What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Indian didn't capture any Chinese soldiers because they ran from the battle. If you disagree thats fine by me.

P.S China doesn't want to humiliate any of its enemies because that would make it impossible to be friends some day. Thats how China survive so long.

There is video evidence seen by each and every member of this forum, that at least one Chinese soldier was captured. Was he ever paraded around?

Fact is, only those people hide, that have something to be embarrassed about, what the truth would reveal.

There is video evidence seen by each and every member of this forum, that at least one Chinese soldier was captured. Was he ever paraded around?

Fact is, only those people hide, that have something to be embarrassed about, what the truth would reveal.
No you just lynched the man and uploaded the video (your modus operandi), too bad others have learnt to reply in kind..

And just like Pak released footage of bombing indian military installations, chinese than released pic of your bloodied and tied up troops in kind.

Article claims Pakistan initiated the fire. Truthfully, who knows what the ground reality is, but Pakistan often opens fire on Indian troops in Poonch and other areas across LoC, so it doesn't surprise me.
There is no moral impasse here. Pakistan should "initiate" fire every single time. Hindustan has occupied our territory and terrorised our people. We are responding and should continue to do so at times and places of our choosing. India has abrogated and reneged on all relevant agreements of its own free will. India is in no position to be designating Pakistani fire as "unprovoked".

Judging from the news that's coming in now, sounds like the Chinese have done something far worst to the indians than what the american did to the Iraqis back in March 2003.

Yes as I reported last night, a Whole Indian company consisting of more than 200 troops was wiped out by the Chinese - yes wiped out. 20 Soldiers confirmation is far less than how many have died. An absolute massacre.

Thats because he was rescued the next moment and fallowed by this action lol

EZWLTGJU0AE2k7O

Is a thief going to announce he robed 100 million from a bank? No right? China is quite because they killed many many many Indian soldiers and are the aggressors and right so. :enjoy:

Haha ..one has to be an idiot of the highest order to believe two three hundred men engaged in hand to hand combat and one side suffered 20+ dead and injured and the other side suffered zero casualties, so much so, not even an injury has been reported by the Chinese side..lol.
Sorry I don't understand at all why one side cannot be outclassed in hand to hand combat by another. Watch some of the old hooligan wars between football fans, particularly English vs Russians in France 10 yrs back. The English got trounced and the Russians dominated them with minimal cuts and scratches to their own. You don't understand how large scale brawls often pan out - it's hardly ever some "balanced fight". Mostly, a big brawl ends in one side completely dominating and claiming the battlefield. This isn't Bollywood where the director makes it look even for cinematic impact.

OSINT Sources are reporting Indian Airforce Western command (Next to border with Pakistan and LAC with China) have been put on their highest alert level.

They are shi.tting themselves as Pakistan's CJCSC , Army Chief , Air chief , Naval Chief all together visited DG ISI yesterday. They were not there for tea party trust me.

Back
Top Bottom