What's new

10 India-held Kashmir students to be given free education, lodging at PU

What is the use? If those students come back to India, those degrees are useless, as Indian education system doesn't recognize Pakistani degrees.

Unless those students plans to stay back permanently in Pakistan, the scheme is useless to J&K students
They can stay here like Yasin Malik,s wife and Asiya Andrabi,s nephews

It opens up an opportunity for India to return this FAVOUR by :

Sponsoring 100 students from GB, Azad Kashmir, KPK, Karachi and at least 200 from Balochistan

To show her BIG HEART :enjoy:
Phir na kehna students kay bhaich mein isi ki sajich :D

If your IF had an iota of weight, Hurriyat leaders sons and grand sons would not be sitting and enjoying there lives in New Delhi and West... they would be the 1st ones to take this bate.
Did you know Yasin Malik,s wife and Asiya Andrabi,s nephew live in Islamabad Pakistan?

What is the use? If those students come back to India, those degrees are useless, as Indian education system doesn't recognize Pakistani degrees.

Unless those students plans to stay back permanently in Pakistan, the scheme is useless to J&K students

In whole world there are equivalency schemes for students getting degrees abroad .. in Pakistan such system is in place .. India must have the same..

They can stay here like Yasin Malik,s wife and Asiya Andrabi,s nephews

Let us see how many in the first place will take that offer. Then comes the option of staying back in Pakistan.

WHAT IF IOK BECOME PAKISTAN'S PART...
WHAT IF THEY DON'T GO BACK

Have you heard of a mathematical discipline called statistics?

if they dont get job.. not big deal.. at least they will tell their kids how Pakistan and how Pakistani people are.. they can start business ... they can teach their kids i mean they can lots of things... they can be real reason of promote pakistanism in Indian held Kashmir.. we can things different way.. you dont need to be upset... second thing not giving them jobs it makes thinks easy for us... keep doing

If THESE are the reasons, the scheme should get universal support.

Let us see how many in the first place will take that offer. Then comes the option of staying back in Pakistan.
Well giving the fact that 40000(post 90,s) refugees live in AJK alone and many of them are of uni going age i think it will take less than a week for this qouta to be filled it will take nore time if they have a no old refugee clause though but even in that case it would be filled in a short time period

I am 100% behind any scheme which debulks my country of an ugly tumor.

Getting the enemy to pay for it is just the icing on the cake.

Take them all. And take their bleeding heart sympathizers too and give them a nice wholesome Pakistani education.

@Joe Shearer @Zibago

Take them all. And take their bleeding heart sympathizers too and give them a nice wholesome Pakistani education.

@Joe Shearer @Zibago

Sending me away without a stirrup cup?

@Joe Shearer @Zibago
We will :-)

Lol no man. Been watching your performance post the *** whupping. Nice.

Cheers.

Thanks, Laph. Kind of you. I edited out the bit you didn't want seen.

Oops. That was to the gentle, kind and chivalrous Zibago. Sorry.

Well giving the fact that 40000(post 90,s) refugees live in AJK alone and many of them are of uni going age i think it will take less than a week for this qouta to be filled it will take nore time if they have a no old refugee clause though but even in that case it would be filled in a short time period
There will be lot more to come my dear friend.... And i belive there will be other universities will follow

Thanks, Laph. Kind of you. I edited out the bit you didn't want seen.

Oops. That was to the gentle, kind and chivalrous Zibago. Sorry.

I am so done with PDF and these land heres man.

Off to North Sikkim on the 8th. Any special message of love for the intercanthal folds? Deep inner line permit territory alongside the ongoing exercises. Massive troop movement.

I am so done with PDF and these land heres man.

Off to North Sikkim on the 8th. Any special message of love for the intercanthal folds? Deep inner line permit territory alongside the ongoing exercises. Massive troop movement.

You'd know better: I always thought it was epicanthal.

Drink a lot of Chhang; there are three varieties - boys' Chhang, men's Chhang and hero's Chhang. When you switch your phone on again, remind me to tell you about where I had it and the host and hostess.

Walk a lot; it's the cleanest Indian state, and they work hard at keeping it that way. Lovely place, overall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom