What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Well, the thing is China can totally dominate the US military if a war broke out in Asia-Pacific region, even their own simulation confirmed that.

So its kind of pointless for a supposed false-flag indian to bring the American out here.
Yea, I read about an article similar to that. And this was like more than 10 years ago.

Don't worry its not South China Sea its Kashmir ( J n k , Laddakh ) and it is dispute among 3 countries ( Pakistan , China and India ) . On 5th August 2019 they forgot about China reaction and now while seeking help forgetting about Pakistan . On Jammu n Kashmir Turkey will not come to India support ( In Sha ALLAH ) . Don't worry :pakistan::china::turkey: .
No, Pakistan will make sure Turkey don't join the wrong side. I don't think so.

As long as china will be in direct conflict, nobody will dare get involve in this.

Found this doing the rounds on twitter. Funny as hell.

EatLJtGXQAMC_iV

Since when, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Afgan, Venz, USSR and the list just goes on. How come the defense industry will survive, How come the Rep. will win the election if war machinery goes down.

No nation has benefitted from perpetual warfare (Sun Tzu).

The very thing that made USA great (helping allied in WW1, WW2 for just war) becomes the reason for the shrinkage of US empire (using allies NATO to unjustly invade countries).

Accept it or not China's global empire is taking up the world, that of USA receding. Albeit, China's approach is based on developing other countries not bombing them. And on equality and mutual respect, not subjugating them.

All boots wear away in the end no matter how strong they were built. It's law of nature.

China has to rise since China is part of nature and been working diligently.

[QUOTE =“ serenity,post:12443809,member:2062”]不是什么大新闻。在军事界是个大新闻。大声笑大多数中国人都不在乎印度人。杀20个,杀2000万个,最后一页新闻。军人圈内充满了欢笑,有些人对此很认真,但大多数愤怒的愚蠢印度人尝试了这次袭击并获得了沉重的教训。我们甚至烧毁帐篷的反应方式就是追捕他们并处决负责人。[/ QUOTE]At present, it seems that the focus on North Korea may be more than India

YES this is actually real danger. Not 45kg rapists threatening big talks.

I think Chinese action basically push this funny little modi on the edge of a cliff

His tough nationalist image will get destroyed right now if he is back down, and will get destroyed into pieces if he isn't, but that's a later matter.

The Chinese official statement to this encounter leave him no room, in order to keep his tough guy imagine, he has to man up and get fucked by China in a shooting war, he could not just escape the war like in 2017.

Just in 2017 I told you guys Xi Jinping is a real tough guy according to his classmate, so I think this whole standoff is a setup for Modi, he has to fight and lose badly as expected, against China, China leave no room for him to back down, he is at cliff now already.

[QUOTE =“ serenity,post:12443848,member:2062”]是的,这实际上是真正的危险。没有45公斤的强奸犯威胁大讨论。[/ QUOTE]
But this time the number of new equipment in the Tibet Military Region surprised me I always thought that ZBD04A could not be deployed on the plateau

Back
Top Bottom