What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Just watching BBC news

Just saying 20 Indian soldiers got killed

No mention of Chinese troops at all

I think many Indians forget it was the Chinese side that returned dead Indian soldiers back to them

Yeah, those indian is pathetic.
Thats their soldiers retreating and running from frontline leaving their dead commander.

What a coward !
but claim to be a winner :lol:

India has claimed a certain number of Chinese casualties. If indeed China has had zero like how many Pakistanis want to believe, why will China sit quiet on such an accusation when 43 of its soldiers are said to be killed by India?
It can easily say no Chinese soldiers were killed. The logic that some Pakistans are pushing around here is pure nonsense.

It's understandable India wants to recover their lost dignity. China lose nothing with a fabricated story as it serves to ease pressure and actually help it consolidate its holding. China is not there to collect ego, but territory.

US news/US intelligence, i dont believe their figures. Casualty figure is probably much higher than that.

Fact that chinese have stiched their lips with needle and thread for deads figure coz they fear that chinese public might turn the wave for revenge, tells us that casualty figure of chinese is high enough. Enough that CCP cant reveal, and enough that public cant digest.

Remember GT agreed they have casualty, but said they dont want to disclose. Also some sources tell that they are not done yet collecting and searching bodies in river, they need time. Some bodies did washed out to indian side. Being the professional army india will return the bodies with respect so that CCP will come to the proper final tally. So lets not pressure the chinese authorities and give them more time to come to the final figure.

17 Indian soldiers fell into the river while fleeing and died of hypothermia. If there is any Chinese solider in Indian's hand, dead or alive, it'll be all over the news already.

Fake news,not that US is trustworthy to begin with.
That site is some shoddy attention seeking website ,US intelligence never said that officially.
That site may be one of those fake pro -india site that BBC warned about once.
Only PLA would know all that.
But US is trust worthy when they say India didn’t shoot down F-16. I see double standard there bro.

Ofcourse, I actually posted that tweet on another thread when some pakistani members were claiming not even a single chinese soldier is killed

I have no doubt several Chinese soldiers also died: There was supposedly a cliff where the brawl was going on and that fell, bringing down many people to their death. Also, while on technicality both sides may not be using firearms but they could still use sticks with heavy metal at the ends or even lances, and that's why so many casualties.

I also think the Chinese don't want to get into the numbers game too much. Even if the Chinese numbers are higher they know that they hold the new land. They are willing to escalate if it comes to that--something India is less willing to do so. But the grave problem for India is that the Chinese now hold about 60 sq km of land where they didn't invade earlier--land which threatens Indian supplies like Pakistan threatened the supplies during the Kargil War in 1999.

Why did the Indian planners not think that their overt attempts to grab the Pakistani held Kashmir, showing displeasure with CPEC, and being part of the Quadrilateral group (with Australia, USA, and Japan) to counter China was not going to have consequences?!!! If the Indian calculations are based off American support then that may or may not happen--as it is, the Americans are basically dumping India in Afghanistan.

PS. The Force Magazine You Tuber Pravin S. keeps telling Indian planners that, while China is not open to making concessions for peace, Pakistan is and India should talk with Pakistan. Poor guy is at pains to repeat these in several of his videos--and so would be the Indian leadership under Congress; remember that there was almost some agreement between Musharraf and Manmohan Singh for peace in mid 2000s.

and ill ask indians again why does it matter how many you killed as long as china is in your claimed land numbers dont matter!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom