What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

You should watch Pravin Sawhney's latest video, he elaborates in depth what you are saying

Yes, great post. Thanks for sharing.

I will go on record and say that if conflict escalates any more, China is going to force India to reverse Article 370 by force. If China decides they want to reverse Article 370, India has no choice but to accept it or PLA will turn up the pressure even more.

Feel free to screenshot this and tell me I'm right in the future

We will see brother.

Pardon my ignorance but how will Pakistan get stronger

Siachen is ripe for the picking.

is there a chance of coup in India?
Pro Modi media is openly blaming the army for this disaster and the army is fuming over the lack of vision and leadership.
Wonder if Modi is locked up by the army people ?

Seems like Modi is confused now. Army is humiliated. Either Modi will change leadership of the army and blame them or he will be removed for a successor.

They need to know china isnt pakistan ..they wont go easy
PdHPBvF.jpg

Did they cut out his tongue, torture them, or force captives to eat food with glass shards and dirty water in it as India did to Pakistanis?

DlyC5T0W4AAy6x8

I can understand that you will not accept Indian source. But at least you have to agreed with your sources which are telling casualties happened in Chinese side as well..

But your government will never let u know..
I actually don't really care about casualties, you can claim 100 Chinese dead, most important question is who controls Galwan now. We know the answer.

nope,
wrong!

India is reversing nothing
Even ladakh will.see Chinese withdrawal.
Indians army wants blood
Chinese are born liars they lost thousands during covid a dirty filthy disease they spread to the entire planet.
Yet never told the world the real figures.
Nobody knows what is really going on
Bullets fly from now on

I actually don't really care about casualties, you can claim 100 Chinese dead, most important question is who controls Galwan now. We know the answer.
They did the stupid thing. Now we can get what we want, maybe beyond.

“Even unarmed men who fled into the hillsides were hunted down and killed,” one officer said. “The dead include men who jumped into the Galwan river in a desperate effort to escape.”
Large numbers of dead bodies, Indian military officials say, were handed over by the PLA on Monday morning — possibly men dragged away in the course of hand-to-hand fighting, and then killed.
This can't be true, we are not savages, PLA has a good record of treating POWs very nicely in all past wars.

Indians army wants blood
Chinese are born liars they lost thousands during covid a dirty filthy disease they spread to the entire planet.
Bullets fly from now on
yeah yeah all that bloody talk.... barking is your speciality!!!!

I agree... India will not reverse 370... Article 370 can only be reversed by the military liberation of Kashmir by Pakistan..

Nope, China can definitely force India to withdraw Article 370.

China can start making very aggressive incursions so deep into Indian territory that it knows are unacceptable losses for Indian political establishment. It can then use this as a bargaining chip to force India to reverse Article 370 or else China will keep making even deeper incursions. This is a win-win scenario for China so India will have to reverse 370 or accept any other demand China makes if they are in a bad mood.

I agree... India will not reverse 370... Article 370 can only be reversed by the military liberation of Kashmir by Pakistan..

Why should they compromise? They have never done so before.

Kali Yuga is coming for them when their goddess Kali comes down from Himalayas to destroy the world and rebuild it again.

RSS take all this very seriously. Modi and BJP have talked about it numerous times. This is why they are so flagrant with their actions. They believe they will be saved.

How disappointed they will be.

Pardon my ignorance but how will Pakistan get stronger

DB road is 8 miles from Karakorum Pass which can provide access to Gilgit. Last year India had upgraded a base in DB to brigade level by connecting it to the internal road network. This was a crucial development having grave consequences for Pakistan and CPEC. By China taking over Galwan valley this threat is neutralized.

Indians army wants blood
Bullets fly from now on

Hahaha....it hurts I know

Not a lot you will be salvaging from this no point crying when the horse has bolted the cart. Stones and sticks we’re over bullets other wise your casualties would be in much higher figureS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom