What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

See how happy these people were that Indians got killed. Young and not so young members alike. A shared communal catharsis for them.

Iranians kill their guys on their border.

I've not once been happy or made a single post about their troubles with Iran.

I consider Pakistanis closer, not by blood but culturally as people.

But these people are really special. I think we make the mistake of measuring them by the standard yardsticks we are used to in our own society and people. Something has happened there in the past 70 years that we know nothing about. It is a mistake to think of them as Indians any longer.
1947 happened.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog.

The dog in this case is not only short
But
the video amply proves it's absolute coward as well..

indian soldiers are openly laughing in their faces after manhandling them.
Funnily, it was the Indian officer protecting the Chinese Soldiers from other Indian soldiers..

The dog in this case is not only short
But
the video amply proves it's absolute coward as well..

indian soldiers are openly laughing in their faces after manhandling them.
Funnily, it was the Indian officer protecting the Chinese Soldiers from other Indian soldiers..

Doesn't it get even funnier when small coward dogs kill 20+ big, tall and brave dogs and capture further 10 big, tall and brave dogs?

Last edited:
I particularly remember his bludgeoning century against India at Sharjah. Extremely underrated player. Extremely aggressive and dangerous. He made a century at Perth against the Aussies in his early days. Mesmerising to watch. Gen Zhao became an instant fan.
My dad used to call him "Qasaii" or butcher just how his grip on the bat was :P

@pothead

Now CCP commies killed 20 Indian soldiers, took F4-F8, and they are eyeing F2. They may leave One Finger in India though. So when are you going to take Tibet?

upload_2020-6-22_17-53-1.png

Last edited:
Another incident in Depsang plains.

Indians are now adopting strategy of hit & keep quiet,
What is emboldening us is that Chinese have decided to keep quiet anyway.

Our strategy from now on is to keep hitting and just stay quiet about it.

This is the trap dictators like CCP fall into when they can escape hiding dead soldiers,
opponent is happy to keep killing...

Welcome to India...we will bury the Chinese story at our border.
indians keep quiet??:rofl::rofl::rofl: no no... Your wiki 'worriers' are in action..:rofl:
Well...what are you waiting for?
What are you waiting for? Time to pack your stuff and flee again:enjoy:

One day it is 43, then it is 35, 18, 120 and so forth. It is a guessing game. I’m surprised that Zhao Lijian didn’t take the bait considering the fact that he has a big mouth himself.

You are giving way too much credit to them. You think they are trying to bait you but this is only for the public consumption. The people there are full of hatred/anger, all they care about are numbers, as long as the enemy causalities are higher than theirs its all good to them. No matter if they lose territory or not, to them killing more equals victory. Its not limited to there military thinking, it's also exhibited in their internal politics, sample:

btw he is currently CM of UP.

Back
Top Bottom