What's new

10 dead in Iran after drinking homemade alcohol

Reaction score
Country
Greece

1652172985682.png

So sad, over here in Pakistan as well alcohol is banned (if that wasn't obvious) so people end up buying it from sketchy illegal bootleggers. Considering most those fucks are inexperienced in what they are doing they end up making it wrong and get toxic ingredients in them and when people consume it well, you know what happens next ): Banning alcohol is completely counter productive.

As we say,
عقل نباشد جان در عذاب است

Lack of the wisdom will put the soul (life) in agony.

Or as they say,
when God will punish,he will first take away the understanding.

When you don't use your brain a god given gift, your body will suffer. In this case they were given no second chance. Idiots

So sad, over here in Pakistan as well alcohol is banned (if that wasn't obvious) so people end up buying it from sketchy illegal bootleggers. Considering most those fucks are inexperienced in what they are doing they end up making it wrong and get toxic ingredients in them and when people consume it well, you know what happens next ): Banning alcohol is completely counter productive.

Banned in Pakistan ? I believe not. Muree Beverage is known for beer if I am not wrong and I read it on some other threads that it is allowed for non muslims to buy it legally.

It is very sad, my condolences to the relatives of the deceased people and to the Iranians who are aware that those who lost their lives here are just human beings as all we are(instead of bigotry).

Banned in Pakistan ? I believe not. Muree Beverage is known for beer if I am not wrong and I read it on some other threads that it is allowed for non muslims to buy it legally.
They are just poor and want very cheap/low quality liquor it's not because of legal/illegal
There's a reason why every christmas someone is dying from cheap liquor eventhough there's no restrictions for non Muslims

Meanwhile rich kids of Tehran:

5628411390090490490no.jpg

Rich man can get everything in every society - facts

Some despo friends of mine were trying to make liquor at home during the first wave of Covid when liquor shops had shut down. It is dangerous and unless you have experience, you don't know what you will end up with. I didn't bother checking on them again so I won't know if some of them didn't survive it.

Sad, they will not get a 2nd chance to repentance!. You just do not know when almighty will take your soul.

and they left behind Families to suffer and live with there stigma.

Most alcohol drinkers in Pakistan are self proclaimed pious Muslims who get it illegally from bootleggers, its only a few non Muslims who get it legally from the Murree Brewery like you said.

Very sad news..... In India too many illiterate people die after consuming DESI DARU.... If recipe goes wrong it becomes a poison...... But people should learn that alcohol homemade or branded one is just for a fun once in awhile..... If you make it your daily lifestyle it's a poison..... I love to drink beer once in awhile but it's a real fun and a quality timepass with your relatives and friends when you enjoy it once in a month.....

Back
Top Bottom