What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

1) enjoy the comedy :lol:
2) they accepted India lost land to China while their PM modi says otherwise.They are suffering from humiliation and confusion.
3) Just like 6 June talks apparently yesterday talks are also failed.
Only Indian news channels and sources are talking about the deescalation agreement ,not a single neutral source or from China such a news came. We all know Chinese are not stepped a inch back. This time they came for something bigger to punish India for fifth August decision . They are just waiting for India to fire a first bullet ,make it appear as a aggressor so they can take back the whole ladakh.
So think a conflict is coming between China and India.

Last edited:
Someone opened a thread in the morning that everything has been settled between Indians and Chinese.. Maybe , the settlement was related to giving Chinese full control of the disputed territory.

What is the situation in Galwan valley? Indians were saying that Chinese have retreated in Galwan valley

Correction. In the real world, Modi's 56 inch chest is a 56 inch breast and Indians like the one you are replying to right now are suckling from it.
17.png

By 'responsible and credible' journalism if you are referring to the kind of journalism Arnav Goswami and Sudhir Chowdhury are making us swallow these days..no. I am not speaking of that kind of 'journalism'.

I still feel Indian media has hope. People shall one day realize the value of factual reporting, the difference of unbiased reports with dogmatic narrative and story telling.Some journalists always amazed me with their clarity and unbiased honesty. And today they are doing their job just fine. Their reportings hardly get posted in this forum. But does it make them any less credible? It does not matter if their reportings don't satisfy people here. They shall always be credible among sane Indians.

Even Shekhar Gupta believes in Balakot strikes that IAF really hit that building. So much for his accuracy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom