty......

And also Shahdara and neela sandh are also amongst the best places to chill in hot summer days.......
wesy karachi or lahore walon ko to Margalla road ki sair hi kra do to wo boht khush ho jaty hain.LOL....
On a serious note,I too love margalla road`s scenic beauty......
Baki choro wo to Zoo ya I-9 mein he khush ho jatein hain :D
Wao mummy wo daikhain murree kay pahar kitnay pass hain(pointing towards margalla) wahan barf bhe hoti hay na :D

Baki choro wo to Zoo ya I-9 mein he khush ho jatein hain :D
Wao mummy wo daikhain murree kay pahar kitnay pass hain(pointing towards margalla) wahan barf bhe hoti hay na :D
And the best thing is that they think Islamabad is still that of 70`s,quite and still......They don`t know what we do here:partay:......And when they realize that,they get really surprised positively.........

And the best thing is that they think Islamabad is still that of 70`s,quite and still......They don`t know what we do here:partay:......And when they realize that,they get really surprised positively.........
Bowling alleys,hiking,camping,good eateries,top notch shopping places sab kuch hay yahaan :D

The reaction of Karachite and Lahori kids on seeing a wood pecker for the first time is priceless wow mummy ye Nat Geo mein daikha tha haha :D

Bowling alleys,hiking,camping,good eateries,top notch shopping places sab kuch hay yahaan :D

The reaction of Karachite and Lahori kids on seeing a wood pecker for the first time is priceless wow mummy ye Nat Geo mein daikha tha haha :D
All in all,What they want to see is roads full of noisy traffic with ``pathary walas`` at the sides and a lot of people........Thats there definition of ronak....:lol:

All in all,What they want to see is roads full of noisy traffic with ``pathary walas`` at the sides and a lot of people........Thats there definition of ronak....:lol:
Koi nahe RAJA bazar zindabad :D

Ham F 10 ya I 8 markaz he ja key khush ho jatay hain bohat hua to mandi mor ja key shor sharapay ka shok pura kar lia

Yep definitely not the kind of life we 90`s kids had enjoyed with all that outdoor activities,etc

I honestly did not even enjoy watching cartoon in my childhood. I used to play with my brother and friends and all outdoor activities. So much fun! I even played cricket and broke the Windows. Lol

Isloo is far more beautiful than it looks in these pics.You should definitely visit....It will be worth the effort and time....
BTW Where are u from???

Lahore. :)
Yes I have made this plan with my brothers in Pakistan already. That on my next visit to Pakistan, theyre gonna take me to norther area and Islamabad. Hope plans will work out.

I honestly did not even enjoy watching cartoon in my childhood. I used to play with my brother and friends and all outdoor activities. So much fun! I even played cricket and broke the Windows. Lol
I was an ikloota #thedukh no siblings no laraye jhagray :-(

The life of 90`s kid.....Epic:victory:.....I still play cricket.....
Lahore. :)
Yes I have made this plan with my brothers in Pakistan already. That on my next visit to Pakistan, theyre gonna take me to norther area and Islamabad. Hope plans will work out.
Phir kia masla hy.....Metro py betho....phir motorway or agay sy phir metro py...LO a gya Isloo

Na kr....Seriously.....Chal koi nai......abu ki sari jaidaad ka future maalik tu hi hy...Mubarkan

Koi nahe RAJA bazar zindabad :D

Ham F 10 ya I 8 markaz he ja key khush ho jatay hain bohat hua to mandi mor ja key shor sharapay ka shok pura kar lia
@Ammara Chaudhry ko pir wadhai ka chakar zaroor lagwain gy...

Awwww you're the only child? Ugh' that's not fun at all.
Omg I remember when I was in Pakistan, we used to make so much noise, fights, laughs, and making parties with each other was the best part and an aunty from our neighbors used to say MashAllah such a happy family but everytime you guys make noise, I run like there's a fight lol.

The life of 90`s kid.....Epic:victory:.....I still play cricket.....

Confession time I even played mithoo gol garm something I forgot the name and even played that goli danda thing (though my brother never wanted me to play but begged him to let me play it once and then I did) :D Golden days.

Phir kia masla hy.....Metro py betho....phir motorway or agay sy phir metro py...LO a gya Isloo

Pakistan se aye Kafi time ho gya so raston ka pata Nahi plus akele koi Nahi Jane de ga.
Btw I miss playing cricket. :(

@Ammara Chaudhry ko pir wadhai ka chakar zaroor lagwain gy...

And that is?

Now thats a bit of problem.....Bros ko chocolates la k do pehly...phir manen gy

One of my brother actually enjoy traveling and outing so he already agreed. Wase bhi 4/5 saal bad visit karna h Pakistan to without any 'terms and conditions' man Jana chiye. Lol

Thats a must visit places for lahoris and karachites......Lahore ki yaad taza ho jy gi:enjoy:

Before going to Pakistan I am gonna make you guys to bring a 'places to visit list.' :coffee:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom