What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Colonel Santosh Babu,[killed in the Kung Fu fighting earlier] Sepoy Ojha and Havildar Palani, who were killed during a clash with Chinese troops in Ladakh on Monday night. (PTI Photo)

Rest in Peace.

76411412.jpg

If you take your time to read them all, there is no report of 43 Chinese soldiers dead as you Indians claim

43 Chinese casualties are being reported by Indian sources, there is no confirmation from Chinese side, that is why they are not being reported international media outlets.

Since Chinese side are not ready own up to any casualties on its side.. that is only number we have got.

This is basically Kargil but this time, your enemy will use its air force and artillery instead of machine guns if you decide to send a horde of Sikhs up the ridge.
Because this time Gangu India faces one to one ratio with China. With Pakistan it has 7 to 1 advantage. With that numerical advantage it grows a pair of testicles. The facts -

eFuIzVo.png

How's the POW tea btw fella?

You might have to ask some of your relatives, who served in 1971.

I am sure you must have had some distant relative, who was a POW, after all there were 93000 of you in Indian jails for over 3 years, almost everybody in Pakistan must know some one, who was a POW.

I try to maintain scientific detachment in these things but your post made me crack up. Good one, mate.
Now wait for the Indians to come up with their own face saving story .. 3 brave Indian martyrs sacrificed their lives to take down entire Chinese army in Galwan valley. Chinese fatalities include 100 soldiers, 50 officers, 2 PLA Generals and Xi Jinping's own son!

Lol what are you rambling about.

Indian army is openly accepting that they lost 20 Indian troops(that is why all these media outlets are reporting it) and at same time also claiming, they inflicted "significant" casualties on PLA.

It is only PLA, which is not able to come to terms with casualties and accept it.

If there was Chinese casualties, and the likelihood for that to happen is also big, so by not showing the casualties means China want to deescalate the tension. Just think if it is indeed many Chinese casualties happening in their side. Their government will get some pressure from their people to retaliate and it will likely create war.

You might have to ask some of your relatives, who served in 1971.

I am sure you must have had some distant relative, who was a POW, after all there were 93000 of you in Indian jails for over 3 years.
Listen, we're cool with Bangladesh. You have to be at peace with that. Bangladesh was meant to be separate. Maybe one day, after you've sipped some green tea and calmed the fk down, you'll realise that India cannot hold onto all their peripheral states either. It's just not working out. Come to terms with that or you'll be having fist fights and artillery duels and air battles with all your neighbours for decades to come.

Fine by me of course.

I don't think Modi's political career can survive a slaughter of more than 50 IA to China in a single day if number goes up

Indians can't blame Pakistan this time so Modi will take a lot more heat for this than Pulwama
If 50 indian soldiers are killed,it means 100 chinese are killed...i am sure they wouldnt havr gone down without a fight

If there was Chinese casualties, and the likelihood for that to happen is also big, so by not showing the casualties means China want to deescalate the tension. Just think if it is indeed many Chinese casualties happening in their side. Their government will get some pressure from their people to retaliate and it will likely create war.

"People pressure" in an authoritarian communist country? Since when.

If there existed any "people pressure" in country like China , that would have forced Chinese government to reveal their dead or injured or if there weren't any casualties, then come out and say, they had zero casualties.

Superb job by our Chinese brothers :pakistan::china::cheers:
I don't have a shred of respect for those bharti Invaders ,rapists and genocide criminals.
Now it shows the real preparedness of India when it comes to facing pakistan and China.Because the Chinese have a zero casualties count.
That's the real awkaat of you bhartis.
You disrespect a sovereign state ,you abolish the disputed status of Kashmir ,you commit rape and genocide of kashmiris ,you disrespect all UN and international laws then that's the price you will have to pay.
Now I hope this incident will serve as a attitude adjustment to the likes of major gaurav arya and arnab COWswamee.
Ab tou Razia ki jaan ghundo mein phass gayi :yahoo::yahoo:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom