What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I doubt if the Chinese will even own it considering their censorship culture. Anyway.. PDF is no more a place for solid discussion. Just know things are in our control.
Mirza Jatt? Where had you been so many days?

- PRTP GWD

I think casualties might have occured on both sides, but a colonel getting killed is extremely disappointing.. that too if he has been lynched to death.

It means that there were not enough soldiers around him to protect him from getting lynched.
Or it erupted during a negotiation.

I think casualties might have occured on both sides, but a colonel getting killed is extremely disappointing.. that too if he has been lynched to death.

It means that there were not enough soldiers around him to protect him from getting lynched.
1,2 Chinese soldiers may have got injured and these rats are making mountain out of the mole hill

I agree.
Despite tensions and hawkish words on internet, China and India did a fantastic job to keep 0 casualties along the board in past decades.
I personally hope it will come under control soon.
It's silly to fight for these tiny uninhabited lands for both sides TBH.

not if you consider India's ulterior motive

Azad Kashmir, Aksai Chin part of Kashmir, says Amit Shah in Lok Sabha
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Azad Kashmir-aksai-chin-part-of-kashmir-says-amit-shah-in-lok-sabha/article28832927.ece

CNN: 3 Indian soldiers dead in a clash with Chinese troops
BBC: 3 Indian soldiers dead in a clash with Chinese troops
New York Times: 3 Indian soldiers dead in a clash with Chinese troops
AP News: 3 Indian soldiers dead in a clash with Chinese troops
RT News: 3 Indian soldiers dead in a clash with Chinese troops
DW News: 3 Indian soldiers dead in a clash with Chinese troops

bother to read the article?

2:05 pm: 5 PLA soldiers were killed

According to reports five People's Liberation Army soldiers were killed while 11 were injured during the clash. Face-off is said to have been hand-to-hand combat.

Wang Wenwen@WenwenWang1127

Reports say 5 PLA soldiers were killed and 11 were injured at LAC China-India border yesterday.

1:24 PM - Jun 16, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

3,996 people are talking about this

1:58 pm: Omar Abdullah calls China shameless

Omar Abdullah called China shameless for blaming India for the attacks. "Ulta chor kotwal ko dantey," he said.

Its the fake source going in circle, stop being a ___

now we are talking.... 5 chinese killed and 11 injured.

If this need to stop, its RIGHT NOW. It can escalate to any level.

These clashes seems very violent. Prepare to hear for more casualties. This can be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom