What's new

10 Bangladeshi JMB terrorists may have entered India, says Bangladesh govt.

By building a dam.

By building roads and ports that will end dependence over Pakistan.

did it ever occur to you,why almost every country faced loss in Afghanistan.So many different nationalities people got killed.But why Afghan Taliban or Al Qaeda never target Pakistanis?

Please do some research before posting...Al Qaeda and the Afghan Taliban have done a lot of damage to Pakistan...It is true that the Mujahideen were created by the ISI in collaboration with CIA and Mossad only to fight the Soviets...

Attached is an image of US President Ronald Reagan with the Afghan Mujahideen leaders in 1983...

The following is a list of attacks in Pakistan by Al Qaeda:-
  • Failed Assassination attempt on Benazir Bhutto in 2007
  • Attack on the Danish Embassy in Islamabad in 2008
  • Marriott Hotel Bombing in Islamabad in 2008
The US Secretary of State has said that India sponsors Terrorism in Pakistan...Cant post the link here as I am new...So I uploaded a picture...

The Branch of the Taliban in Pakistan (TTP) has done many attacks in Pakistan notably in a school in which 148 people died mostly children...So please dont think for one second that these people are our friends and we are playing a double game as I know a couple of kids who died there...
Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-in_February_1983.jpg
Chuck Hagel.jpg

Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-in_February_1983.jpg
Chuck Hagel.jpg

By building a dam.

https://defence.pk/threads/india-is-out-to-damage-pakistan-water-interest-on-kabul-river.433622/

:lol:

By building roads and ports that will end dependence over Pakistan.

did it ever occur to you,why almost every country faced loss in Afghanistan.So many different nationalities people got killed.But why Afghan Taliban or Al Qaeda never target Pakistanis?

Don't worry that parliament will be used by Talibans and every Defence equipment you sell or gift will end up in Bara Market Peshawar. Things are not that simple as they appear, if building parliaments and dams would have brought peace in Afghanistan, USA has much more money that people can only dream of. As for Pakistan and Afghanistan don't worry we will take good care of our friends (not brothers).

Don't worry that parliament will be used by Talibans and every Defence equipment you sell or gift will end up in Bara Market Peshawar. Things are not that simple as they appear, if building parliaments and dams would have brought peace in Afghanistan, USA has much more money that people can only dream of. As for Pakistan and Afghanistan don't worry we will take good care of our friends (not brothers).

This is the attitude I hate most.Most Pakistanis are ardent supporter of Afghan Taliban,as it is their proxy.I don't know why they never protested when USA hired Pakistan to fight Al Qaeda and Afghan Taliban?Also,why Pakistan Government never comes clear on this?As peace process is gone,only way for Afghan Taliban to stay relevant is to wage open war against ANA.But that they can't hope to declare.I understand that Afghanistan and ANA is pain in the @$$ for Pakistan.But this time,it will not be easier to overthrow a government when Uncle SAM is around.And Iraq War showed,even if they withdrew,their is a fat chance of returning,if turmoil occurs.

Please do some research before posting...Al Qaeda and the Afghan Taliban have done a lot of damage to Pakistan...It is true that the Mujahideen were created by the ISI in collaboration with CIA and Mossad only to fight the Soviets...

Attached is an image of US President Ronald Reagan with the Afghan Mujahideen leaders in 1983...

The following is a list of attacks in Pakistan by Al Qaeda:-
  • Failed Assassination attempt on Benazir Bhutto in 2007
  • Attack on the Danish Embassy in Islamabad in 2008
  • Marriott Hotel Bombing in Islamabad in 2008
The US Secretary of State has said that India sponsors Terrorism in Pakistan...Cant post the link here as I am new...So I uploaded a picture...

The Branch of the Taliban in Pakistan (TTP) has done many attacks in Pakistan notably in a school in which 148 people died mostly children...So please dont think for one second that these people are our friends and we are playing a double game as I know a couple of kids who died there...View attachment 317402 View attachment 317403

View attachment 317402 View attachment 317403

Bro,we're talking about Taliban,not Mujahideen.I know more history than you can think of.You're trying to wrap Taliban with "Mujahideen" tag.But its taliban which wiped out Mujahideen leaderships and ranks in early 1990s.

And Afghan Taliban is causing damage to Pakistan??:lol::lol:

Their to leaders are residing in Pakistani safehouses,nearly 40-50 % of their ranks are filled with Pakistani nationals,They're given free hand to operate bases in and around Pakistan,World is openly accusing Pakistan for double game.Who are you kidding son?

And TTP is Bad terrorist,AT is good terrorist,as per your government.Thats why Pakistan was pushing their peace talk,isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom