What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Last year a desperate Kashmiri in pulwama kills 40 indian soldiers after some days IAF came to hit Pakistan this year the Chinese have captured 60km of indian territory and killed 20 indians and some 34 are missing the question arises Where is modi? Where is Indian airforce?? 56 inch k chati?? Despite heavy casualties Indians are still pushing for peace does this mean Indians are peaceful or just cowards or are they admitting they cannot match the might of PLA ........ So much for superpower 2020

Eating chaat and serving his military chiefs chai in Delhi....

Indo-China WAR
Not happening. The situation might continue with Indian soldiers getting beaten/ injured/ killed from time to time. You guys will have to accept it as a new norm. In the process, you may also kill a few Chinese soldiers.. but I believe Indians will lose more. When governments don't stand up for armies, the soldiers lose morale.

This time, a strong worded statement was required from your government that used to criticize congress for not managing the northern border well.

LOL @ thus thus India... Pakistan say bezat huway... phir Nepal say ... aur ub China say... shabaa chutay chutay video clips bana kar apni awam ko ch***** banaoo ub hahahhahaha

20+ Soldiers dead, 36+ captured/missing, 130+ injured.

I don't believe the Indian account of attempting to negotiate with the Chinese unarmed... its either

1. Artillery barrage- we have all seen the videos/images of Chinese armor buildup along the LAC
2. Air strike- Same as above

This is a huge figure

upload_2020-6-16_12-26-57.png

Not happening. The situation might continue with Indian soldiers getting beaten/ injured/ killed from time to time. You guys will have to accept it as a new norm. In the process, you may also kill a few Chinese soldiers.. but I believe Indians will lose more. When governments don't stand up for armies, the soldiers lose morale.

This time, a strong worded statement was required from your government that used to criticize congress for not managing the northern border well.

Well at least one thing for sure "muh counter to China" gang in Washington will gonna have to rethink their strategy as usual and for Pakistan it should boost "their" morale

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom