What's new

10 killed, 13 injured as shell hits bus near Donetsk, E. Ukraine

Sir,
I was told that condolence thread was made by @jhungary so that positive image of Muslims and Pakistanis will be shown-and he was about to forward it to France agency where it would be published-
This thread is not made with an intention to send it for publishing purpose. His style might be wrong but intention was sincere.Please appreciate this kind attempt of his rather than getting hurtful-yes he should have first represent condolence-and I will leave it to Mr.Gary to explain-
You initiated this thread so that he could express his deep condolences but maybe he thought that your intention is to humiliate him.You two need to engage in various discussions with clear heart and warm emotions.
------------------------------------------------
Sir,
I am also astonished that why you people have so much expectations with west or India. Why do you feel that they will value those lives which are valued by you and adopt same strategy as you do.
Remember,65% of their approach will reciprocate to that of yours and vice versa B/c they are a different nation.You may try to reduce the difference but you can never eliminate it.For this,either you have to change your genes and religion or either they do.Even my bp raises when I see some mindsets supporting terrible emotional terrorism done by Charlie and at least you have strength to see Charlie's terrible actions.I can't even bear to read about them,let alone seeing them!
I am seeing all those differentiation but I try to avoid it because I never expect them to be on same page.

Regards

EU's freedom of speech, democracy, human rights are politically motivated, When a resident of EU is publishing hate speeches, drawings to provoke Muslims which itself an act of terrorism (according to constitution and terror laws of several leading EU countries) then its titled as Freedom of speech, when a Muslim used to react through statements, speeches, addresses or social media out of threatening contents than it come to extremism, social threat, terrorism. Well, let's suppose that their Law & their country but even then a single law has 2 different meanings for different social & religious groups in most democratic & human right community of EU.

Do you like that being a Pakistani i have right to abuse, hate, any other member belongs to other country because i am in Pakistan Defense forum? That's also a right of freedom of speech!

Your answer is NO, because even a freedom of speech has particular limitations and boundaries framed in human respect and positive social behaviour. So question is; What kind of FoS (Freedom of speech) EU is advocating which is allowing hate, assault, terror over social & religious communities?

We never have expectations with EU or India (I don't know how you took this thought), we just showing mirror to them according to their own constitution and law.

Being positive is a good behaviour but needless positivity is your weakness.
So first i made stance to show their hypocrisy/dual faced attitude and then as positive Muslim and Pakistani, i condemn and pay condolence to victim's families. (Check my post in his thread).

Nothing serious as just discussion but i would like to lock him over his own words & he is.
He will condemn or pay condolence or not is up to his conscience.

Last edited:
How's disgusting that you still shunning to answer main points, condemn this attack & pay condolence to the victim's families.
Damn care how AP mine is working but i know one thing that 12 lives has gone. Get some moral courage and collect more than 17 condolences. If you really have some human sense.

Dude, you seems to forget condolence is pay, not request, and one have to done so most IMPORTANLY WITHOUT ANY AGENDA

If you drop "The West Caused this " attutide, i am more than gladly sign your condolence, but if the first page of the paragraph you write more than likely from whereever.

Then your post is not tribute post, this is simply just a joke to you. I reply my post on the merit of the poster, and this i dont see any seriously in it.

You are not paying respect to the people who killed in this incident here, you just want to assign blame to one party , any party. This is honestly quite oblivious

dude 10 people were killed ,you american defense force cant stop defending your war crimes, leave this forum if you dont like it. Ahh yeah i forgot CIA is paying you and other westerners who all of the sudden popped up to spam and spread propaganda in defence.pk

lol ::-D It's really rich coming from a PDF clown

chart.aspx

the australian is talking here lolmao, your currency is losing value daily

Dude, you post a curve with two unnamed axis and claim Australian dollar is losing value? It could be anything that curve represent.

Whats more is you are quoting an "U" shape curve with the end is higher than the begining. Do you even know waht thats mean? That mean whatevrr you are quoting is gaining, you are using a gaining curve to proof your losing ground post....

I want to know where you study High School, i will probably send this post to your high school and ask them to retract ur diploma...

lol ::-D It's really rich coming from a PDF clown

Dude, you post a curve with two unnamed axis and claim Australian dollar is losing value? It could be anything that curve represent.

Whats more is you are quoting an "U" shape curve with the end is higher than the begining. Do you even know waht thats mean? That mean whatevrr you are quoting is gaining, you are using a gaining curve to proof your losing ground post....

I want to know where you study High School, i will probably send this post to your high school and ask them to retract ur diploma...

Right click on the image and opt to Google search its origins, it links to no article or any frame of reference. Simply put, that picture is BS and doesn't represent anything.

Google

Here's the search done for you. It's a graph with no listed origin, no point of reference, not indication of what it is measuring. It's BS at its most BS.

@RescueRanger @Slav Defence @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Horus @WebMaster

To @jhungary

Let's rewind back to your thread' here i am re-quoting some of your comments.

PDF Paris 17 Condolences Thread

Post#62
"A condolence book/post/message is the message you send to the dead and pay tribute. Imagine this, someone you know died in a terrorist attack and in a condolence book you see entry after entry of accusation and blaming on any party. If you are one of the relative of the dead? Would you be offended and insulted?

Condolence means paying final respect, you dont go oay someone final respectby saying who is hypocrite or who there is to blame, too late for the blame game now dont you think?"

Post#52
"This thread is to pay the respect for those who died in the terrorist attack, not to ask why or lay bblame, so if you want to talk about whos to blame, theemre are about 10 thread out there blame the west and about 3 thread out there blame the muslim extremist. If you cannot show a common decency and be a human for 5 second and post your condolence , then the best thing for you is not to post here as i said there are way too many thread out there already"

and how you are presenting yourself here?

I think i have nothing to say more.

As i said, a condolence is given WITHOUT REGARD, dude, did you ever sign a condolence book with a condition of who and who did that and we condemn it?

Problem is your so called "condolence" post is not paying tribute to anyone, seeing that you keep highlighting information on the rebel information channel saying the Kiev government did that.

Again, when you open a proper post that solely mourn the lost of 13 civilians, i am more than happy to sign it, but as i said, if you assign ed blame in the condolence itself, then it is nothing but a joke and some political stunt, and i will treat it as such.

Sir,
I was told that condolence thread was made by @jhungary so that positive image of Muslims and Pakistanis will be shown-and he was about to forward it to France agency where it would be published-
This thread is not made with an intention to send it for publishing purpose. His style might be wrong but intention was sincere.Please appreciate this kind attempt of his rather than getting hurtful-yes he should have first represent condolence-and I will leave it to Mr.Gary to explain-
You initiated this thread so that he could express his deep condolences but maybe he thought that your intention is to humiliate him.You two need to engage in various discussions with clear heart and warm emotions.
------------------------------------------------
Sir,
I am also astonished that why you people have so much expectations with west or India. Why do you feel that they will value those lives which are valued by you and adopt same strategy as you do.
Remember,65% of their approach will reciprocate to that of yours and vice versa B/c they are a different nation.You may try to reduce the difference but you can never eliminate it.For this,either you have to change your genes and religion or either they do.Even my bp raises when I see some mindsets supporting terrible emotional terrorism done by Charlie and at least you have strength to see Charlie's terrible actions.I can't even bear to read about them,let alone seeing them!
I am seeing all those differentiation but I try to avoid it because I never expect them to be on same page.

Regards

See, i dont mind if you spit on my grave if thats what you think i am worth, but at the end of the day, you will need to ask yourselves what this is and what do you mean by that.

Not that i dont respect the dead, but right here, right now, i dont respect the OP. He is essentially doing and bringing the same thing I said we shouldnt do so in the Paris 17 thread, putting a political spin behind a tregady.

People are by default have side chosen, you can only serve oneside of the purpose, but more importantly, you need to be able to see thing beyond your own side, you dont need to accept it, you only need to respect it.

So when the time came, you would drop your own alligence and respect irrespective of whatever side or whatever alligence caused a certain incident. That is the value of condolence.

Is this the case in this point? I will leave you to answer that.

Again, i am more than happy to pay tribute, if his attempt is sincere.

Right click on the image and opt to Google search its origins, it links to no article or any frame of reference. Simply put, that picture is BS and doesn't represent anything.

Google

Here's the search done for you. It's a graph with no listed origin, no point of reference, not indication of what it is measuring. It's BS at its most BS.

Lol what do you expect from a troll in @senhisers caliber...

read it N' laugh, that what i did with almost all of his post.

EU's freedom of speech, democracy, human rights are politically motivated, When a resident of EU is publishing hate speeches, drawings to provoke Muslims which itself an act of terrorism (according to constitution and terror laws of several leading EU countries) then its titled as Freedom of speech, when a Muslim used to react through statements, speeches, addresses or social media out of threatening contents than it come to extremism, social threat, terrorism. Well, let's suppose that their Law & their country but even then a single law has 2 different meanings for different social & religious groups in most democratic & human right community of EU.

Do you like that being a Pakistani i have right to abuse, hate, any other member belongs to other country because i am in Pakistan Defense forum? That's also a right of freedom of speech!

Your answer is NO, because even a freedom of speech has particular limitations and boundaries framed in human respect and positive social behaviour. So question is; What kind of FoS (Freedom of speech) EU is advocating which is allowing hate, assault, terror over social & religious communities?

We never have expectations with EU or India (I don't know how you took this thought), we just showing mirror to them according to their own constitution and law.

Being positive is a good behaviour but needless positivity is your weakness.
So first i made stance to show their hypocrisy/dual faced attitude and then as positive Muslim and Pakistani, i condemn and pay condolence to victim's families. (Check my post in his thread).

Nothing serious as just discussion but i would like to lock him over his own words & he is.
He will condemn or pay condolence or not is up to his conscience.

I dont see you lock me into my own word, i see you eating your own word with this post.

What would you think if a normal western person see what you just wrote? They will say you are a hypocrite for saying what you just said.

Why? You demand the west treat you muslim seriously, but on the other hand you keep passing your judgement to you and did not give any respect in return.

Is western system perfect? Course Not, far from it, however , one need to see OVER your own objective and agenda for you to see someone else clearly.

By casting your own indifferent and judge or gave opinion or.criticize to the western system, you in effect disrespect the western system, but then at the same time you asked and demanded the west treat the muslim better?

Mate, respect is a two way street, and most importantly, respect is earned, not demanded, or given. If you demanded respect, no one ever will give it to you, and if respect is.given, then that would not be serious.

You can criticize the west all you want, but dont ask for the west to respect you in return while doing so, if you want the west respect? Stop acting like a child and yorn over everything the west do, if you cannot see over your own indifference, then how do you suppose to accept the actual difference of any other ideology?

That my friend, is what i think's wrong with muslim today, and your post did nothing, only entrenched the view we already think we are correct about.

I sincere hope this is not all muslim see, if so, then its game over.

As i said, a condolence is given WITHOUT REGARD, dude, did you ever sign a condolence book with a condition of who and who did that and we condemn it?

Problem is your so called "condolence" post is not paying tribute to anyone, seeing that you keep highlighting information on the rebel information channel saying the Kiev government did that.

Again, when you open a proper post that solely mourn the lost of 13 civilians, i am more than happy to sign it, but as i said, if you assign ed blame in the condolence itself, then it is nothing but a joke and some political stunt, and i will treat it as such.

See, i dont mind if you spit on my grave if thats what you think i am worth, but at the end of the day, you will need to ask yourselves what this is and what do you mean by that.

Not that i dont respect the dead, but right here, right now, i dont respect the OP. He is essentially doing and bringing the same thing I said we shouldnt do so in the Paris 17 thread, putting a political spin behind a tregady.

People are by default have side chosen, you can only serve oneside of the purpose, but more importantly, you need to be able to see thing beyond your own side, you dont need to accept it, you only need to respect it.

So when the time came, you would drop your own alligence and respect irrespective of whatever side or whatever alligence caused a certain incident. That is the value of condolence.

Is this the case in this point? I will leave you to answer that.

Again, i am more than happy to pay tribute, if his attempt is sincere.

Lol what do you expect from a troll in @senhisers caliber...

read it N' laugh, that what i did with almost all of his post.

I dont see you lock me into my own word, i see you eating your own word with this post.

What would you think if a normal western person see what you just wrote? They will say you are a hypocrite for saying what you just said.

Why? You demand the west treat you muslim seriously, but on the other hand you keep passing your judgement to you and did not give any respect in return.

Is western system perfect? Course Not, far from it, however , one need to see OVER your own objective and agenda for you to see someone else clearly.

By casting your own indifferent and judge or gave opinion or.criticize to the western system, you in effect disrespect the western system, but then at the same time you asked and demanded the west treat the muslim better?

Mate, respect is a two way street, and most importantly, respect is earned, not demanded, or given. If you demanded respect, no one ever will give it to you, and if respect is.given, then that would not be serious.

You can criticize the west all you want, but dont ask for the west to respect you in return while doing so, if you want the west respect? Stop acting like a child and yorn over everything the west do, if you cannot see over your own indifference, then how do you suppose to accept the actual difference of any other ideology?

That my friend, is what i think's wrong with muslim today, and your post did nothing, only entrenched the view we already think we are correct about.

I sincere hope this is not all muslim see, if so, then its game over.
Mr.Gary,
I wasn't spitting your grave but trying to settle up matters b/w you two by keeping up my tone neutral-but again as usual I was misunderstood
See,you are PDF's asset and we care about you like we care about others-
My problem here is that I the most poorest poster in this case:always sandwhiched b/w two of my favouraite posters
However, what you did was wonderful and I have and still supporting you at this that there is nothing wrong in signing up a condolence book-infact it is a beautiful deed.That is why I expect good from you b/c you are not stubborn unlike some posters-:D
Please now end it up gentlemen,and pay respect to the souls passed away.
Records

Talk about selective mourning :disagree: Mourn 13 killed but does not mourn the 5,000+ killed including thousands of Ukrainian soldiers who died for nothing because of the stupid ATO.

There's probably the answer what happend:

(1.14s someone run away from bus, becouse of shelling, and accidentally enters into mine)

get

However, this unfortunate incident shows how many innocent people dies there...

Talk about selective mourning :disagree: Mourn 13 killed but does not mourn the 5,000+ killed including thousands of Ukrainian soldiers who died for nothing because of the stupid ATO.

maybe you are the one that should stop commenting on this issue, did you once say tuose 5000 people deserved to die?

lol dude, i think you have a serious wire malfunction in your head, suggest you go see a doctor

Show fair respect to human life (even if you hold reservations over its particular surroundings,circumstances) didn't need conditions.

Now it is proved that collecting 17 condolences is a drama nothing else, point scoring, agenda, showcase efforts. Even you put in doubt your sincerity with victim's families .

Show fair respect to human life (even if you hold reservations over its particular surroundings,circumstances) didn't need conditions.

Now it is proved that collecting 17 condolences is a drama nothing else, point scoring, agenda, showcase efforts. Even you put in doubt your sincerity with victim's families .

lol maybe for you, as you think everyone died for the cause of Russia is a martyr and anyone that fight against Russia or Muslim deserve to die.

LOL, if i have to choose a person to represent sterotype Muslin mentality, i think i had found the best candidate.

Please do not ever quote me again.

lol maybe for you, as you think everyone died for the cause of Russia is a martyr and anyone that fight against Russia or Muslim deserve to die.

LOL, if i have to choose a person to represent sterotype Muslin mentality, i think i had found the best candidate.

Please do not ever quote me again.

My Muslim mentality even pay condolences even i have some reservations over the issue. I think it's far better than those who are faithless & puzzled with their conservative mindset who not to dare say RIP even if they have reservations over the issue.

I don't think that you deserve my words, an ultra stereotype western extremist, btw even your Pope has valuable thinking over issue, may be it will worth to go Church TO GET SOME ENLIGHTENMENT?

Have a good day.

My Muslim mentality even pay condolences even i have some reservations over the issue. I think it's far better than those who are faithless & puzzled with their conservative mindset who not to dare say RIP even if they have reservations over the issue.

I don't think that you deserve my words, an ultra stereotype western extremist, btw even your Pope has valuable thinking over issue, may be it will worth to go Church TO GET SOME ENLIGHTENMENT?

Have a good day.

lol i wonder who will you pay condolence to when the all mighty Russia oppress your own kind in Chechena?

Will you cry for the chechen Muslim? or will you cry for Russian Othodox Christian soldier?

and dare shall i say it takes one to know one, you must be an extremist sterotype yourselve to have said anyone is the same. But i guess the only different between you and me is, i dont go cut people heads off with a salami sword when they practice a different religion than me.

Mr.Gary,
I wasn't spitting your grave but trying to settle up matters b/w you two by keeping up my tone neutral-but again as usual I was misunderstood
See,you are PDF's asset and we care about you like we care about others-
My problem here is that I the most poorest poster in this case:always sandwhiched b/w two of my favouraite posters
However, what you did was wonderful and I have and still supporting you at this that there is nothing wrong in signing up a condolence book-infact it is a beautiful deed.That is why I expect good from you b/c you are not stubborn unlike some posters-:D
Please now end it up gentlemen,and pay respect to the souls passed away.
Records

That was an analogy, i can literally accept if you have a beef with me, you can come to my grave and pee in it or spit on my grave, i dont really care.

I am welcome to criticism, thats your point of view, i reepect that, i may not be in agreement with you, but i respect your decision.

I dont know what this DV dude see in me, honestly, i dont really care, but what he ask and the way he asked for it is quite funny and interesting, and i am just making a point in it.

That said, ic he would have start a new page and drop any political agenda, i am more than gladly pay my respect to whatever he believe in, but for now, this post is a joke, and if i do pay my respect on this joke post then i guess i may as well send a photo of me with my middle finger to those Ukrainian death.

Dont get me wrong, i have people i know living in Ukraine and i myself lived in Kiev for a few month, i have a substancial affinity toward Ukraine, but this joke of the OP made does not only insulted me, but qlso Ukrainian in General. That is why i would never sign or pay my respext in this thread

lol i wonder who will you pay condolence to when the all mighty Russia oppress your own kind in Chechena?

Will you cry for the chechen Muslim? or will you cry for Russian Othodox Christian soldier?

and dare shall i say it takes one to know one, you must be an extremist sterotype yourselve to have said anyone is the same. But i guess the only different between you and me is, i dont go cut people heads off with a salami sword when they practice a different religion than me.

Now you are going off topic and blaming to hide your moral stability. We don't know about whom you are talking beheading or something else. We have courage to condemn terrorism, assaults against innocent civilians & we ever will stand with humanity and will criticize dual faced democracies and human rights.

Back
Top Bottom