What's new

10 Most Disciplined Armies In The World

Channels like TheRichest are run by content generation companies. They know PAkistanis are the most obsessed with the army, so what better way to generate more traffic than putting Pakistani Army right on the top of Most "disciplined" armies in the world.

An army with a history of so many Coup d'état is the most disciplined army in the world :omghaha:

Channels like TheRichest are run by content generation companies. They know PAkistanis are the most obsessed with the army, so what better way to generate more traffic than putting Pakistani Army right on the top of Most "disciplined" armies in the world.

An army with a history of so many Coup d'état is the most disciplined army in the world :omghaha:
Even more funny thing is that an army who is known for killing and blinding innocent kids who injured over 12k people in just a few months made into that list :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha:
@User @Mentee

Even more funny thing is that an army who is known for killing and blinding innocent kids who injured over 12k people in just a few months made into that list :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha:
@User @Mentee

Why would you engage with someone who couldn't understand the ranking in the video in the first place?

@User @Mentee

We don't care for such lists, whether Indian army is there on the list we are least interested. Its the Pakistanis, I still remember unending self praising on the Best Military General threads :rofl:

We don't care for such lists, whether Indian army is there on the list we are least interested. Its the Pakistanis, I still remember unending self praising on the Best Military General threads :rofl:

But you do care if Pakistan is mentioned anywhere in any list. Tells a lot about your insecurities. Sometimes your obsession makes me feel angry ............ you are always felt like a whining crying child ............. but then I realise who would appreciate my politeness and cool if you weren't there. Your obsession with us is like an ugly brother that makes me look good. Carry on.

But you do care if Pakistan is mentioned anywhere in any list. Tells a lot about your insecurities. Sometimes your obsession makes me feel angry ............ you are always felt like a whining crying child ............. but then I realise who would appreciate my politeness and cool if you weren't there. Your obsession with us is like an ugly brother that makes me look good. Carry on.

Why would we be insecure of stupidity? :lol:

We don't care for such lists,
Than why even open it :rofl: :rofl: you watched it till end and only pointed out Pakistan Army's name that tells us how much you're obsessed with us and seeing all the butt hurt on this thread we can also see how much you ''care'' about these lists:omghaha:
whether Indian army is there on the list we are least interested
Yea right :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Best Military General threads :rofl:
You know why? cuz Pak Army have proved themselves to be if not the only best military than definitely one of the best military :lol:

Than why even open it :rofl: :rofl: you watched it till end and only pointed out Pakistan Army's name that tells us how much you're obsessed with us and seeing all the butt hurt on this thread we can also see how much you ''care'' about these lists:omghaha:

You know why? cuz Pak Army have proved themselves to be if not the only best military than definitely one of the best military :lol:

Did not watch the video, as the OP has already mentioned that Pakistan Army topped the list :lol:

Its not obsession, its not jealously, its pure concern. From water car engineer to fake IMF awards to the best army general in the world. Why are you guys so naïve and gullible? :woot:

What about this one you haters, lol?
Pakistan Army Winning Gold in Exercise Cambrian Patrol 2016 in UK

@User @Mentee
Is ka kasor nae hain robots are programmed to do certain sh-it :D

Officer class casualty rate is higher in Pakistan army when compared with others----
Which means they don't just send their privates and sergeants into the battle field and smoke cigar while chilling in their safe com stations .

Edit : No general in his right mind would fight along with his men at some outpost , facing volleys of rpgs, our do :)

Indian army and disciplined ??? Are you kidding ? Indian army rapes indian women and you are saying they are disciplined ? When they see pakistan army then they pee in their pants ... You should make a list with name "LOL Army" and add indian army at top in this list
Yet it is still stronger than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom