What's new

10 killed, 13 injured as shell hits bus near Donetsk, E. Ukraine

It looks like the most probable reason was anti-personal mine MOH-50 or MOH-90.At pictures and video you can see mine-fields just next to road,at one of the videos you can see an UKR soldier carring a mine.No traces of any shell or MLRS rocket.No multiple holes left from impact of shells/rockets.But results are achieved-till further orders no movement of busses is allowed between Donetsk and Mariupol.Fourth mobilization is starting at January 20th.Reports of "recruitment" of mens by force from police in occupied Kramatorsk to the north.

Well, hows ur beloved russia doing now? Last I hear, toilet paper cost around 200 rouble , i dont even think Russia even able to send the rebel toilet paper lol
Russia is very fine-thx.Instead toilet paper they did send to rebels much usefull item - armoured 4x4 GAZ-3937 "Водник" .Just in time to be used and say hello to your buddies from "Azov" .

Last edited:
It looks like the most probable reason was anti-personal mine MOH-50 or MOH-90.At pictures and video you can see mine-fields just next to road,at one of the videos you can see an UKR soldier carring a mine.No traces of any shell or MLRS rocket.No multiple holes left from impact of shells/rockets.But results are achieved-till further orders no movement of busses is allowed between Donetsk and Mariupol.Fourth mobilization is starting at January 20th.Reports of "recruitment" of mens by force from police in occupied Kramatorsk to the north.

Russia is very fine-thx.Instead toilet paper they did send to rebels much usefull item - armoured 4x4 GAZ-3937 "Водник" .Just in time to be used and say hello to your buddies from "Azov" .

Dude, do u know how AP Mine work?

AP mine have a very sensitive fuse, when a thing like a bus hit it it would highly probable destroy the mechanism (likely the spring) and the mine will.simply got pushed in instead of exploding

I would havbe say an AP mine would still exploded if a car or motocycle ran over it (very very unlikely in car) but dude, a bus full of people, unless the mine itself are damanged and the fuze is cooked off, it will destroy the mine instead of exploding, especially when you are talking about MON 50 TYPE claymore

Even if the mine do explode, the blast area will be limited to lower half of the body, which is where ap mine decided to hurt, but 13 killed in a bus ran over an AP Mine ? Dude what kind of supermine is that? lol

I smell false flag all over this one. It is suspicious that Poroshenko was able to address the nation over this incident on the very same day. It seems the whole thing was planned well in advance.

Last edited:
I smell false flag all over this one. It is suspicious that Poroshenko was able to address the nation over this incident on the very same day. It seems the whole thing was planned well in advance.

It is organized from dear friends of Jhungary.His friends from Kiev are so fast-hours after they killed those people we have
1.Porky speech
2.Report about the victims will be send to UN
3.Peaceful march to honour the victims will be organized at January 18th
4.Slogan Je suis Volnovakha
Another so convinient accident...just in time for coming EU meeting at January 19th.Topics to be discussed-partial removal of sanctions,restarting of cooperation with Russia in various areas,trade talks between EU and EEU etc.Kiev false flag done by the command of USA.

if you have to troll xude, please do find a better article, were you there when the rocket is fired?

So that you know its ukrainian hand that is on this? Or is not your beloved Russian and the rebe are on this?

cos

And in the end, who made the Grad rocket both side were using? The Russian.

Hence, i can say We should blame the Russian regardless
@Slav Defence
Lol,and you called yourself a troll? :lol:
Don't you know, even if a rat shits in any part of world,US will be held responsible. US is master controller of everything, lol
My condolences to the martyred.
Regards

Last edited:
All over the bus at videos can be seen signs-Mine Field .At 8:03 at the bigger video about the bus you can see a metal cylinder( the same kind you can find inside similar claymores). In bodies of victims currently in hospital of Volnovakha have been found the same metal cylinders.USA(again) as the case with MH17 immediately knows who is responsible.
Most probably this was just the first of series of open provocations organized by Ukraine on order by USA.
Ah just to add a packet with explosives have been found at railroad car at train coming from Odessa to Russia.

So, by ur logic, China use grad too, then China is also a wrongdoer too?

witness say the rocket wss fired in Russia by Russian force too.

This Witness of your can be everybody, so, rendering ur whole point moot.

Well, hows ur beloved russia doing now? Last I hear, toilet paper cost around 200 rouble , i dont even think Russia even able to send the rebel toilet paper lol

Russia has sent 11th humanitarian aid to Lugansk & Donesk, how many humanitarian aid sent by fathers of democracy and human rights? Do you have answer? Disgusting....

if you have to troll xude, please do find a better article, were you there when the rocket is fired?

So that you know its ukrainian hand that is on this? Or is not your beloved Russian and the rebe are on this?

cos

The article was posted here only to show the real face of condolence collectors, & you exposed yourself badly, not a single condolence but constant concentration over non-issues.

You can get even US, German, UK, made ammunition there, issue is not about ammunition origin but moral values when you even not dare to condemn & showing sympathies to victims family but showing your military data base.

@Slav Defence

Russia has sent 11th humanitarian aid to Lugansk & Donesk, how many humanitarian aid sent by fathers of democracy and human rights? Do you have answer? Disgusting....

The article was posted here only to show the real face of condolence collectors, & you exposed yourself badly, not a single condolence but constant concentration over non-issues.

You can get even US, German, UK, made ammunition there, issue is not about ammunition origin but moral values when you even not dare to condemn & showing sympathies to victims family but showing your military data base.

@Slav Defence

Lol if you count those weapon and ammo shipment to the rebel is "Humanilitian Aide" then yeah, the west did not do anything

Dude, did you notice how much that "Humanitarian Aide " of your Russia dwindle after the Western Sanction hits home in Russia?

If your "Humanitarian Aide" is in fact Humanitarian Aide, then the rebel would not ask the Ukrainian to resume Social Security payment to go back to the negotiation table.

Lol

It is organized from dear friends of Jhungary.His friends from Kiev are so fast-hours after they killed those people we have
1.Porky speech
2.Report about the victims will be send to UN
3.Peaceful march to honour the victims will be organized at January 18th
4.Slogan Je suis Volnovakha
Another so convinient accident...just in time for coming EU meeting at January 19th.Topics to be discussed-partial removal of sanctions,restarting of cooperation with Russia in various areas,trade talks between EU and EEU etc.Kiev false flag done by the command of USA.

All over the bus at videos can be seen signs-Mine Field .At 8:03 at the bigger video about the bus you can see a metal cylinder( the same kind you can find inside similar claymores). In bodies of victims currently in hospital of Volnovakha have been found the same metal cylinders.USA(again) as the case with MH17 immediately knows who is responsible.
Most probably this was just the first of series of open provocations organized by Ukraine on order by USA.
Ah just to add a packet with explosives have been found at railroad car at train coming from Odessa to Russia.

let me get this straight

Your whole point behind the west is making a false flag attack is based on the Bus hit an AP mine and the Kiev government claim it was a rocket?

As i said in my last post, u dont even know how AP mine work, at this point in time, i will suggest you go get 2 MON 50 AP mine, and run one over with a bus and step on the other with your own feet, then you may have a better understand how an AP mine works

A friendly piece of advice tho, use a truck and ran over one first, then step on the other, otherwise you would not be able to compare. lol

Lol if you count those weapon and ammo shipment to the rebel is "Humanilitian Aide" then yeah, the west did not do anything

Dude, did you notice how much that "Humanitarian Aide " of your Russia dwindle after the Western Sanction hits home in Russia?

If your "Humanitarian Aide" is in fact Humanitarian Aide, then the rebel would not ask the Ukrainian to resume Social Security payment to go back to the negotiation table.

Lol

let me get this straight

Your whole point behind the west is making a false flag attack is based on the Bus hit an AP mine and the Kiev government claim it was a rocket?

As i said in my last post, u dont even know how AP mine work, at this point in time, i will suggest you go get 2 MON 50 AP mine, and run one over with a bus and step on the other with your own feet, then you may have a better understand how an AP mine works

A friendly piece of advice tho, use a truck and ran over one first, then step on the other, otherwise you would not be able to compare. lol

How's disgusting that you still shunning to answer main points, condemn this attack & pay condolence to the victim's families.
Damn care how AP mine is working but i know one thing that 12 lives has gone. Get some moral courage and collect more than 17 condolences. If you really have some human sense.

cos

And in the end, who made the Grad rocket both side were using? The Russian.

Hence, i can say We should blame the Russian regardless
@Slav Defence
dude 10 people were killed ,you american defense force cant stop defending your war crimes, leave this forum if you dont like it. Ahh yeah i forgot CIA is paying you and other westerners who all of the sudden popped up to spam and spread propaganda in defence.pk

So, by ur logic, China use grad too, then China is also a wrongdoer too?

witness say the rocket wss fired in Russia by Russian force too.

This Witness of your can be everybody, so, rendering ur whole point moot.

chart.aspx

the australian is talking here lolmao, your currency is losing value daily

Ten people died and 13 more were injured as a bus was shelled in the eastern Donetsk region, Ukraine’s Interior Ministry said. Denis Pushilin, Donetsk People’s Republic representative at Minsk talks, said the attack may have been staged by Kiev.

The incident took place near a Ukrainian military checkpoint near the town of Volnovakha on Tuesday, the spokesman for the Interior Ministry in the Donetsk region, Vyacheslav Ambroskin, said. He posted the information on his Facebook page.

Meanwhile, the regional administration reported that 18 people had been injured.

Ambroskin said the checkpoint was shelled from the direction of the town of Dokuchaevsk, which is under the control of local militia forces. The town of Volnovakha is under Kiev’s control.

Ukraine’s Donetsk Prosecutor’s Office has launched an investigation into the shelling, qualifying the case as a terrorist act, according to its press service. It said that the attack was “targeted" and “carried out by a Grad multiple rocket launcher using over 40 shells.”

The site of the shelling was “deep in Kiev-controlled territory” and the Donetsk militia could not have reached it, the spokesman for the DNR People’s Council, Andrey Purgin, told Donetsk media.

“We don’t have the capability to shell this checkpoint either from the side of Telmanovo or Elenovka. The Ukrainian side has to figure out what has happened deep in its territory. It’s very far from the contact line,” Purgin said.

Denis Pushilin also told RT that the shelling occurred near Volnovakha at a Ukrainian army checkpoint that is "out of the operational range of the artillery of our militia."

“I don’t rule out the possibility that [the attack] could be the Ukrainian army’s provocation, to attempt to put the blame for what has happened on local militia,” Pushilin said. He added that according to his data the closest DNR artillery crew was stationed 50 kilometers from the site, which makes it technically impossible for the local militia to have shelled it.

The DNR Foreign Ministry called for an independent investigation into the incident in a statement published on its website.

“The tragedy took place in the area of Bugas near Volnovakha town. This region is located out of the operational range of artillery and multiple rocket launchers of the DNR army,” the ministry’s statement said.

The ministry said that “the most probable explanation of the incident is that the Ukrainian army or the representatives of the nationalist armed groups like DUK or Right Sector shelled the bus.”

jjj-1.jpg

A private house in Petrovsky District of Donetsk city damaged in the shelling on January 5, 2015. (RIA Novosti/Igor Maslov)

Following several weeks of calm there was hope that peace talks between Kiev and the eastern self-proclaimed republics were bearing fruit. However, after the winter holidays the conflict between local militia and Ukraine’s army stationed in the east has reignited, Donetsk officials say.

About 7,500 people were affected after a shell hit a gas pipeline in the Kievsky district of Donetsk on Monday.

Over 40 people have been killed and 120 wounded in shelling in the period January 1-12, Russia’s Investigative Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin was quoted as saying by Tass news agency. He said Donetsk and its suburbs were shelled by Grad and Uragan multiple rocket launchers, self-propelled artillery Akatsiya and Gvozdika and other heavy weaponry during this period.

Markin said that more than 4,800 people have died in the military operation in eastern Ukraine since the beginning of the conflict last April.

Pushilin earlier Tuesday warned that the Ukrainian army could launch an offensive“any second”as troops have been massing near the border of the self-proclaimed republics.

He added that the National Guard battalion Sich, stationed in a Donetsk suburb, has been “provoking us with fire,” while the commander of the battalion said he refused to follow Kiev’s orders.

Meanwhile, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Monday that there was information that Kiev forces were getting ready for an assault.

"We have rather worrisome information which we are checking right now that Ukrainian law enforcement is getting ready for another attempt to settle problem by force in the near future. It will be a catastrophe," Lavrov said at a meeting with his Latvian counterpart in Moscow.

10 killed, 13 injured as shell hits bus near Donetsk, E. Ukraine - reports — RT News

@jhungary @vostok

Lets invite all those busy to pay condolences in past 48 hours or getting signatures of condolences in support of victims, let's call representatives of 40 countries to condemn this brutal attack of Ukraine military over civilians, after all they were also human beings with families! Why did this lollypop Poroshenko stands in Paris march who is responsible of death of innocent civilians? why all players of Ukraine bloodshed stands in one row busted over Paris attack and keep mum over Ukrainian military & right sector attacks over civilians of Lugansk & Donetsk?

RIP

Ten people died and 13 more were injured as a bus was shelled in the eastern Donetsk region, Ukraine’s Interior Ministry said. Denis Pushilin, Donetsk People’s Republic representative at Minsk talks, said the attack may have been staged by Kiev.

The incident took place near a Ukrainian military checkpoint near the town of Volnovakha on Tuesday, the spokesman for the Interior Ministry in the Donetsk region, Vyacheslav Ambroskin, said. He posted the information on his Facebook page.

Meanwhile, the regional administration reported that 18 people had been injured.

Ambroskin said the checkpoint was shelled from the direction of the town of Dokuchaevsk, which is under the control of local militia forces. The town of Volnovakha is under Kiev’s control.

Ukraine’s Donetsk Prosecutor’s Office has launched an investigation into the shelling, qualifying the case as a terrorist act, according to its press service. It said that the attack was “targeted" and “carried out by a Grad multiple rocket launcher using over 40 shells.”

The site of the shelling was “deep in Kiev-controlled territory” and the Donetsk militia could not have reached it, the spokesman for the DNR People’s Council, Andrey Purgin, told Donetsk media.

“We don’t have the capability to shell this checkpoint either from the side of Telmanovo or Elenovka. The Ukrainian side has to figure out what has happened deep in its territory. It’s very far from the contact line,” Purgin said.

Denis Pushilin also told RT that the shelling occurred near Volnovakha at a Ukrainian army checkpoint that is "out of the operational range of the artillery of our militia."

“I don’t rule out the possibility that [the attack] could be the Ukrainian army’s provocation, to attempt to put the blame for what has happened on local militia,” Pushilin said. He added that according to his data the closest DNR artillery crew was stationed 50 kilometers from the site, which makes it technically impossible for the local militia to have shelled it.

The DNR Foreign Ministry called for an independent investigation into the incident in a statement published on its website.

“The tragedy took place in the area of Bugas near Volnovakha town. This region is located out of the operational range of artillery and multiple rocket launchers of the DNR army,” the ministry’s statement said.

The ministry said that “the most probable explanation of the incident is that the Ukrainian army or the representatives of the nationalist armed groups like DUK or Right Sector shelled the bus.”

jjj-1.jpg

A private house in Petrovsky District of Donetsk city damaged in the shelling on January 5, 2015. (RIA Novosti/Igor Maslov)

Following several weeks of calm there was hope that peace talks between Kiev and the eastern self-proclaimed republics were bearing fruit. However, after the winter holidays the conflict between local militia and Ukraine’s army stationed in the east has reignited, Donetsk officials say.

About 7,500 people were affected after a shell hit a gas pipeline in the Kievsky district of Donetsk on Monday.

Over 40 people have been killed and 120 wounded in shelling in the period January 1-12, Russia’s Investigative Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin was quoted as saying by Tass news agency. He said Donetsk and its suburbs were shelled by Grad and Uragan multiple rocket launchers, self-propelled artillery Akatsiya and Gvozdika and other heavy weaponry during this period.

Markin said that more than 4,800 people have died in the military operation in eastern Ukraine since the beginning of the conflict last April.

Pushilin earlier Tuesday warned that the Ukrainian army could launch an offensive“any second”as troops have been massing near the border of the self-proclaimed republics.

He added that the National Guard battalion Sich, stationed in a Donetsk suburb, has been “provoking us with fire,” while the commander of the battalion said he refused to follow Kiev’s orders.

Meanwhile, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Monday that there was information that Kiev forces were getting ready for an assault.

"We have rather worrisome information which we are checking right now that Ukrainian law enforcement is getting ready for another attempt to settle problem by force in the near future. It will be a catastrophe," Lavrov said at a meeting with his Latvian counterpart in Moscow.

10 killed, 13 injured as shell hits bus near Donetsk, E. Ukraine - reports — RT News

@jhungary @vostok

Lets invite all those busy to pay condolences in past 48 hours or getting signatures of condolences in support of victims, let's call representatives of 40 countries to condemn this brutal attack of Ukraine military over civilians, after all they were also human beings with families! Why did this lollypop Poroshenko stands in Paris march who is responsible of death of innocent civilians? why all players of Ukraine bloodshed stands in one row busted over Paris attack and keep mum over Ukrainian military & right sector attacks over civilians of Lugansk & Donetsk?

RIP

@RescueRanger @Slav Defence @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Horus @WebMaster

To @jhungary

Let's rewind back to your thread' here i am re-quoting some of your comments.

PDF Paris 17 Condolences Thread

Post#62
"A condolence book/post/message is the message you send to the dead and pay tribute. Imagine this, someone you know died in a terrorist attack and in a condolence book you see entry after entry of accusation and blaming on any party. If you are one of the relative of the dead? Would you be offended and insulted?

Condolence means paying final respect, you dont go oay someone final respectby saying who is hypocrite or who there is to blame, too late for the blame game now dont you think?"

Post#52
"This thread is to pay the respect for those who died in the terrorist attack, not to ask why or lay bblame, so if you want to talk about whos to blame, theemre are about 10 thread out there blame the west and about 3 thread out there blame the muslim extremist. If you cannot show a common decency and be a human for 5 second and post your condolence , then the best thing for you is not to post here as i said there are way too many thread out there already"

and how you are presenting yourself here?

I think i have nothing to say more.

@RescueRanger @Slav Defence @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Horus @WebMaster

To @jhungary

Let's rewind back to your thread' here i am re-quoting some of your comments.

PDF Paris 17 Condolences Thread

Post#62
"A condolence book/post/message is the message you send to the dead and pay tribute. Imagine this, someone you know died in a terrorist attack and in a condolence book you see entry after entry of accusation and blaming on any party. If you are one of the relative of the dead? Would you be offended and insulted?

Condolence means paying final respect, you dont go oay someone final respectby saying who is hypocrite or who there is to blame, too late for the blame game now dont you think?"

Post#52
"This thread is to pay the respect for those who died in the terrorist attack, not to ask why or lay bblame, so if you want to talk about whos to blame, theemre are about 10 thread out there blame the west and about 3 thread out there blame the muslim extremist. If you cannot show a common decency and be a human for 5 second and post your condolence , then the best thing for you is not to post here as i said there are way too many thread out there already"

and how you are presenting yourself here?

I think i have nothing to say more.
Sir,
I was told that condolence thread was made by @jhungary so that positive image of Muslims and Pakistanis will be shown-and he was about to forward it to France agency where it would be published-
This thread is not made with an intention to send it for publishing purpose. His style might be wrong but intention was sincere.Please appreciate this kind attempt of his rather than getting hurtful-yes he should have first represent condolence-and I will leave it to Mr.Gary to explain-
You initiated this thread so that he could express his deep condolences but maybe he thought that your intention is to humiliate him.You two need to engage in various discussions with clear heart and warm emotions.
------------------------------------------------
Sir,
I am also astonished that why you people have so much expectations with west or India. Why do you feel that they will value those lives which are valued by you and adopt same strategy as you do.
Remember,65% of their approach will reciprocate to that of yours and vice versa B/c they are a different nation.You may try to reduce the difference but you can never eliminate it.For this,either you have to change your genes and religion or either they do.Even my bp raises when I see some mindsets supporting terrible emotional terrorism done by Charlie and at least you have strength to see Charlie's terrible actions.I can't even bear to read about them,let alone seeing them!
I am seeing all those differentiation but I try to avoid it because I never expect them to be on same page.

Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom