What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Yeah. Indian are pussies. But What makes it you guys who lost a whole nation to India. I will refrain from using the Hij#da word.
Whatever happened we took it to our chest and went down fighting. Didn't went down quietly while getting bit*hslapped like some sisses in our neighbours.

My source tells me this.

Eanl7ozU4AE3VZx.jpg

:welcome:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OH DEAR INDIANS....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

OH DEAR INDIANS....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

---------

MOD PLEASE MERGE THESE TWP BELOW WITH OUR CURRENT THREAD

@Jungibaaz @Moonlight @Kambojaric @waz

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/army...ff-with-china-in-ladakh.671461/#post-12437296

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/two-...ange-of-fire-with-china.671462/#post-12437290

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Sorted.

Please do not start new threads on the same topic in different sections.

Also NEVER start a thread with only a link, a tweet, a video or an image as the opening post.

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"

Indians believe whole world is XYZ occupied territory like Pakistan occupied Kashmir/balochistan /Islamabad. China occupied this Bangladesh that and so on.
The once Anglo-Saxon occupied for how many hundreds of years remain to be occupied mentally and psychologically until today, for not being able to see which force really occupies this world until today, and is still willingly to serve as minion of the AAZ Empire!

According to Pravin Shawney,

" I had asked a former director-general military operations (DGMO) before the 2017 Doklam crisis what he thought of collusion between the PLA and the Pakistan military in north Ladakh. According to him, the army had amply war-gamed this and concluded it to be unlikely. The main reason was that China had no political and military objectives in this area and little reason to build up troops close to the LAC. This situation has now changed."

@PanzerKiel, wonder why didnt IA MO Dte ever consider it a possibility before ? Were they just waiting for something like Article 370 to change dynamics of this region ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom