What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

why not claim entire china is missing? that was an ambush your soldiers were captive and tortured get over from your Bollywood hangover.

Well, your claims are yours and my claims are mine.

yes, we were ambushed,
Yes, we lost soldiers,
Also yes, Chinese lost 100+ and still searching for hundreds more.

Indians take their bollywood so seriously, they have turned their lives into a bollywood story - where everything works in a linear fashion. When it was said that 3 Indian soldiers were killed, the number of Chinese cas was 5. When the number of Indian KIAs rose to 20, now there are 43 Chinese casualties.

I literally have never seen a more stupid bunch of people, all in one place. As per them, Chinese are evacuating casualties via choppers in the dead of the night, landing in narrow valleys at 14000 ft - which Indians have been 'monitoring'. Imagine that!

Their technical arm cannot monitor Chinese forces amassing but can break into encrypted Chinese comms now.

How absolutely mad stupid do you have to be, to believe in this crap? Abhinandan does not fire a single missile, yet he's dropped a F-16. His comms were jammed but ground control heard him fire a 'Fox 3'.

You lot are really living in a lala land.

Yeah, your friends call themselves "dragons"..
Try digesting that before you cry on Bollywood.

Indians take their bollywood so seriously, they have turned their lives into a bollywood story - where everything works in a linear fashion. When it was said that 3 Indian soldiers were killed, the number of Chinese cas was 5. When the number of Indian KIAs rose to 20, now there are 43 Chinese casualties.

I literally have never seen a more stupid bunch of people, all in one place. As per them, Chinese are evacuating casualties via choppers in the dead of the night, landing in narrow valleys at 14000 ft - which Indians have been 'monitoring'. Imagine that!

Their technical arm cannot monitor Chinese forces amassing but can break into encrypted Chinese comms now.

How absolutely mad stupid do you have to be, to believe in this crap? Abhinandan does not fire a single missile, yet he's dropped a F-16. His comms were jammed but ground control heard him fire a 'Fox 3'.

You lot are really living in a lala land.

and it all starts with a fake WhatsApp message of some random Rajesh sitting in a call centre :cheesy:

SUN TZU
"
There is no instance of a nation benefiting from prolonged warfare"

The real question is whether it is worth the effort, lives and resources to fight a major war over a few dozen square kilometers in the middle of the Himalayas. India is China's sixth largest trading partner, and will probably be top three in a decade. If not, then we're going to have these minor skirmishes every few years as a norm. I don't see either side making any major concessions.

Chinese weapon of mass destruction. Curtsey Ajai Shukla

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200618_112111_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20200618_112111_com.twitter.android.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 30
Chinese silence speaks volumes, they are a propaganda obsessed country, they would never leave a one sided outcome in a conflict vs India without utilising it thoroughly.

India can’t hide Its casualties cos we are a democratic republic, unlike the one party dictatorship that is China.
India will try to cash the situation to gain vote for UNSC seat. If India claim the fall of Battalion commander then imagine the Indian loss. Chinese hit the heart of command and control.

Well, your claims are yours and my claims are mine.

yes, we were ambushed,
Yes, we lost soldiers,
Also yes, Chinese lost 100+ and still searching for hundreds more.

when your soldiers were held captive, tortured and then killed. And the Chinese still lost 100+, then there must be a Vedic divine intervention. Other than that I see no possibility of your claims to be true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom