What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I have to admit GD is correct this time! I can almost feel his pain!! If indeed to go down -off 15K feet high cliff (OMG) - why not go down fighting?!?!!

Sir, I'll again repeat that this is basically a:

lack of interest (Modi isn't interested in a better India, all its policies are anti-Pakistan, anti-Muslims, he is wasting his energy trying to dig holes for Pakistan, eventually when he is short of energy he falls in the same hole himself) (True in many scenarios, one of them is Isolation of Pakistan and now everyone knows who is isolated lol)

lack of supervisions for Indian jawans from their officers (Officers ki is liye ghalti nahi hai unko high command se order e nahi hai, jawaan officer ko dekhta hai kay shayad koi order ho, officer bebas ho kay jawan ki halat ko dekhta hai kay isko mein kab tak chup rehnay ka kaho)

lack of direction (They've got no direction, why i'm saying this is because in their recent high classified meeting between Defense Minister, Chief of defense staff, COAS, and other high ranked personnel they discussed how they can cool China down, rather than making a plan or strategy to confront China so yeah they have accepted the loss and it wouldn't be wrong to say that they have laid their weapons in a very simple and basic manner because they have got no intention to take their lost land back)

Last edited:
Think about it: If you lost 20+ soldiers and a Colonel in hand to hand fight then imagine yourself fighting with Pakistan army with sniper and rifles and other artillery guns.

btw baat tou GD Bakshi ki theak hai yeh bandooken diwali per chalanay kay liye rakhi hain? kiyu nahi lartay bhai ap log? dartay ho? ya china kay kanray ho? nahi matlab itni khamoshi ki koi wajah honi chahiye na?:

As Abraham Lincoln once said " it's Better to remain silent and be thought a fool(ignorant in your case) than to speak and to remove all doubt " best applies to you.

63 Indian and Chinese soldiers did not club each other to death , most of them died because the rock they were fighting on, gave way and they fell into ravine below.

Had the cliff not given way, there would have been few injuries on both sides, as had happened in the past skirmishes.

Because at the end of the day, these soldiers are fighting with sticks and stones, how many injuries can you cause with those?

Chinese need to stop going to Arnab's show, he is an Indian troll and clown. I hope PLA drops a bomb on his studio soon.

He calls India "a superior nation" "civilized" vs "uncivilized" comparing PLA to "Gengis Khan" this guy is hilarious and so delusional. Cant wait for PLA to set the record straight. Pak Army needs to at the ready.

12:00-16:00 minute

Hey old buddy how are ya? Sorry I've been so occupied with business, my bad, miss you guys!
And this China-India conflict thing could be huge (hope not!), thought I should join the conversation.

Good to see you brother, nice to know you are well and busy. Yes hopefully don’t see conflict.
We miss you to man, the good old days. So drop by as often as you can.

Sir, I'll again repeat that this is basically a:

lack of interest (Modi isn't interested in a better India, all its policies are anti-Pakistan, anti-Muslims, he is wasting his energy trying to dig holes for Pakistan, eventually when he is short of energy he falls in the same hole himself) (True in many scenarios, one of them is Isolation of Pakistan and now everyone knows who is isolated lol)

lack of supervisions for Indian jawans from their officers (Officers ki is liye ghalti nahi hai unko high command se order e nahi hai, jawaan officer ko dekhta hai kay shayad koi order ho, officer bebas ho kay jawan ki halat ko dekhta hai kay isko mein kab tak chup rehnay ka kaho)

lack of direction (They've got no direction, why i'm saying this is because in their recent high classified meeting between Defense Minister, Chief of defense staff, COAS, and other high ranked personnel they discussed how they can cool China down, rather than making a plan or strategy to confront China so yeah they have accepted the loss and if wouldn't be wrong to say that they have laid their weapons in a very simple and basic manner because they have got no intention to take their lost land back)
Good points..

No wonder GD has got a PhD at the nick of the time! Having a designation of Dr is much better than that of a Major General given the circumstances in India now....

Chinese need to stop going to Arnab's show, he is an Indian troll and clown. I hope PLA drops a bomb on his studio soon.

16:00 minute
... and you need to stop posting links to his channel because...

veg diet can be good.. but look what they are feeding them ...

every body remembers this ?

The cult of modi chewed up Tej Bahadur and spit him out

Aranab turd Goswami is bragging about democracy , in case of Tej Bahadur , after modi had him removed from BSF for exposing corruption done by indian officers , he was going to run for elections against Modi on samajwadi party ticket but Indian supreme court denied him

As Abraham Lincoln once said " it's Better to remain silent and be thought a fool(ignorant in your case) than to speak and to remove all doubt " best applies to you.

63 Indian and Chinese soldiers did not club each other to death , most of them died because the rock they were fighting on, gave way and they fell into ravine below.

Had the cliff not given way, there would have been few injuries on both sides, as had happened in the past skirmishes.

Because at the end of the day, these soldiers are fighting with sticks and stones, how many injuries can you cause with those?
Source? Why is it that every Indian brings something new every time:o:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom