What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Unless you think Indians are no more batman but spiderman and occupy a rock cliff. The pic is from your guru Nathan. Is the erosion new Chinese path? The area Indians are at is a big erosion dune, the brownish debris bank.
Epic Fail.
Here is a more detailed pic of path
EbWi077UYAAWSIJ

Contours in this area have an opposite orientation so soil erosion is nor even possible in this direction.
You dont know even basic geography.

Indians are absolute fools and incapable of backing down. Even their displays of peaceful overtures is just to buy time for a more favorable position.

This is the typical Indian mentality, they can never see the writing on the wall. They live in their dream world where they always win, they know everything, and their enemies always lose.

They are the most arrogant nation on earth, along with their Israeli brother.

Unless you think Indians are no more batman but spiderman and occupy a rock cliff.
Indian twitterati are literally placing their soldiers in inaccessible ledges and crevasses.

What is this rubbish? Pokemon Go Ultimate?

Bro, you hit the bull's eye. DBO is neutralized, not a big threat anymore.

Indian people have chosen to forget but the IA knows what a cockup job it did. Revoking Article 370 gave China the excuse to take up the position on finger-point 8. The IA must be one of the dumbest military forces in the world. They should have known such a big strategic move by Modi would lead to consequences. Instead of preparing once the ice caps melted they were caught sleeping.

They won't mention the significance of Galwan Valley because anything related to Pakistan which is a disadvantage to India will lead to a backlash. The people of India and the IA need to blame the Prime Minister as his politics revolves around teaching Pakistan and China a lesson. Did they really think China would keep quiet when Amit Shah in Parliament a couple of months ago was threatening to annex Chinese land. Whatever happens China must not give up the gains it has made especially in Galwan Valley. The pressure is on IA to perfom not the PLA. So enjoy the show and watch IA make a fool of itself.

I didn't figure out it was multiple id rat! I feel silly now.

No worries brother. They are rather ingenious and clever at hiding themselves. One day some of them wake up as Muslims too and try to deceive us.

I myself have been debating with new members, then I find out it is just a new ID of an old member who was banned. I just report, put on ignore, and move on now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom