What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

In pictures, the trauma is clearly to the side of the head and blunt force. This is not them falling off a mountain or anything. It's precise and similar on all three personnel shown so far.

Zhe has been lost.

1.4 + 1.4 + 0.2 billion people of the region are searching for zher.

If you spot zher, call the National Emergency Helpline of India 112.

Zhe is a man of her words.

1. Ghar main ghuss kay marna has got a new definition.

2. Zher own words 'Kya Modi chup chaap bath jaye kia'

Even if you believe the Indian narrative for a moment, then can some Indian explain to me...if 20 Indian troops were killed and apparently Indians killed 43 Chinese troops in retaliation then how on earth did China take 34 Indian troops hostage o_O
You can’t understand the Indian number games....

For example, my brother once wanted to buy a house in the USA in 2014. It was owned by an Indian. Now, the Indian folk asked for a price, projected upward to that of 2016, in 2014! My brother got dumb founded for he failed to understand the math! And, he gave up....

Hence, Jinnah got Pak for the sub-continental Muslims...

I want people to see what a clown this Indian news anchor is, it reveals much about the Indian psyche and people who follow one of the leading news anchors in India.
what? by enriching him? there are snippets available on other youtube channels for the purpose of belittling/exposing him
How does a Colonel get himself killed?
by being stupid enough to think that raiding Chinese (inside China no-less) is same as raiding house of an unarmed Kashmiri in the valley. somebody should tell these here dumbos that Chinese are situation-aware and armed

Last edited:
You can’t understand the Indian number games....

For example, my brother once wanted to buy a house in the USA in 2014. It was owned by an Indian. Now, the Indian folk asked for a price, projected upward to that of 2016, in 2014! My brother got dumb founded for he failed to understand the math! And, he gave up....
Here is how India News media started with their 43 soldiers
https://www.altnews.in/india-china-...killed-media-outlets-and-journalists-mislead/

Source? Why is it that every Indian brings something new every time:o:

Because even though events happened last night, news is still trickling out from Indian sources, on what exactly happened and as there is no free press in China, Chinese members can give you nothing, other than their official party propaganda.

Because even though events happened last night, news is still trickling out from Indian sources, on what exactly happened and as there is no free press in China, Chinese members can give you nothing, other than their official party propaganda.

I dont think BBC is chinese propaganda lol and its all over all the world news

LOL India is the factory for propaganda. Most of its sources are based on some pathological liar Indians on twitter who create fake news to satisfy their fragile ego.

If Chinese still have Indians in captivity, then they might kill them all and increase the casualties even more if India doesn't draw back

Don't need that, its not like its very hard for China to kill indian soldiers.

And actually social media accounts from PLA released some cartoons, show China is not intend to deescalate the situation, instead they just want to escalate the situation, and assure the Chinese audience that they will win a shooting war.

To be honest, I am a bit confused this time, in the past, usually China will make a lot of announcements to media before they are going to start wars, but this time, the media in China is pretty much silent, rarely report any ongoing events to the media during the entire standoff, even this deadly encounter is rarely reported in China.

I guess that's the Xi's style with the newly grown military might of China, so maybe now China is a just like a hunt dog, when they approaching their target, they don't bark, they just remain silent and bite.

Not that I hope a war, but if that is the case then it will be a great show of China's military hardware, and defeat the west media hype about their military hardware.:enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom