What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

This is what @Dalit Is talking about.

I am a fair person and always want good for my Muslim brother (truly believer). If I make an advice, it is for the good of Pakistan. I can rather say nothing if I dont care with Pakistan. I am not here to get popular but to speak the truth and support Muslim unity and brotherhood. And for the advice. Just like a medicine, usually it taste bitter.

Dont beg. We will nuke your cities if the fighting starts. No mercy , no quarters given. Another century of humiliation starts now.
And they will not use their nukes on India as retaliation, you stupid indiot

Actually no, LOC is where artillery duels and snipping takes place, here even if 8 soldiers died they died in hand to hand combat.

Think about it: If you lost 20+ soldiers and a Colonel in hand to hand fight then imagine yourself fighting with Pakistan army with sniper and rifles and other artillery guns.

btw baat tou GD Bakshi ki theak hai yeh bandooken diwali per chalanay kay liye rakhi hain? kiyu nahi lartay bhai ap log? dartay ho? ya china kay kanray ho? nahi matlab itni khamoshi ki koi wajah honi chahiye na?:

This is getting ridiculous, both sides need to cut this bullshit out.

A fight between India and the PRC is exactly what the Westerners want.

I suspect its a runaway train both Beijing and Delhi have lost control over the hot heads in the trenches.
This is hardly front page news in the US or W.Europe.

I am a fair person and always want good for my Muslim brother (truly believer). If I make an advice, it is for the good of Pakistan. I can rather say nothing if I dont care with Pakistan. I am not here to get popular but to speak the truth and support Muslim unity and brotherhood. And for the advice. Just like a medicine, usually it taste bitter.

You only care about Modi's investment in Indonesia. You don't care about Kashmiris getting slaughtered at the hands of occupational Indian forces. You don't care one bit about Pakistan. Like a previous member said, you only care about your own interests which is fine by me.

At least have the guts to come forward and not pretend like you are a good friend of Pakistan. Every single post you have made in the past regarding India or Pakistan clearly shows your tilt towards India and Modi.

death's will be avenged. this wont go in vain.

meanwhile, China waiting for Indian's to avenge/respond!

2gv09c.jpg

no need to jump ... calm down. Its between India and china. We are very much capable to taking the bull by horns.
so far the news is casualties on both sides. We need more information before we conclude.

And yes, we are always with our army. Let the war begin if that is what chinese want.
No international media stating Chinese casualties but only indian media or some twitter states that both have casualties which is suspected (twitter accounts)

Why this is happening with India all of sudden. India must understand one thing, siding with the U.S. is not easy. There are repercussions. India always played soft and stayed neutral in the past. Since joining of U.S. block especially in the Asia Pacific, now India has to pay the price. The U.S. will never ever helps India in any military conflict with China, Pakistan, or any country in the region mark my words. They can just provide diplomatic support or virtual via media (propaganda machine). In fact, that was quite evident U.S. stayed neutral after the 27 Feb episode. It’s media lashes out India after the removal of article 270/35A.

India has completely lost a good opportunity of becoming a respectable regional power. Getting a permanent seat in the security council is now just a hoax for India. No one engages or supports such kind of a country that has conflicts, disputes, and problems with all its neighbors. Indian leadership is a coward, arrogant, and extremely hostile which is the major cause of concern for all of its friends, particularly in the west. Since India became a puppet/baby of the United States, India actively involved in terrorism and poking nose in Nepal, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Pakistan's internal matters. Probably believes that the U.S. will provide universal infinite support and backing but this is not the case. The The United States is a super-power and has global objectives. India is merely a puppet/player like Australia, Vietnam, Japan for the American establishment and in its game. In fact, Americans have already placed India on the task “containment of China”. U.S. will put India in its place when the time comes.

India must understand that Pakistan is a nuclear-power state. You can't bully Pakistan, China, Sri Lanka or even Nepal. Pakistan has vast resources and capability today to hit hard which India doesn't have any capability to sustain. Indians should understand that the CPEC is not just an infrastructure project. It's a strategical business route of China for its next 50 years of global projection.

Pakistani Establishment "successfully" convinced Chinese establishment. Pakistan in its limited resources and through mil-to-mil diplomacy conveys China about India’s DIRECT involvement in terror activities in Baluchistan and conspiracy against the CPEC. Chinese are GREEDY and very sensitive about their investments. They NEVER TOLERATE anyone if someone messing with their project(s) anywhere in the world. They don't care about whether India has 1.3M Army or it has 26, India has Agni Prithvi or whatever weapons they have, Chinese won't spare them if they truly believe that the Indians are destabilizing and sabotaging their strategic projects.

The day Chinese establishment realized, they're gearing up against India and trust me India is nowhere to challenge China in any field especially defence Spectrum. Even the United States avoids military confrontation with the dragon so India is just a - Rest in Peace if something happens.

For India
You can't bully your neighbors. No one accepts your hegemony in the region - Period! you reap what you sow...

Wait and watch, Afghan leadership slowly pushing themself away from you in upcoming months.... there is a reason... You are NOT what you guys think "Supa Shit Powa" No one gives a **** about you. Stay in your limits else ready to feel the heat. Your papa United States wont save you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom