What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

The US is yours.

We've always been a Soviet block country.

When in doubt see how we fight and what we fight with.

And see you.

All doubts will be cleared doctor.

really... ?

have u seen your US shopping list for weapons?... i dont know how many cows you sold to pay for all of this.

That’s not accurate, walkers don’t rape cows

true.. but like walkers indian eat dead dogs on the road...

IF you really understand the working of Indian or Pakistani army, then you will also understand what it means to kill CO of unit. When CO is down soldiers will not take it easily. Now you can only speculate what would have happened there.

We know, 19 of his men are dead, 10 surrendered, and half of Indians went nuts.

You are dreaming...

Inspite your own Govt saying other wise,
in spite of sat pics showing otherwise,

You claiming that makes you look ignorant.

At least get basic facts right when you are looking to debate.
Dude, 20 dead Indians and 10 captured Indians, that's when you cross our LAC which coincides with the Chinese Claim Line. Pangong Lake, I don't even need to talk. China will never concede land, that's the tenet of CCP. Protecting Chinese sovereignty.

PLA failed to capture anything inisde Indian perception of LAC in Galwan
I don't care what perception you have, we have a friggin claim line which is the LAC and you ain't crossing it. 20 dead and 10 captured when you tried on the 15th. So wake me up when you have new perception genius. Lololol. Never seen one country finding ways to legitimize our occupation just to save face. Its so easy to manipulate you geniuses.

We know, 19 of his men are dead, 10 surrendered, and half of Indians went nuts.

I don't care what perception you have, we have a friggin claim line which is the LAC and you ain't crossing it. 20 dead and 10 captured when you tried on the 15th. So wake me up when you have new perception genius. Lololol. Never seen one country finding ways to legitimize our occupation just to save face. Its so easy to manipulate you geniuses.

what we know .. around 50 Chinese killed colonel and 8 other were captured and rest ran away and called bots in China and Pakistan to start posting crap on social media to make their fan boys happy along with depriving Chinese population from knowing the truth.

Well done Chinese Chao ren (bot) army!!

searched through all Chinese media and news, not a mention that china commanding office was lost, did India make up news again?

When they don't?

Actually the kind of shit they produce daily just show the cowardliness of them, since basically they just want to settle the score in twitter, instead of battlefield.:rofl:

Why is China not pushing forward?

Why are you waiting for Sanghi forces to gain strength?

most of the death occurs because mother of nature, most Indian chose to believed their soliders fought until the last moment.:disagree:
Is that Sulli choi?

Back
Top Bottom