What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

hindustan ki fauj ne b
Of course. To China, territory integrity matters not casualty, until now Indians are more interested in whether more Chinese died but not whether they got PP15/14. Who controls the heights now? No I dian us even asking this!
do agree they still dont hold the land and lost 20 soldiers ,34 missing lol

they do have casualties they didnt deny that. by 43 is a made up indian figure tljust to get a face saving lol .

Americans say 35 at least.I guess they are face saving too.Lol.
Hans have gone all quiet,both i print media as well as army spokesperson level.Now they say we dont want to escalate any further.What happened to teaching india a lesson and marching on delhi?
40 extinguished han bloodlines wiped out forever seems to have shocked them.
Sirf maara nahi,nirvansh kar diya.

For many years, I told Indians Doklam was settled out of peace not weakness, they misunderstood our generosity, those 23 souls died for nothing.

Then you grossly underestimated Chicanery & decietful nature of Indians. This is how they killed Chinese buddhist & captured their land which is now North India.

The tragic thing about all of this is that that the indians do not care about their deceased soldiers. They have no empathy and sympathy for them. All they care about is being seen as being a superpower/global power who is important to the West and Russia. Every indian on this thread is displaying this attitude.

Independent media teams should visit Occupied Kashmir and Indian Punjab to know if people from these territories are satisfied or happy after what China did to India.

With one little exercise, India's akhandata will dissipate like the honour of their inept military.

'media democracy' means you can B.S. whatever you want..
And yes, PLA don't want to stoke the indian public mood.. You should appreciate our goodwill.

Yes .That is exactly what I said even if Chinese release some casuality numbers noone is going to belief

Many are both.Congress zamane me dhanda tha yeh ek.Many senior officials were sellouts.Modi for all his flaws has purged these elements and made lutyens irrelevant.Hence the pain.
Again saying.. you need more hard work and a clear narrative. This time, the silence of Indian government has led the people develop hundreds of stories on what really happened during the blood bath. Every news outlet is telling its own story. Members like you are coming up with new stories. Numbers are climbing up and down.

On the other hand, Chinese have issued a strong worded statement. That's the only thing we have for now. There might be casualties on their side, but they haven't given the exact number to give a face saving to you guys. In one of the tweets, it has already been cleared. Had they wanted, they would have put a fake number of 2 died and 15 injured for example.. But they didn't do anything.

If you guys had questioned your government on surgical strikes, balakot strikes, F-16 claims, Pakistan's claims of bombing the surroundings of your Div HQs etc, you wouldn't have been seeing this day where your government is also clueless on which story to tell the public.

When you know that you have someone who is an agent (as you said he is considered among the senior Army leadership), you will not invite him to give a briefing on an incident that proved to be an embarrassment for India all over the world.

doura doura k mara:D

doura doura k mara
jooton se mara
laaton se mara
keelon se mara
dandon se mara
kisi ki ankh phori
kisi ki taang tori
kisi ka munh tora
wo dekho wo dekho
sub kuch tor diya
aur to aur bharat ka
supa powa ban ney ka
sapna bhi tor dia

Arey MODEEE GEEE ........ MODEEE GEEE .....Kuch to BOLIEYEEE

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

they do have casualties they didnt deny that. by 43 is a made up indian figure tljust to get a face saving lol .

There is no way for india to known about Chinese casualities. Dead indian soldiers couldnt tell; wounded indian soldiers were not counting.

The question of how many doesn't arise hence.

Americans say 35 at least.I guess they are face saving too.Lol.
Hans have gone all quiet,both i print media as well as army spokesperson level.Now they say we dont want to escalate any further.What happened to teaching india a lesson and marching on delhi?
40 extinguished han bloodlines wiped out forever seems to have shocked them.
Sirf maara nahi,nirvansh kar diya.

america is an ally of india, not China. The americans also said that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins.

Have some fight in you your a supa pawa

Now your saving grace is to come here and point fingers at Kashmiris resistance and there activities against you. In lack if uniforms they wear........ok lol

being beaten up and killed by fists or rods doesn’t require a uniform or rank in this clash to hide your utter humiliation by China and them getting back huge 60km of land. Maybe more?

Far as I can see. World economy hasn’t stopped since China has really sparked you very hard. In defence of all your shopping list of armaments you bought for your 2 front war big idea. How quickly you have given up wanting peace for Asia hahaha. Hardly a skirmish took place to knock fight out of you.

Asking China to not further widen this dispute is not going work. Because they have huge territorial dispute and it’s not local with you. Chinese reading your post will be laughing at it how you wrote it trying to hide your fears

Cheerleaders just give some passage to civilized nations like India and China

india is actually more advanced than China, america and Russia. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Ok

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom