What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Of course any news even barely suggesting something against the Chinese is fake news! not reliable!

I think it is likely that the Indian military has no clue what the Chinese casualties are and are trying to goad the Chinese media or spokesperson into disclosing it by posting different numbers. One day it is 43, then it is 35, 18, 120 and so forth. It is a guessing game. I’m surprised that Zhao Lijian didn’t take the bait considering the fact that he has a big mouth himself.

From supapowa2020 and 2phrunt war to

1 US should make an army base at galwan 2 the US is supplying satellite imagery to ia
3 the US is saying 45/35/43 Chinese troops were killed in ladakh
4 Japan has cornered China

One thing is unequivocally certain now, the indians are openly admitting to accepting US help.

2 weeks ago, they were ADAMANT that they're

NOT a US stooge in the region
They have an independent foreign policy
The West is NOT backing them. They're self reliant militarily to contain China.

Guess the Chinese have badly exposed them and bruised their ever inflating ego. Pathetic pos.

You are a fake Punjabi, a poor sanghi pretending to be from the great region of Punjab. True indian Punjabis hate india, I met many in Kartarput, who told me india stinks.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha poor little indians.

If he cannot speak proper Punjabi, I won't accept him or any other faker as a Punjabi. I don't mean fake Bollywood Punjabi spoken by sanghis and nehruists.

Je tuanu punjabi vaakai aandi he, zara do tin jumle tu k vakha te say.

the source says,

US News.

Same academic journal that provided a "source" which stated 43 PLA soldiers were killed by unarmed and outnumbered jawans while fighting uphill and neck deep in water.

THATS how the USA reported 35 PLA soldiers killed
*US News reported this nonsense, not "the USA".

There's a pattern developing here. Can you guess what it is yet?

True story, I was there. I am friends with General Zhao. Cool guy. Loves cricket, big fan of Ijaz Ahmed and loved the way he used to wield his bat. Infact that's how he got the idea of beating the crap out of those poor indians. Remember Ijaz Ahmed's batting stance? That's how the Chinese troops wielded their bats in beating the indian BATS into a pulp.

True story, I was there. I am friends with General Zhao. Cool guy. Loves cricket, big fan of Ijaz Ahmed and loved the way he used to wield his bat. Infact that's how he got the idea of beating the crap out of those poor indians. Remember Ijaz Ahmed's batting stance? That's how the Chinese troops wielded their bats in beating the indian BATS into a pulp.
Ijaz Ahmad AKA Kulhara :D

Ijaz also axed the Indians once in Lahore :P

Ijaz Ahmad AKA Kulhara :D

Ijaz also axed the Indians once in Lahore :P
I particularly remember his bludgeoning century against India at Sharjah. Extremely underrated player. Extremely aggressive and dangerous. He made a century at Perth against the Aussies in his early days. Mesmerising to watch. Gen Zhao became an instant fan.

Back
Top Bottom