What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Americans:
Go head India, my pawn. Just do it, have you seen how Americans incite Georgia to attack Russia. You have my back, just like how I backed Georgia.
BJP/RSS/Modi:
Go F yourself. We are not that stupid.
Americans:
You are.

Everyone is watching, no one will help India.

India hoped they can isolate Pakistan and China, instead they can't even control the only other Hindu nation, Nepal.

Right now China is setting up stage for Pakistani conquest of Kashmir. Attacks and seizure of territory are giving Pakistan the opportunity to take Siachen and alter the status quo.

We thank Chinese, you are great friends and allies. No one can separate us. We will dismember India and give freedom for people suffering under its yoke.

People keep quoting the global times editor but read his tweet carefully. He says China is not releasing numbers because they don't want to stoke public anger. Then he says it is goodwill by Beijing. Goodwill means what to the Indians?

Please read the tweet carefully before you start your RSS bhakt bullshit..

You are correct in your interpretation.....

There is no point you raising RSS. Please update your knowledge about RSS.

Is it confirmed?
IMG_20200616_201613.jpg

You mean - give away the mountain peaks?? may not happen.

Herez my predictions:
a) India will de-escalate, but will not capitulate.
b) India will massively invest in infrastructure around borders.
c) India will start building massive military industrial complex.
d) China has lost 5g market in India.
e) China will loose it's ability to invest in strategic sectors of India.
f) India will move closer to USA + Japan.
g) My hope - India cancel S-400 and purchase THAAD + F-35.
h) China will not be trusted in India again. China just recalled the 1962 war for Indians.

Of course - all these depend on India achieving 8% GDP growth rate. Economy is the most critical for India.
If you can do it, you won't stuck where you are now.

Yeah, that might be true but we have no narrative. Who was the aggressor? obviously it happened overnight and does that mean the Indians tried to attack the Chinese? or did the Chinese try and reclaim more of their lands and were met with Indian occupiers?

If we don't say any details, it allows Modi fans to convince themselves PLA lost 1000 and like 1989 protest fighting, in a few years they will say 1000x10^n where n increases positive integer per year. This is how we have taken all their shit for last 50 years. So we know how they move and how they act on this level so no number gives two benefits, keep them comfortable to imagine something so they don't need to come back for second serving and also whatever we say, they will decide to call lies and change as they suit anyway.

Back
Top Bottom