What's new

10 India-held Kashmir students to be given free education, lodging at PU

But doesnt India have world class universities , whose fees are really affordable ?
Why would a student want to go to pakistan then? Makes no sense..

India does not have world class universities...that's why they are going to pakistan ...

India does not have world class universities...that's why they are going to pakistan ...
Your comment is not factual and honestly doesnt make much sense. I went to india for medical reasons and stayed there for 13 days and met a lot of indians.

More than education, these students who may be going to Pakistan will be studying Political Islam and can be show boys for Kashmir Jihad appearing at random mosques to use as propaganda tools.

What is the use? If those students come back to India, those degrees are useless, as Indian education system doesn't recognize Pakistani degrees.

Unless those students plans to stay back permanently in Pakistan, the scheme is useless to J&K students

Really? They don't ?

I did my LLB from Panjab university.. We even had 2 Indians both from Delhi at our college..

Guess they were idiots.

It opens up an opportunity for India to return this FAVOUR by :

Sponsoring 100 students from GB, Azad Kashmir, KPK, Karachi and at least 200 from Balochistan

To show her BIG HEART :enjoy:
Go ahead whose stopping you?

But remember they are all Patriots and as revenge they might do the "Love Jihad" on your chicks..

P.S; I do know a guy who went to some Delhi university in scholarship.. And his adventures although he didn't have much to say about you people or your lack of hygene both personal and general.

Wouldn't it be nice if the same standard was applied to our own citizens first?

That surely didn't make you loyal to the country that gave you everything did it?

If Jammu and Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan, then it is good for these students because then they have a recognized degree. But you are talking of a very highly improbable event. My suggestion for students form Jammu and Kashmir is not to take up this scheme.

Indian government may not recognize their degrees. but Pakistani degrees are accepted in many (i think almost all) other countries. they can still work in Dubai, UAE, KSA, US, EU.

What ten it should be who ever want to get any education should be allowed all over Pakistan free studies

Everyone is allowed for admission.

PU providing 10 scholarships.

Sponsoring 100 students from GB, Azad Kashmir, KPK, Karachi and at least 200 from Balochistan

Please sponsor my MS from IIT delhi. i am from KP. :D

Last edited:
Memorandum To UN Gen Sec, 190 Countries To Press for Plebiscite in Kashmir
INTERNATIONAL Monday, September 19, 2016 KashmirNewsObserver
Whatsapp
s_636098277069537869_14390622_878467438919375_2048802106277068579_n.jpg

A statement issued by the Bar said that the lawyers’ Association also condemned the targeting of a mentally challenged man, Showkat Ahmad Misgar, in Safa Kadal, Srinagar, by men in uniform with pellets and also assaulting him, which caused brain injuries and damage to his both eyes. Bar termed the killing of the eleven year old teenager and mentally retarded person, as barbaric and beastly and asked the peace loving people of the World to take notice of these happenings in Kashmir and initiate concrete steps in “forcing India to stop the bloodbath in Kashmir”. The statement added that Bar condemned the arrest and detention of hundreds of innocent civilians including minors and of lodging them in different jails outside the valley. “The nocturnal raids conducted in this behalf by the police and other agencies is also condemned and it is made clear to these ruthless forces that by arresting and detaining the people in jails and police stations, they cannot stop the people from claiming the fulfilment of the promise made to them by the Indian Leaders and by the United Nations Security Council of holding a plebiscite in Kashmir,” the statement further said. The Bar also condemned the continued arrest and detention of Khurram Parvez, who while going to Geneva, was offloaded in New Delhi and when he reached his home back, he was arrested and detained in police station Kothibagh, on the pretext that an order has been passed by Naib-Tehsildar, Executive Magistrate (South) Srinagar against him in a proceeding under section 107/151 Cr PC and “on he being asked to furnish bail and personal bonds, he has failed to do so”. “Khurram Parvez was never produced before the Executive Magistrate ‘South’, Srinagar, nor was he asked to file any bail or personal bonds by the said Magistrate before him. The filing of proceedings under section 107/151 Cr PC and the obtaining of order from the Executive Magistrate South, Srinagar, in those proceedings is a proof positive of the fact that anything can be manipulated by the police against any person for raising his voice against the human rights violations in Kashmir and he can be lodged in any jail, in or outside the state, as and when the police would like to do so,” the Bar said. The Bar Association, keeping in view the “magnitude” of human rights violations which are taking place in Kashmir, in which during the past two months more than 86 civilians have been killed, more than 700 have received pellet injuries in one or both of their eyes, about 50 persons have lost their eye sight completely and more than 13000 have received injuries, some of whom are still battling for life in different Hospitals and other Medical Centres, has decided to send a Memorandum to Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General, requesting him to get the human rights violations taking place in Kashmir stopped and ask both India and Pakistan to take steps to implement the UN Resolutions and allow the people to exercise their right of self-determination so as to decide about their future, in an independent and impartial plebiscite to be conducted under UN auspices, forthwith. The statement said that copies of the memorandum will be be sent to 190 heads of the states who will gather in 71st session of the United Nation General Assembly (UNGA), which is commencing from September 19th and will last till 26th of September, 2016, urging upon them to put pressure on India to solve the Kashmir problem in accordance with the UN Resolutions and the wishes of the people of Kashmir, so that the systematic genocide of the people living in this part of the World, is brought to an end

But doesnt India have world class universities , whose fees are really affordable ?
Why would a student want to go to pakistan then? Makes no sense..

There is a difference between affordable and free.

they might do the "Love Jihad" on your chicks..

MS from IIT delhi and Love Jihad on Indian Chicks.

Fabi-aye-aaLaa-e-Rabi-kuma-Tukaz-e-baan

Why are you destroying their future ?

Actually, come to think of it. Please take all of them to Pakistan.

What is the use? If those students come back to India, those degrees are useless, as Indian education system doesn't recognize Pakistani degrees.

Unless those students plans to stay back permanently in Pakistan, the scheme is useless to J&K students

it's the education & skills that matters not the degrees.

Please sponsor my MS from IIT delhi. i am from KP. :D
All you need to do is to write a note to PM Modi

In present scenario when likes of Tarek Fateh and Adnan Sami are minting money in India, even you should exploit the situation and get maximum out of India :lol:

they are our brothers and sisters and should be welcomed always

Just a small piece of info about educational status of Kashmiris in India ...the number of Kashmiris getting their education in Indian universities amounts literally to several lakhs ....and they get their education from places as far away as Kanyakumari or Assam ..if one were to create a roster of Kashmiris enrolled in the Bangalore University or the Madras University, I can assure you that each might cross more than a thousand or several thousand names ...

Ps. Kashmiris have a separate quota in all national level exams ..so it is easier for them to crack any national level entrance exam including the IITs or IIMs or Government medical colleges..this is one of the many efforts taken by the Indian government to integrate Jammu and Kashmir into mainstream India

Your comment is not factual and honestly doesnt make much sense. I went to india for medical reasons and stayed there for 13 days and met a lot of indians.

Ever heard of sarcasm ...

All you need to do is to write a note to PM Modi

In present scenario when likes of Tarek Fateh and Adnan Sami are minting money in India, even you should exploit the situation and get maximum out of India :lol:

Even me ? so this "me" has an "even" with it Haan ? :mad:

BTW
A 10 trillion $ offer for Dumping Pakistan (as tarek fateh and Adnan Sami did) is Unacceptable to me. I was just being sarcastic.

Yes i would love to study in IIT Delhi, but on my OWN expenses. i don't need any Scholarship. Thank's for the wounder-full offer. :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom