What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Your post will be deleted for pulling stuff out of the rear. :lol:

Because It's a Pakistani defence site.....

here people pick what suits them.... if the same source say that 500 Indians killed than they will accept and nevr ask for another source but if they say that killed 40 Chinese killed than it will be get deleted and will ask for another source

In case of War .... China Will Break India's Back!!!

Good riddance to the failed experiment that was India.

India was never an independent nation as mapped today. It is a fake country. It was always a collection of independently ruled nations fighting each other for dominance in the region called India.

India has paid the First Price of choosing to become FrontlineState Against China!!!

ModiRegime made very wrong calculations.... China will NOT start a war.... but China will NEVER shy away from War with India....

Ladakh is too important for China ...

Also, it is imperative to remember that the Indo-US strategic agreement gives access to India Airbases and ports... the forward infrastructure/airbases are a direct threat to China...

Hopefully, the Indians don't miscalculate the situation and better understand how the Universe works...

In case of War .... China Will Break India's Back!!!

take a break man.... all this formatting for one post takes lots of time....

china got what it deserved. 43 of its men got killed for no reason.... poor families lost their only child...they should not be sending lambs to slaughter....

Your post will be deleted for pulling stuff out of the rear. :lol:
Understand the psychology. They don’t want to fight so they want to make tall claims to save face and try to resolve it through talks. While peddling lies to its public to save face.

He is hiding in his bunker awaiting five spies orders

He has joined the queue with General Bipin somewhere in India. A massive orders of "chaddies" placed with Amazon.in

Or is he gonna moonlight like millions of Indians!!:rofl::rofl:

Please PM me as well

I love too but I was told not to and am not sure how it works here in pdf even being 11 years in this forum, lol. But I assure you that pic is certified to be santosh baboon even with his lifeless horrible swollen face

Because It's a Pakistani defence site.....

here people pick what suits them.... if the same source say that 500 Indians killed than they will accept and nevr ask for another source but if they say that killed 40 Chinese killed than it will be get deleted and will ask for another source
Not really. Some of post got deleted too for pulling stuff out of the rear. :lol:

Can any member provide the Chinese side of the story on all this ??

What are the Chinese saying on their interweb and defense-related sites ??

Back
Top Bottom