What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Bro,,I understand.
Bujisu,,, kintu ei 2 numbori deshbhakt ketak aaina dekhuabo laga hoi goise.
Ihote party politics'r bahire beleg bhaba sinta kora baad dse. Kihor nationalist ihot??
It's not that i dont understand our own short comings or limits,,its one thing to stand United with govt but when u see complacency n sheer incompetance of govt but refuse to even acknowledge that let alone question thm then what to do n think about such characters??
What do these people value more,,,, country or some political party.
I too understand, bro. I believe that you have blood in the game, it is enraging equally for both of us. Never disagreed with your content btw.

so the equation is:

A= New num of Indian dead
B= Original quoted figure
C= Total Chinese dead.

Ax2+B=C

20x2+3=43

Got ya, Einstein level of work there by the Indians. genius.

There are some commentators that state that 40 Indians died hence

40x2+20=100

brilliant mathematics.

You should teach Indian mathematics. :lol:

We need to establish a formula to convert Indian numbers to the ones everyone else uses. :rofl:

@Axomiya_lora
N where is the other side,,,, brf.
No way,,,salu tat ki soli ase,,,it's cringeworthy.

BTW,,, Pakistani posters n thr behavior shudnt matter,,, moi je kou,,, jiski jo aukaat.
Let thm live in thr bubble,, where they feel safe.
I believe that the 'temple guy' profile is yours too. Apologies, if it's incorrect.

@Axomiya_lora
N where is the other side,,,, brf.
No way,,,salu tat ki soli ase,,,it's cringeworthy.

BTW,,, Pakistani posters n thr behavior shudnt matter,,, moi je kou,,, jiski jo aukaat.
Let thm live in thr bubble,, where they feel safe.

Look who is day dreaming & talking about the bubble & aukat.
For you nothing matters, the bigger the humiliation is the more satisfied an Indian is.

India is the only country in the world to declare it's intentions to militarily attack Chinese Belt & Road Initiative in Azad Kashmir. Even the mighty US or NATO has not made such blunderous declarations.

Now pay the price. 60 sq km already surrendered to China.

So you're saying you were always good and they were always bad, that's shows you're retard, you're nothing but puppet of the west/USA to contain rising china
Lmao, don't get ahead of yourself. Good and bad are mere perspectives. I am drawing my inference from a timeline of experience, of my people.

The word 'puppet' don't suit your kind.

I too understand, bro. I believe that you have blood in the game, it is enraging equally for both of us. Never disagreed with your content btw.
I don't care how they conduct themselves on domestic issues but when countries sovereignty is in question,,,it becomes a totally different matter all together.
It shud be,or at least I believe, above n beyond thr petty political inclinations.

LMAO..

Yeah, look at the biggest statues in China.
Do you know WHO that person is and which lands he belongs to?

Your whole culture is an export from us - no wonder you lot feel inferior to us.
The inferiority and arrogance of Indians is shown in your words.
Are Chinese cultures all products of India? We don’t have a culture of rape, a culture of cow urine, a culture of caste system, or a culture of peeing everywhere.
Indians always fantasize that Indian culture is very popular in China and give themselves an illusory satisfaction, but Indian culture really has little influence. Don't lie to yourself, don't be inferior to living in lies.
Religion is only a very small part of the lives of Chinese people, and Buddhism is only a small part of religion. Your inferiority complex unconsciously exaggerates Indian culture.
China invented paper, printing, gunpowder, but we never think that Chinese culture has affected other countries. This is an expression of arrogance.

Well you are free to believe this as true. But satellite images don't lie. Lol
Satellite pictures aren't embedded into your genetic material, your treachery and worthlessness is.

Buddhism is only a small part of religion.
That was before you culturally cleansed your country and started your oppression on your ethnic and religious minorities.

I believe that the 'temple guy' profile is yours too. Apologies, if it's incorrect.
What??
No other profiles.
Tried joining BRF before but they need corporate mail I'd.

Ps- yat ihotor logt engage hoi labh nai. Baad dia,, nijor kobo logiya khini likhi, reply nidiba.

The inferiority and arrogance of Indians is shown in your words.
Are Chinese cultures all products of India? We don’t have a culture of rape, a culture of cow urine, a culture of caste system, or a culture of peeing everywhere.
Indians always fantasize that Indian culture is very popular in China and give themselves an illusory satisfaction, but Indian culture really has little influence. Don't lie to yourself, don't be inferior to living in lies.
Religion is only a very small part of the lives of Chinese people, and Buddhism is only a small part of religion. Your inferiority complex unconsciously exaggerates Indian culture.
China invented paper, printing, gunpowder, but we never think that Chinese culture has affected other countries. This is an expression of arrogance.

Cultural revolution was very healthy for China and turned it into one unified nation. Buddhist went down as a result.

India has never had that. Indian religions give too much importance to monks, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, etc. Holy man can change the moods and behaviors of people on a whim to attack minorities.

We have seen it in India, Burma, SL, and other countries again and again.

Satellite pictures aren't embedded into your genetic material, your treachery and worthlessness is.

That was before you culturally cleansed your country and started your oppression on your ethnic and religious minorities.
Indians like to use fake news to satisfy their hypocritical self-esteem and soothe their wounded hearts

I don't care how they conduct themselves on domestic issues but when countries sovereignty is in question,,,it becomes a totally different matter all together.

Gangadeshi is OK with lynch mobs, gau rakshaks and rabid Hindutva governing domestic policy, but isn't happy when they get humiliated on a foreign level. This is called karma, Gangadeshi. You vote these people in, you have to deal with both kinds of policies.

Back
Top Bottom