What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

This will become the fastest thread to reach 5000 posts in PDF history.............

At this Rate, it will overtake the 27 Feb 2019 thread for Operation Swift Retort. After 3hrs of looking through posts, i have caught up with the end, which is now.. lord knows where it will be tomorrow morning!!!

Those who believed in the US/Indo alliance were thinking this, heading to the Indian Ocean.

800px-thumbnail.jpg

But got this;

Biden can't be bothered to even tweet about it;

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Just question this twitter poster: Indian soldiers died of falling from a "steep slope" and you killed 5 Chinese soldiers for what?

this remind me below scene from the movie 300

Attachments

• 300.jpg
    300.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 15
obama-in-india-us-india-release-declaration-of-friendship-to-elevate-strategic-partnership.jpg

Signalling renewed intensity in ties, India and the US today decided to further "elevate" the long-standing strategic partnership by enhancing cooperation in a raft of crucial areas including defence, trade and commerce, technology transfer, counter-terrorism and climate change.

Both the countries released a 'declaration of friendship'

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...partnership/articleshow/46013752.cms?from=mdr

Anyone remember this?

What Obama was actually saying to that dimwit Modi is;

"If China comes, you're on your own suckers".

Years later, Trump;

pjimage-9-3-696x421.jpg

You're on your own.

Since people are throwing pennies into the wishing well, i'll make two wishes. First, being the nice fella I am not, I wish that your wish comes true and as an added bonus I also wish the confused PM leading a certain country to bankruptcy also clings on to his seat.

Ok at least we dont harp on being such sooper duper power ready to take on the world

Very bizarre responses from some Indians here! Far has this crisis is on going, it’s China who has gained back 60km of land and a day ago brutally clobbered your men to death in like 12 century warfare but some how ? Tip of your Indian tongue Pakistan still comes out! ...... hahaha. Your just losers

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom