What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Wow. Bharti soldiers don’t even know how to throw a punch.

I’ve seen more brutal fights by 10 year old black kids in the states. :lol:

Exactly!

That's the moto of your regime. Let me help you to understand.....Intercept info and prevent it from reaching Chinese citizens, dumb down intelligence of their own citizens and create fake source/ stories to keep them happy.
Yes, we are happy:
EZVi4jeX0AAXp1P.jpg

20-jpg.643823

Yes, we are happy:

what we know .. around 50 Chinese killed colonel and 8 other were captured and rest ran away and called bots in China and Pakistan to start posting crap on social media to make their fan boys happy along with depriving Chinese population from knowing the truth.

Well done Chinese Chao ren (bot) army!!

Look at sequence of events and tone form CPC. It changed from Indian primitive army will be thrashed a2 weeks back to feeling of people from two countries now.

you should ask your Govt about this.
I dare you to post question about Chinese causalities on weibo tagging Global time, Zhao Li Jian and CPC.

Indians are so pathetic, you never know they put some Northeast Indian who look like Chinese, in Chinese uniform and staged this drama.

what we know .. around 50 Chinese killed colonel and 8 other were captured and rest ran away and called bots in China and Pakistan to start posting crap on social media to make their fan boys happy along with depriving Chinese population from knowing the truth.

Look at sequence of events and tone form CPC. It changed from Indian primitive army will be thrashed a2 weeks back to feeling of people from two countries now.

I dare you to post question about Chinese causalities on weibo tagging Global time, Zhao Li Jian and CPC.
Keywords: 'sources' 'intercept' 'intelligence':rofl:

Exactly!

That's the moto of your regime. Let me help you to understand.....Intercept info and prevent it from reaching Chinese citizens, dumb down intelligence of their own citizens and create fake source/ stories to keep them happy. :rofl:

Exactly!

That's the moto of your regime. Let me help you to understand.....Intercept info and prevent it from reaching Chinese citizens, dumb down intelligence of their own citizens and create fake source/ stories to keep them happy. :rofl:
Yes, we are happy:
EZVi4jeX0AAXp1P.jpg

20-jpg.643823

Chinese don't have voice, They just dance on CCP tunes(whatever it may be) everyday. You will not find a single blog/article questioning govt.
Recent example: No one in the world believes them about kungflu/china/wuhan virus. Death count/treatment/infection.

US stock exchange want to delist all chinese companies because of fraud.
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/05/21/chinese-companies-delisted-us-stock-what-means.aspx

Yes, we are happy:

20-jpg.643823

Yes, we are happy:
EZVi4jeX0AAXp1P.jpg

20-jpg.643823

You are on "Pakistan" Defence Forum.

You can only really know people that much online.

To really know you I'd need to live with you.

Break bread with you.

Break your face.

Romance your women.

Walk in your matams.

Go to school and live in a 100% residential hostel.

I've done none of these things with you.

Yes, we are happy:
EZVi4jeX0AAXp1P.jpg

20-jpg.643823

You have every right to gloat, you earned it, friends.

You are on "Pakistan" Defence Forum.

But they are obsessed and can't live apart from PDF. :lol:

Their number one obsessed YT videos are "What do Pakistanis think of Indians?" And Quora, "Why Pakistanis are so beautiful?"

Lol. Obsessed.

Back
Top Bottom