What's new

10 killed, 13 injured as shell hits bus near Donetsk, E. Ukraine

Now you are going off topic and blaming to hide your moral stability. We don't know about whom you are talking beheading or something else. We have courage to condemn terrorism, assaults against innocent civilians & we ever will stand with humanity and will criticize dual faced democracies and human rights.

see , you are still putting your own agenda on a neutral subject.

The death in Ukraine have nothing to do with muslim nor terrorist, it have nothing in common with the Paris Incident, yet you are using the same thing to protrait this incident. So, in your mind the ukrainian is terrorist and the russian and rebel is a saint. What if i tell you this particular incident is solely rest on the rebel and they are responsibile for it? Will you still have the same interest on giving this people their condolence?

lol hypocritcy at work

In my mind Brussels's new born Ukraine is aggressor & freedom fighters of Donetsk & Lugansk are defenders of freedom, economic, social & democratic rights while Russia is a sign of stability in the region. What if this incident was orchestrated by Azov battalion? right sector groups?

I will condemn any attack over civilians by both sides and will pay my condolences to victims families.

maybe you are the one that should stop commenting on this issue, did you once say tuose 5000 people deserved to die?

lol dude, i think you have a serious wire malfunction in your head, suggest you go see a doctor

The Ukrainian government never should have launched the ATO, a fight they not only cannot win, but also costs countless lives. Lose lose scenario.

Last edited:
The Ukrainian government never should have launched the ATO, a fight they not only cannot win, but also costs countless lives. Lose lose scenario.

dude, they are currently winning. They are a step closer to force the Rebel in the negotiation table with the goal of unified Ukraine

And since the Oil price drop, we do not see much large scale "Humanitarian aide" from Russia. Lol

In my mind Brussels's new born Ukraine is aggressor & freedom fighters of Donetsk & Lugansk are defenders of freedom, economic, social & democratic rights while Russia is a sign of stability in the region. What if this incident was orchestrated by Azov battalion? right sector groups?

I will condemn any attack over civilians by both sides and will pay my condolences to victims families.

no, you will not, you will only pay respect to your "Western Terrorist" victim family lmao

How did you know that act must be the act from kiev? Were you there? You dont know, everything you hear as of now is a hearsay, which amount to nothing.

For a person eho already seen the west as terrorist, you cannot be neutral, and henceforth, you cannot be geniunely pay respect to the person killed by your side.

How did i Know? I have been there, if you ask me do I feel sorry for the muslim extremist I personally killed? I would said no.

But then again , is this the same as some dude brust in an peaceful office and killed unarmed people? Absolutely not.

no, you will not, you will only pay respect to your "Western Terrorist" victim family lmao

How did you know that act must be the act from kiev? Were you there? You dont know, everything you hear as of now is a hearsay, which amount to nothing.

For a person eho already seen the west as terrorist, you cannot be neutral, and henceforth, you cannot be geniunely pay respect to the person killed by your side.

How did i Know? I have been there, if you ask me do I feel sorry for the muslim extremist I personally killed? I would said no.

But then again , is this the same as some dude brust in an peaceful office and killed unarmed people? Absolutely not.

Here you are wrong, as human being, liberal, democratic i even condemn Paris attack but you still moral less western extremist stand as per your agenda.

you just shooting in the air on behalf of you little experience of area and i am talking to you over sufficient experience of region and what actually going over there. I don't think you should challenge one's experience just like childish attitude.

What you did, i don't care and not my subject to discuss therefore we didn't support extremism but you may be as you are doing in this thread.

Terrorists holds no nationality and religion, may be you will improve your knowledge!
Of course not, both situations are different and we never and will not support killing of people over particular issues.

We suffered and more than 60000 lives in terrorists acts, lost 140 little flowers in Army public school you are not suffered as we are so you have no idea how against we are against terrorism. btw, that's separate discussion.

Here you are wrong, as human being, liberal, democratic i even condemn Paris attack but you still moral less western extremist stand as per your agenda.

you just shooting in the air on behalf of you little experience of area and i am talking to you over sufficient experience of region and what actually going over there. I don't think you should challenge one's experience just like childish attitude.

What you did, i don't care and not my subject to discuss therefore we didn't support extremism but you may be as you are doing in this thread.

Terrorists holds no nationality and religion, may be you will improve your knowledge!
Of course not, both situations are different and we never and will not support killing of people over particular issues.

We suffered and more than 60000 lives in terrorists acts, lost 140 little flowers in Army public school you are not suffered as we are so you have no idea how against we are against terrorism. btw, that's separate discussion.

no you didn't, that's it. Period

You think you do, but you didn't

What you actually do is to assign blame on the Paris attack on the post, you have actually hijacked that post and vent your own anger to the west, and that's what you actually do.

And don't preach to me about terrorism too, where are you when I was in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting the people who eventually killed 140 of your own school children?

And don't preach to me about terrorism too, where are you when I was in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting the people who eventually killed 140 of your own school children?

We have no clue that you were saint in your previous life.

We also have no clue how big your mouth is and how small your brain are
Same goes for you actually.Wanna keep defending murder of civilians?OCSE has said- your non-existent shells and GRAD missles are not from side of DNR.

Same goes for you actually.Wanna keep defending murder of civilians?OCSE has said- your non-existent shells and GRAD missles are not from side of DNR.

lol, did they??

This is the OCSE Jan 17 (yesterday) daily report. Let's see what it says..

Latest from OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine based on information received as of 18:00 (Kyiv time), 16 January 2015 | OSCE

This report is for media and the general public.

SMM continued to monitor the implementation of the provisions of the Minsk Protocol and Memorandum and the work of the Joint Centre for Control and Co-ordination (JCCC). The SMM observed a large number of ceasefire violations in the Donetsk region. The SMM conducted its third visit to the site of the incident causing the deaths of civilians on a bus in Volnovakha.

The SMM concluded its third fact-finding patrol to government-controlled Volnovakha (35km south-west of Donetsk), where 12 civilian passengers of a bus had been killed and 17 injured on 13 January (see SMM Spot Report 14 January and SMM Daily Report 14 January). The SMM conducted a comprehensive inspection, focusing on five craters caused by explosions that had occurred during the incident. The investigation included comprehensive crater analysis of two specific blast craters, including the crater located 10 metres from the side of the passenger bus. In the SMM’s assessment all craters examined were caused by rockets fired from a north-north-eastern direction.

At the Joint Centre for Control and Co-ordination (JCCC) headquarters in government-controlled Debaltseve (55km north-east of Donetsk), the Chiefs of Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the Russian Federation Armed Forces told the SMM that the security situation had deteriorated considerably in the previous few days, with a significant increase in ceasefire violations by all parties. In the 24 hours preceding 08:00hrs, 16 January, they said the JCCC had registered 138 violations: 64 committed by the Ukrainian Armed Forces, and 74 by armed groups of the “Donetsk People’s Republic” (“DPR”) or the “Lugansk People’s Republic” (“LPR”), with the Donetsk airport and environs being the most problematic area.

The Russian Federation General at the JCCC in Donetsk suggested that the Ukrainian Armed Forces, the Russian Federation representation to the JCCC, and “LPR” and “DPR” armed groups should use artillery detection radars to monitor the implementation of the ceasefire. He invited the SMM to monitor the usage of this technology. The SMM had previously monitored such technology used by the “DPR” (what seemed to be an AISTYONOK Portable Mortar Position Reconnaissance Radar) on 14 January while on patrol in the north-western suburbs of Donetsk city.

In “DPR”-controlled Makiivka (5km east of Donetsk), a senior local “DPR” member told the SMM that some areas of the city had experienced shelling in the previous 48 hours. The SMM observed structural damage to a number of houses, and saw a number of craters, most likely caused by mortars. Residents informed the SMM that on 11 January a 44-year-old man had been killed and his 14-year-old daughter seriously injured in a shelling incident in the city, and subsequently transferred to Moscow for treatment. In a 20 minute period, the SMM heard six outgoing 82mm mortar rounds emanating from a location 300 metres from its position in the city.

Whilst in government-controlled Avdiivka (15km north of Donetsk), the SMM heard and/or saw more than 150 incoming and outgoing artillery and mortar rounds in and around the city in less than an hour.

At the JCCC office in “LPR”-controlled Velykyi Sukhodil (43km south-east of Luhansk), Ukrainian and Russian Federation military officers attached to the JCCC told the SMM that there had been 25 ceasefire violations in the sector in the previous 24 hours, 10 by the Ukrainian side and 15 by the “LPR”.

The “LPR”-appointed and Cossack-approved “municipal head” in “LPR”-controlled Stakhanov (50km west of Luhansk), told the SMM on 15 January that approximately half of the municipal employees and more than half of the town’s medical personnel had left since the start of hostilities. According to him, no major enterprises were working in the city, and the “LPR” had only made one-off payments to pensioners and public-sector workers.

At a checkpoint manned by Ukrainian volunteer battalion members near government-controlled Myrna Dolyna (75km north-west of Luhansk), the SMM heard sustained outgoing mortar fire emanating from a location north-east of its position.

The acting regional military commissar – speaking at a press conference in Dnepropetrovsk – said the fourth wave of mobilisation, to last 210 days, would start on 20 January. The previous day, the Dnepropetrovsk regional military prosecutor – speaking to the SMM – said 50,000 men would be mobilised throughout Ukraine.

On 14 January the SMM observed the first day of a three-day training module in Zaporizhzhia (85km south of Dnepropetrovsk), organised by the Women of Maidan Non-Governmental Organisation, in which 24 female school psychologists were offered advice on how to treat children and families psychologically affected by the conflict.
The situation remained calm in Kharkiv, Kherson, Odessa, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv and Kyiv.

First of all, the report concluded it was a rocket [in green] (instead of Russian Claiming - Landmine) of unknown origin and type that did in the bus. Grad, IS A ROCKET.

Then the location of the bus is at a Ukrainian Checkpoint near Volnovakha, 35 KM South West of Donetsk [in red], and the OCSE confirm the rocket is fired from North-North East of the bus [in green]. Pull out a map, North-North East of Volnovakha is - Donetsk (Volnovakha is 35 km South West, remember?) ....And who in control of Donetsk right now??

Ok, if you still think Ukrainian Fire the rocket, then can you answer me this. Let's for argument sake, it is indeed Ukrainian Rocket. Why would they be at the frontline, firing rocket South West AWAY from the frontline and target their own checkpoint?? lol this does not make any sense.

If you do have a brain, please, do use it....

lol, did they??

This is the OCSE Jan 17 (yesterday) daily report. Let's see what it says..

Latest from OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine based on information received as of 18:00 (Kyiv time), 16 January 2015 | OSCE

This report is for media and the general public.

SMM continued to monitor the implementation of the provisions of the Minsk Protocol and Memorandum and the work of the Joint Centre for Control and Co-ordination (JCCC). The SMM observed a large number of ceasefire violations in the Donetsk region. The SMM conducted its third visit to the site of the incident causing the deaths of civilians on a bus in Volnovakha.

The SMM concluded its third fact-finding patrol to government-controlled Volnovakha (35km south-west of Donetsk), where 12 civilian passengers of a bus had been killed and 17 injured on 13 January (see SMM Spot Report 14 January and SMM Daily Report 14 January). The SMM conducted a comprehensive inspection, focusing on five craters caused by explosions that had occurred during the incident. The investigation included comprehensive crater analysis of two specific blast craters, including the crater located 10 metres from the side of the passenger bus. In the SMM’s assessment all craters examined were caused by rockets fired from a north-north-eastern direction.

At the Joint Centre for Control and Co-ordination (JCCC) headquarters in government-controlled Debaltseve (55km north-east of Donetsk), the Chiefs of Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the Russian Federation Armed Forces told the SMM that the security situation had deteriorated considerably in the previous few days, with a significant increase in ceasefire violations by all parties. In the 24 hours preceding 08:00hrs, 16 January, they said the JCCC had registered 138 violations: 64 committed by the Ukrainian Armed Forces, and 74 by armed groups of the “Donetsk People’s Republic” (“DPR”) or the “Lugansk People’s Republic” (“LPR”), with the Donetsk airport and environs being the most problematic area.

The Russian Federation General at the JCCC in Donetsk suggested that the Ukrainian Armed Forces, the Russian Federation representation to the JCCC, and “LPR” and “DPR” armed groups should use artillery detection radars to monitor the implementation of the ceasefire. He invited the SMM to monitor the usage of this technology. The SMM had previously monitored such technology used by the “DPR” (what seemed to be an AISTYONOK Portable Mortar Position Reconnaissance Radar) on 14 January while on patrol in the north-western suburbs of Donetsk city.

In “DPR”-controlled Makiivka (5km east of Donetsk), a senior local “DPR” member told the SMM that some areas of the city had experienced shelling in the previous 48 hours. The SMM observed structural damage to a number of houses, and saw a number of craters, most likely caused by mortars. Residents informed the SMM that on 11 January a 44-year-old man had been killed and his 14-year-old daughter seriously injured in a shelling incident in the city, and subsequently transferred to Moscow for treatment. In a 20 minute period, the SMM heard six outgoing 82mm mortar rounds emanating from a location 300 metres from its position in the city.

Whilst in government-controlled Avdiivka (15km north of Donetsk), the SMM heard and/or saw more than 150 incoming and outgoing artillery and mortar rounds in and around the city in less than an hour.

At the JCCC office in “LPR”-controlled Velykyi Sukhodil (43km south-east of Luhansk), Ukrainian and Russian Federation military officers attached to the JCCC told the SMM that there had been 25 ceasefire violations in the sector in the previous 24 hours, 10 by the Ukrainian side and 15 by the “LPR”.

The “LPR”-appointed and Cossack-approved “municipal head” in “LPR”-controlled Stakhanov (50km west of Luhansk), told the SMM on 15 January that approximately half of the municipal employees and more than half of the town’s medical personnel had left since the start of hostilities. According to him, no major enterprises were working in the city, and the “LPR” had only made one-off payments to pensioners and public-sector workers.

At a checkpoint manned by Ukrainian volunteer battalion members near government-controlled Myrna Dolyna (75km north-west of Luhansk), the SMM heard sustained outgoing mortar fire emanating from a location north-east of its position.

The acting regional military commissar – speaking at a press conference in Dnepropetrovsk – said the fourth wave of mobilisation, to last 210 days, would start on 20 January. The previous day, the Dnepropetrovsk regional military prosecutor – speaking to the SMM – said 50,000 men would be mobilised throughout Ukraine.

On 14 January the SMM observed the first day of a three-day training module in Zaporizhzhia (85km south of Dnepropetrovsk), organised by the Women of Maidan Non-Governmental Organisation, in which 24 female school psychologists were offered advice on how to treat children and families psychologically affected by the conflict.
The situation remained calm in Kharkiv, Kherson, Odessa, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv and Kyiv.

First of all, the report concluded it was a rocket [in green] (instead of Russian Claiming - Landmine) of unknown origin and type that did in the bus. Grad, IS A ROCKET.

Then the location of the bus is at a Ukrainian Checkpoint near Volnovakha, 35 KM South West of Donetsk [in red], and the OCSE confirm the rocket is fired from North-North East of the bus [in green]. Pull out a map, North-North East of Volnovakha is - Donetsk (Volnovakha is 35 km South West, remember?) ....And who in control of Donetsk right now??

Ok, if you still think Ukrainian Fire the rocket, then can you answer me this. Let's for argument sake, it is indeed Ukrainian Rocket. Why would they be at the frontline, firing rocket South West AWAY from the frontline and target their own checkpoint?? lol this does not make any sense.

If you do have a brain, please, do use it....

And our innocent poor friends believe with close eyes what said by EU organization. But poor innocent people thumping chest over Killing in Paris but enjoying with discussing type of ammunition used in killing of 13 people.

Absolute humanity.

Lol if you count those weapon and ammo shipment to the rebel is "Humanilitian Aide" then yeah, the west did not do anything

Dude, did you notice how much that "Humanitarian Aide " of your Russia dwindle after the Western Sanction hits home in Russia?

If your "Humanitarian Aide" is in fact Humanitarian Aide, then the rebel would not ask the Ukrainian to resume Social Security payment to go back to the negotiation table.

Lol

let me get this straight

Your whole point behind the west is making a false flag attack is based on the Bus hit an AP mine and the Kiev government claim it was a rocket?

As i said in my last post, u dont even know how AP mine work, at this point in time, i will suggest you go get 2 MON 50 AP mine, and run one over with a bus and step on the other with your own feet, then you may have a better understand how an AP mine works

A friendly piece of advice tho, use a truck and ran over one first, then step on the other, otherwise you would not be able to compare. lol

Every single time he comments, usually on things which he has no idea about and people who he backs despite them being the most racist people in Europe he claims that its a false flag, just put him on ignore its easier.

And our innocent poor friends believe with close eyes what said by EU organization. But poor innocent people thumping chest over Killing in Paris but enjoying with discussing type of ammunition used in killing of 13 people.

Absolute humanity.

lol, I did not bring up the topic OCSE claim the rocket is not from the side of DNR.

Just pointing to him OCSE does not say that, and actually implying the rocket is coming from Donetsk (If you care to read between the line)

Are you blind or are you blind??

Every single time he comments, usually on things which he has no idea about and people who he backs despite them being the most racist people in Europe he claims that its a false flag, just put him on ignore its easier.

lol, put him on ignore? NEVER...

One of my favourite past time is look at how PDF troll comment on stuff that they don't know about, making them a big arse out of themselves and did not even know about it.

That's some fun time

One of my favourite past time is look at how PDF troll comment on stuff that they don't know about, making them a big arse out of themselves and did not even know about it.

That's some fun time
You should try harder when defending murder of civilians done by Ukraine.If run out of "facts" feel free to contact Ministry of Truth in Kiev.Meanwhile hacked SBU accounts show clearly who done it .

You should try harder when defending murder of civilians done by Ukraine.If run out of "facts" feel free to contact Ministry of Truth in Kiev.Meanwhile hacked SBU accounts show clearly who done it .

lol last time you said OCSE saying DNR did not do it. Now you claim hacked SBU account lol.

Why don't you just admit you saw the headline on RT and jump to conclusion without reading the OCSE daily report at all?? I quoted the report which you claim release DNR of any responsibility, but yet the report claim the rocket come from NNE of Volnovakha, which is SW of Donetsk...

lol, as a general rules, read what the report saying before comment...

Back
Top Bottom