kabak_oturtmasi.jpg

Mercimek Köftesi

mercimek_koftesi.jpg

Imam bayıldı

imambayildi.jpg

Karnıyarık

karniyarik1.jpg

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3161821 said:
no i was explaining the indian guy that hey dude, indians are native to chapatis but you dont cook it that well, learn from turks what ever they make it, make proper chapati like stuff then indians

I'm not so sure, Turkish cuisine has its roots in central Asia. Yogurt for example is a Turkish invention and paneer is in fact the Turkish peynir and there are many other examples. But then who cares, we all took many things from each other. What matters is only whether something tastes good or not.. and not where it originated :)

BTW, I don't think you guys have bulgur in Pakistan do you?? That's also typical Turkish...

Surprise, surprise...

I've just learned that we also have Biryani in Turkey.. it's called Büryan! :D

Chicken Büryan (originally a Persian word)

buryan.jpg

I don't remember ever eating büryan, am I missing something incredibly delicious?? But I have eaten all sorts of pilav with meat etc.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3165801 said:
turk language has borrowed millions of words from arabic persian

only a hundred years ago the ottoman-turkish language was almost identical to Farsi (persian language), lol. we still have a lot of persian and arabic words of course though not as many as before. i have a huge ottoman-turkish dictionary at home, don't know why.. i was just curious! :D

only a hundred years ago the ottoman-turkish language was almost identical to Farsi (persian language), lol. we still have a lot of persian and arabic words of course though not as many as before. i have a huge ottoman-turkish dictionary at home, don't know why.. i was just curious! :D

Mughals were Chughtai Turks, they started speaking Persian language and Chughtai Turkish language got extinct.

Surprise, surprise...

buryan.jpg

I don't remember ever eating büryan, am I missing something incredibly delicious?? But I have eaten all sorts of pilav with meat etc.
Looks delicious brother

The best and most diverse Turkish food is found in the city of Gaziantep.

What are the food capitals of Pakistan and India? Not restaurants; I mean where the most delicious recipes originated?

Lucknow and kolkata are my personal favourite, food culture is very nice in these cities. But india is a huge country, others must have different opinions.

Arbi leaves roll.

arbirolls.jpg

Surprise, surprise...

buryan.jpg

Why don't Chicken look marinated in spices.

The best and most diverse Turkish food is found in the city of Gaziantep.

What are the food capitals of Pakistan and India? Not restaurants; I mean where the most delicious recipes originated?

Try Hyderabad and Lucknow... For rolls you may rey Kolkata..

Mughals were Chughtai Turks, they started speaking Persian language and Chughtai Turkish language got extinct.

Nope.. Mughals are originaly Mongols... Try Wiki... By the way if you wanna try Mughal dishes, go to Chandani Chouk, Delhi...

Nope.. Mughals are originaly Mongols... Try Wiki... By the way if you wanna try Mughal dishes, go to Chandani Chouk, Delhi...

Part Turkish, part mongol and they spoke now extinct Chughtai Turkish.

Kuşbaşı şiş Kebabı

Ku&

Lahana Dolma

etlibeyazlahana.jpg

İslim Kebabı

img_0206_1__1242066485.jpg

Fırın Ağzı (Kayseri)

fırın-aÄ&

Kıymalı Yağlama (Kayseri)

2ab63e23550d53110d08b115b362058c_1255795536.jpg

Kara Lahana

karalahana.JPG