What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Damn thats lokks like the first authentic video Indians besting up the chinos.

Wheres the video shot by the chinese in this incidence?

Anybody have that link,,? Would he fun to watch from that perspective
That is why they say Indians HAVE NO SHAME.

These COWARDLY Indians are BRAVE only when in numbers or when MOB LYNCHING A SINGLE Chinese soldier.
Good that the Chinese are showing them their place.
No more SISSY PUSH PUSH with these POOR MUSCLE MASS INDIAN BULLIES.

https://www.thebetterindia.com/154175/indians-poor-muscle-healthy-physique/
70% Indians Poor in Muscle Mass

I really don't see any beat ups of the Chinese or any beat ups at all for the matter. Just looks like some jostling we've seen for a very long time as well as several punches being thrown. I doubt this has anything to do with the June 15th incident though given it was shot in broad daylight.
Watch again, 1.25 beat up by the indian to the short chinese, and then the taunting at the swollen face to the shirt chiniese, taunting for the chinese at 4.15.
, i mean the guys face is swollen from the punches.

Now thats what I call a beat down in the himalyas :lol:

That is why they say Indians HAVE NO SHAME.

These COWARDLY Indians are BRAVE only when in numbers or when MOB LYNCHING A SINGLE Chinese soldier.
Good that the Chinese are showing them their place.
No more SISSY PUSH PUSH with these POOR MUSCLE MASS INDIAN BULLIES.

So you after having the biggest population and 2nd biggest economy still get punched in the face, pretty bad to be cornered by indians after all that is shameful to say the least.

No point taking chinese seriously now lol.

Watch again, 1.25 beat up by the indian to the short chinese, and then the taunting at the swollen face to the shirt chiniese, taunting for the chinese at 4.15.

So you after having the biggest population and 2nd biggest economy still get punched in the face, pretty bad to be cornered by indians after all that is shameful to say the least.

No point taking chinese seriously now lol.
So three or four Indian soldiers ganged up on one Chinese soldiers and struck him? He still didn't fall down and kept fighting back, pretty aggressively I might add. I think the Indians should learn from him instead of hastily retreating when facing a superior force like what happened on June 15. From what I observe, the Indians fight very aggressively when they have an overwhelming numbers advantage and when they themselves are outnumbered, they just flee rather than fight, which led to probably the most embarrassing incident for the Indian army since 1962.

So three or four Indian soldiers ganged up on one Chinese soldiers and struck him? He still didn't fall down and kept fighting back, pretty aggressively I might add. I think the Indians should learn from him instead of hastily retreating when facing a superior force like what happened on June 15. From what I observe, the Indians fight very aggressively when they have an overwhelming numbers advantage and when they themselves are outnumbered, they just flee rather than fight.

I think the chinese should release some videos proving not getting beaten up

Where are the icbms and j20s when yours guys are gettung punched 8n the face in your territory:rofl:

YOU REALLY ARE SHAMELESS.

Yeah, Indians are BRAVE when ganging up on others.
In a fair fight, they TURN TAIL and run or SURRENDER.

The Chinese fight on even when vastly OUTNUMBERED.
That is courage to you.
Now you know why the Chinese beat the shit out of Indians.

India cannot even beat much smaller Pakistan in a fair fight EXCEPT when they SHAMELESSLY took advantage of the civil war in former East Pakistan.
China will show these SISSY POOR MUSCLE MASS INDIANS their place.

Last edited:
So three or four Indian soldiers ganged up on one Chinese soldiers and struck him? He still didn't fall down and kept fighting back, pretty aggressively I might add. I think the Indians should learn from him instead of hastily retreating when facing a superior force like what happened on June 15. From what I observe, the Indians fight very aggressively when they have an overwhelming numbers advantage and when they themselves are outnumbered, they just flee rather than fight.
Yes, Bro. Our soldiers still scold indians like scold their sons, and indians still have to put a begging face, despite every PLA soldier has to take on 5 indians (4 vs 20 here),... indians are really nothing in the eyes of PLA...

Last edited:

The Chinese fight on even when vastly OUTNUMBERED.
That is courage to you.
Now you know why the Chinese beat the shit out of Indians.

India cannot even beat much smaller Pakistan in a fair fight EXCEPT when they SHAMELESSLY took advantage of the civil war in former East Pakistan.
China will show these SISSY POOR MUSCLE MASS INDIANS their place.
He is deluded. The Indians only put up a fight when they vastly outnumber someone. On equal terms or when they are outnumbered, they run away. Perhaps the Indian army should look into how to conduct a proper and orderly retreat considering their last retreat lead to 20 to 50 deaths and 60 of their soldiers getting captured. How the Indian army fled on the night of the confrontation with the Chinese is how a group of no good street thugs would flee upon the sight of law enforcement.

I'm sorry but if these "short" Chinese can take on much taller Indian soldiers, imagine what would happen if the Indians met tall Chinese soldiers, of which there are plenty.

Yes, Bro. Our soldiers still scold indians like scold their sons, despite every PLA soldier has to take on 5 indians (4 vs 20 here)... indians are really nothing in the eyes of PLA...

He is deluded. The Indians only put up a fight when they vastly outnumber someone

So we all avreevthe Indians ganged up and beatvthe chinese weaklings.

So much for fighting the 白皮. Cnt even handle the weak indians .:lol:

Sure: weak indians:enjoy:
EZVi4jeX0AAXp1P.jpg

He is deluded. The Indians only put up a fight when they vastly outnumber someone. On equal terms or when they are outnumbered, they run away. Perhaps the Indian army should look into how to conduct a proper and orderly retreat considering their last retreat lead to 20 to 50 deaths and 60 of their soldiers getting captured. How the Indian army fled on the night of the confrontation with the Chinese is how a group of no good street thugs would flee upon the sight of law enforcement.

I'm sorry but if these "short" Chinese can take on much taller Indian soldiers, imagine what would happen if the Indians met tall Chinese soldiers, of which there are plenty.
The Indians would have surrendered en mass just like in June 15

Why aren’t Indians capable of fighting one on one?

Here is the full video in horizontal view. Indians also desperately edited this video shorter to make as if the Chinese side didn't fight back. 1 Chinese soldier fights 3 Indian soldiers, 1 Chinese soldier fights 4 Indian soldiers. Despite outnumbered the Chinese soldiers fought back. Let's hope this video can boost your morale after suffering a humiliation week of 23 dead Indian soldiers, 60 captured, 50 released a day later and 10 released 3 days later.

Damn thats lokks like the first authentic video Indians besting up the chinos.

Wheres the video shot by the chinese in this incidence?

Anybody have that link,,? Would he fun to watch from that perspective

Chinese never resort to such low blow approaches. All recently surfaced video clips about fist fighting were uploaded by Indians to arouse and satisfy their masses who have been suffering the humiliation handed by China for 58 years.

If Chinese do decide to release some films or photos, they will look like this: to record history:

hqdefault.jpg

or this: to respond to Indian taunting:

EZXBRFvXgAASt92.jpg

Chinese never resort to such low blow approaches. All recently surfaced video clips about fist fighting were uploaded by Indians to arouse and satisfy their masses who have been suffering the humiliation handed by China for 58 years.

If Chinese do decide to release some films or photos, they will look like this: to record history:

hqdefault.jpg

or this: to respond in Indian taunting:

EZXBRFvXgAASt92.jpg
I'm sure China is using the videos of the June 15th incident as leverage ... once Chinese-Indian relations become worse I'm sure they'll release footage and more pictures

Wasn't there 60 captured?

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...y-galwan-details-exclusive-1692526-2020-06-25

Both sides desperately tried to identify their soldiers in the darkness. By the next morning, Indians had handed over close to a dozen Chinese troops to China.

According to some accounts, an injured Colonel, who was in Indian custody, was among those returned by India to the Chinese without any delay.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...killed-ladakh-army-faceoff-1689859-2020-06-17
Pick and choose whatever suits you.

Back
Top Bottom