What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

We Pakistanis can only enjoy Chinese victory but what is our army doing to avenge the death of our people. How easily India killed our four civilians :'(
Shouldn't we learn something from China?

It ain't happening anymore. They tried whole last year regarding Feb 27 events, but were ridiculed. We, Pakistanis are used to their lies, be it terrorism blame or fake surgical strikes,its just that you Chinese for the first time are actually directly facing it but there are forums like this one, which will uphold the truth and will spread correct information to different social networking websites through her users. You can easily note that India hasn't faced any international backing regarding this incident despite of heavy anti China western media.
Thank you for your post. You have very good English. :)

PDF Indians full of people like you has no basic knowledge of IC supply chain and electronics manufacturing,

All these non China brands use Chinese electronic components, empty talks is all you can
Yes agreed. As I said it will take some time. First will be value added stuff. It will be done in phases
High margin and finished product will be moved to India, next will be individual components.
If chinese are able to produce components like slave to keep it cheap, then let them.

As I said china holds nothing special other than cheap.

Not making a choice but stating an opinion. Under Pakistan the people of Kashmir have economic uncertainty and a questionable future. While under India they face oppression. Both choices look pretty $hit to me if I'm honest.
Kashmir would be an independent state (both sides combined) very soon, in a few years (3-4) or even sooner.

After staying as such for some time (it should not be more than half a year), it would be forcefully annexed by Pakistan.

After that India would start messing with the river headworks on their side, creating problems for our agriculture and all, then there will be our final war with India, after around 2023-24.

You must all be surprised but we will see. India probably would see nothing but downhill journey from now on.

All of this has been foretold about 40 years ago, and many other Godly people at various other times.

Yes agreed. As I said it will take some time. First will be value added stuff. It will be done in phases
High margin and finished product will be moved to India, next will be individual components.
If chinese are able to produce components like slave to keep it cheap, then let them.

These are the very salve jiobs you are begging to have. Lolol

Keep sending ur sons and brothers and fathers and we shall keep buchering them :butcher:.entering Pakistani controlled territory or chinese controlled territory will result in death.

I hopeeassage was loud and clear. Stay away don't enter .

Foreign minister says soldiers were armed. Other government officials including army spokesperson say they were not.
Army saying everybody accounted for. Non missing. BBC saying ten prisinors were released by Chinese.
Indian army confused and dazed due to the head injuries suffered during the clash.
Excellent performance.

I do feel for them @rishan @kongn @silent_poison

There is an utter humiliation and embarrassment on their end. Lets not pour salt on their wounds. What happened was sad, and i really hope saner heads prevail.
I think we must wait for a new twist in the story. @silent_poison might shed a light on how the Chinese army was threatened during Major General talks that led to the release of 10 soldiers. China considered it better to release Indians than to lose 40,000 sq kms.

China price is competitive due to the industry scale, actually Chinese salary are at least 5 times higher India's, there's talk way before to move out of China to India for cheaper labor, but non success

You know China annual steel output are 60% more than the rest of world combined, China consumed more concrete in three years than USA in 100 years in industry revolution, but I guess no use to talk dumb PDF Indian like you only knows jingoism slogans

Plus what end product do you have? I kept hearing boycotting China, what India products can we boycott?

Last edited:
China price is competitive due to the industry scale, actually Chinese salary are at least 5 times higher India's, there's talk way before to move out of China to India, but non success

You know China annual steel output are 60% more than the rest of world combined, China consumed more concrete in three years than USA in 100 years in industry revolution, but I guess no use to talk dumb PDF Indian like you only knows jingoism slogans

Plus what end product do you have? I kept hearing boycotting China, what India products can we boycott?

IDK about u but i like watching indians fail.

Back
Top Bottom