What's new

10 Most Disciplined Armies In The World

I fail to understand what you mean?
I honestly don't have time for reading everything to counter your argument.
I also fail to understand what do you mean by "Israel's population was made of migrants", what's your point?

I honestly don't have time for reading everything to counter your argument.
I understand.

I also fail to understand what do you mean by "Israel's population was made of migrants", what's your point?
Those who set up State of Israel in 1947. Migrants from Europe like Menachem Begin born in Belarus or Golda Meir born Ukraine.

Picture below of European migrants heading to Middle East in boats.

boat-jewish7565530495526493459.jpg

7088695.jpg

You are very wrong,

They are mard-e-momins

Their battle prowess ensured 90,000 Indians surrendered, the biggest surrender since WW2 :)

7325229506_4b4cfee0af.jpg
Huh, buddy, in 1971 India took 97,000 of your soldiers as prisoners of war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

I couldn't find any tracing of 90,000 Indian prisoners of war, would you mind sending me an actual source rather than giving me a picture of what ever it is?

I understand.

Those who set up State of Israel in 1947. Migrants from Europe like Menachem Begin born in Belarus or Golda Meir born Ukraine.

Picture below of European migrants heading to Middle East in boats.

boat-jewish7565530495526493459.jpg

7088695.jpg
Yes... but what is the point? The US is made of migrants, Australia, many European countries, many Asian countries.
I cant understand your point.

Just ask him what will buy more? 1,300 million Shekels or 200 million Shekels and he will understand promptly.
Didn't see you wrote this. I guess I will answer everything you wrote.
I understood that, how come Israel, which had in 1967 2.45 million people, could defeat countries with over 100 million people? The Israeli economy was also much smaller since we didn't have all of the high-tech we have today.
But you are talking about numbers.

1.2 Billion as you claim is stronger than 200 million, from what I understood.
And that's it, it doesn't matter. Countries are stronger than each other. The US is stronger than Russia, Russia is stronger than Poland, it wouldn't matter how you would try to explain it.

I'd rather not get into debates about India and Pakistan because I got banned enough times, sometimes for nothing.

Huh, buddy, in 1971 India took 97,000 of your soldiers as prisoners of war
Oh yes. A oft repeated lie gains currency of truth - this is classic example of that. The numbers of regular PA soldiers was about 55k. The 97k figure is aggregate of civilians, support, police etc. Refer to Indian newspaper below.

3-jpg.213587

And any battlefront has a backdrop. Below is the map of the logistical nightmare that was fighting in the Bengal delta. In 55k force was fighting the Bangla Mukhti Bahini, on their home turf against a hostile population of 70 million Bengalis 1,000s of miles from hme.

FxC8BCq.jpg

Air Distances.

Islamabad, Pakistan to Dhaka, Bangladesh - 1,300 miles
London, UK to Istanbul, Turkey - 1,400 miles

Sea Distances.

Karachi, Pakistan to Chittagong, Bangladesh - 3,400 miles
Plymouth, UK to Istanbul, Turkey - 3,400 miles

Population of UK 60 million
Population of Turkey 70 million

Population of Pakistan - 40 million (1971)
Population of East Bengal - 45 million (1971)

Population of India - (1971) 570 million
Population of Russia - 143 million

Please reead this link where I went into detail if you have time > https://defence.pk/threads/war-of-1971-bangladesh.377374/

I got banned enough times
I would be against banning Israeli's and would oppose arbitrary censoring. I think it is vital that we have Israeli members here on PDF to break down the barriers that exist. I certainly think Pakistan should recognize Isreal and have normal relationship - I also do not think Israel is a threat to Pakistan and vice versa.

US is made of migrants
It was statement of fact in a train of reasoning - that migrants from Europe came with certain advantages. Europe for last 400 years has been at the vanguard of human development so these migrants came armed with cultures imbued with progressive ideas.

Countries are stronger than each other
Yes. That is a fact. If Poland was 7 times more populous I think it would be significantly stronger and I doubt it would have got pushed around so much. Ditto Belguim with referance to Germany. The Belgian/German disparity in population is about same as Pak/India - 1:7

Oh yes. A oft repeated lie gains currency of truth - this is classic example of that. The numbers of regular PA soldiers was about 55k. The 97k figure is aggregate of civilians, support, police etc. Refer to Indian newspaper below.

3-jpg.213587

And any battlefront has a backdrop. Below is the map of the logistical nightmare that was fighting in the Bengal delta. In 55k force was fighting the Bangla Mukhti Bahini, on their home turf against a hostile population of 70 million Bengalis 1,000s of miles from hme.

FxC8BCq.jpg

Air Distances.

Islamabad, Pakistan to Dhaka, Bangladesh - 1,300 miles
London, UK to Istanbul, Turkey - 1,400 miles

Sea Distances.

Karachi, Pakistan to Chittagong, Bangladesh - 3,400 miles
Plymouth, UK to Istanbul, Turkey - 3,400 miles

Population of UK 60 million
Population of Turkey 70 million

Population of Pakistan - 40 million (1971)
Population of East Bengal - 45 million (1971)

Population of India - (1971) 570 million
Population of Russia - 143 million

Please reead this link where I went into detail if you have time > https://defence.pk/threads/war-of-1971-bangladesh.377374/

I would be against banning Israeli's and would oppose arbitrary censoring. I think it is vital that we have Israeli members here on PDF to break down the barriers that exist. I certainly think Pakistan should recognize Isreal and have normal relationship - I also do not think Israel is a threat to Pakistan and vice versa.

It was statement of fact in a train of reasoning - that migrants from Europe came with certain advantages. Europe for last 400 years has been at the vanguard of human development so these migrants came armed with cultures imbued with progressive ideas.

Yes. That is a fact. If Poland was 7 times more populous I think it would be significantly stronger and I doubt it would have got pushed around so much. Ditto Belguim with referance to Germany. The Belgian/German disparity in population is about same as Pak/India - 1:7
Like 55,000 prisoners of war isn't much. This is what I saw in Wikipedia and this is what I said.

I have no idea how you got into sea and air distances.

Doesn't seem like there are many people in Pakistan that think like you.

Yeah and that wouldn't change the fact that they were heavily outnumbered.

"If" well if Israel would have been as big as Turkey territory wise it would have a higher GDP than every other country in the world. We have an expression here in Israel, "If Grandma had wheels then..."
Its if, it is not the reality. You are either stronger either weaker.

Back
Top Bottom