What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Her source is News Line IFE

O49Fy7K.png

Other breaking news from super-credible News Line IFE

gbambwi.png

Z59RLCG.png

:rofl: @The_Sidewinder

I strongly feel that this tweet by Global Times journalist is to divert the attention and give breathing space to Modi government... nothing else... I strongly feel that time is over from drum beating...
Couldn't agree anymore. India needs to take strong actions if she wants the world to accept her as regional power. An all out attack would be the most apt thing at this point

Only news coming out is Indian news, both on its own casualties as well as Chinese one's . You can not cherry pick .. that one news is the truth.. while other is propaganda.
They mean some of their soldiers got dragged to the other side.

still waiting for some credible sources confirming Chinese casualties (deaths)

for now it looks like bezti go gai gandi waali bc, damn :/

These indians are one very disturbed creatures. Thousands of Lies flow from inside them like millions of bacteria inside the body. These people have no shame or Class or integrity. And that is why there is absolutely no doubt in the my mind that if these people do not change NOW, these people will be slaughtered in the near future by foreign forces.

War is a risk. But if India can repeat its 1971 victory, Modi will become the greatest leader in India's history. India does not want to lose the golden opportunity to defeat and permanently weaken China. That is why India has spent tens of billions of dollars to buy weapons in recent years.

Only news coming out is Indian news, both on its own casualties as well as Chinese one's . You can not cherry pick .. that one news is the truth.. while other is propaganda.
This is the reason its face saving. Indians are trying to calm the public who would get furious if they say non of the Chinese were killed or injured.

Back
Top Bottom