What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

no, PLA dead 0, injured 5

Unlikely. India suffered 100+ dead/injured/captured. I think at least 10-15 dead + 20-30 injuries at Chinese side happened. There is no way it can be that lopsided because neither side used firearms.

Do.you have ANY CREDIBLE & RELAIBLE evidence to support your initial claims?

The sat images aren't Indian.

Now if you are saying India somehow hacked into Planet Lab's servers and changed the images, well...

Unlikely. India suffered 100+ dead/injured/captured. I think at least 10-15 dead + 20-30 injuries at Chinese side happened. There is no way it can be that lopsided because neither side used firearms.

I said again and again, u were outnumbered, outequipped and outsmarted while we sit and charge from heights

and 17 of your dead actually were frozen to death in the icy river, you simply don't have enough medical equipment and medics to care for your soldier

The sat images aren't Indian.

Now if you are saying India somehow hacked into Planet Lab's servers and changed the images, well...

The interpretation of those maps is by an indian which makes it very unreliable and highly suspect.

You sure you got the story straight. This col Babu lead the human wave charge but was smacked down. The rest is history.
No matter how hard you try to make yourself look tough, you are not going to succeed. Indians look eye into eye with PLA on Ladakh. Recent video coming out of probably Nathu La shows how badly the Chinese are suffering from breathing problem, quite visibly not been able to adjust with the altitude still. Where as the Indian army laughing at your troops and asking 'Gol gappe khaoge?'.. and you are telling me your smack down story.

As I said before, real world is quite different from what most trolls here assume it to be. No matter how much you flex your muscle on keyboard, on ground things are turning out to be quite different already.

No matter how hard you try to make yourself look tough, you are not going to succeed. Indians look eye into eye with PLA on Ladakh. Recent video coming out of probably Nathu La shows how badly the Chinese are suffering from breathing problem, quite visibly not been able to adjust with the altitude still. Where as the Indian army laughing at your troops and asking 'Gol gappe khaoge?'.. and you are telling me your smack down story.

As I said before, real world is quite different from what most trolls here assume it to be. No matter how much you flex your muscle on keyboard, on ground things are turning out to be quite different already.

in real world, modi surrendered and we captured your land, but he is too afraid to even admit that even losing 20+

Enough is Enough!!!

Enough of the Indians claims and super-claims...

It is time for Bippin to hold presser and show the world:

• How many PLA troops the brave Indians killed with their bare hands... ?
  • How many PLA troops were captured.... Pictures and Videos...?
This is the Best Chance for India to Shine Like a SuperPower...and defame/expose China as PaperTiger!

This will be the Best Indian Achievement and Revenge for 1962!!!

And Modi will be the Undesputed SupremeLeader of India for next 100yrs...

Stop talking Indians... Show the Proof!!!

5e11bee787ec4.jpg
Lol stop asking them for proof they will start bringing broken chinese pickets with Indian blood on them as proof (pointing to certain shell of blown up AmRAAM)

in real world, modi surrendered and we captured your land, but he is too afraid to even admit that even losing 20+
Surrendered what? Captured which land? How he is afraid? Please be specific if you are not merely trolling.

In real world, Modi’s 56 inch chest is now 24 inches.

Indians on Twitter now posting a fake story how their soldiers broke Chinese spines.

But actually that is just to make up for their lack of spines when they fled and let Chinese seize land.

Indians has to make up 10 excuses to cover everyone of their failures. And for every excuse, they need 10 lies to cover every exposed excuses. No wonder Indians lie so much.

I said again and again, u were outnumbered, outequipped and outsmarted while we sit and charge from heights

and 17 of your dead actually were frozen to death in the icy river, you simply don't have enough medical equipment and medics to care for your soldier

It’s actually not that lopsided India suffered only 3 death from battle. Chinese suffered none. Both sides had injuries. The low death rate is from lack of firearms. Which India will now change as they suffer 3 death from this conflict.

Let’s not count any Indian death from negligence as part of battlefield death.As these deaths are more in line with thousands of daily deaths from starvation, communal violence and sexual assaults.

How long are Indians are going to continue to live in fantasy world coming up with absurd lies, It seems Chinese have not budged a single inch.

Someone opened a thread in the morning that everything has been settled between Indians and Chinese.. Maybe , the settlement was related to giving Chinese full control of the disputed territory.

Someone opened a thread in the morning that everything has been settled between Indians and Chinese.. Maybe , the settlement was related to giving Chinese full control of the disputed territory.

Basically this.

Chinese: Get lost.

Indian: OK.

Modi: it was Chinese territory all along.

:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom