What's new

10 Awe-inspiring Activities In Pakistan For Thrill Seekers

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10 Awe-inspiring Activities In Pakistan For Thrill Seekers

Awe-inspiring Activities In Pakistan For Thrill Seekers if you are bored out of your mind and probing for a bunch of regalement activities to jazz up your life? Endeavor skiing in the snow, rafting down the river and trekking up the hills in the billowing wind. You won’t have to go to Switzerland or Canada to do all these adrenaline rushing activities. It is all right here in Pakistan!

1. Scuba Diving and Snorkeling

If you are a fan of scuba diving, you have to go to Churna Island in Karachi. Plunge into the water and meet the exotic marine creatures. The underwater scenery will blow your mind!

2. Paragliding

Considered as one of the extreme sports, it is authentically quite safe and simple. Make yourself comfortable in the harness and soar through the empyrean like a bird. Relish the aerial views of mountains, valleys, lakes, and rivers. While it is best experienced in the northern areas of Pakistan over the mountain ranges, there are many gliding companies offering tours throughout the country.

3.Para Sailing

Para Sailing also known as Parascending, where a person is towed behind a boat while attached to a specially designed parachute,known as a parasail wing. The boat then drives off,carring the Parascender or wing and person into the Air. If boat is Powerfull enough, 2 to 3 people can Parasail behind it at the same time.
Pakistan over the mountain ranges, there are many Para Sailing companies offering tours throughout the country.

4. Jet Skiing

While jet skiing is superb in Karachi and Gwadar, not many people are aware that it is doable in other regions of Pakistan as well. You don’t need the sea, lakes will do fine too! Get on board and blast yourself across the water!
Khanpur Dam is best place for Jet Skiing and all other water sports.

5.Hang Gliding

Hang Gliding is air sport in which a pilot flies a light and non-motorized foot-launched aircraft called a hang glider. Most modern hang gliders are made of an aluminum or composite-framed fabric wing.Pilot usually control the aircraft by shifting body weight. The pilot wears a harness and is hung beneath a lifting wing by flexible straps.

6. White Water Rafting
Challenging and precarious, the extreme sports activity is not for the faint hearted. Rushing through the wild and roaring streams of the northern range, it is once in a lifetime experience.

7. Rock Climbing

It is a skill-based climbing activity that involves climbing down a steep rock, cliff or mountain. If it is something you would love to try out, then you will find many places in Pakistan that organize the trips.
Get your backpack ready and head out!

8. Skiing

Fortuitously, Pakistan has many niveous regions where you can ski to your heart’s desire. Malam Jabba, a hill station in the Karakoram mountain range, is one of the most popular ski resorts in Pakistan.

9.Camping Under The Starlit Skies

Doesn’t camping look frolic in the movies? You can camp too right in your country! Roast marshmallows, share frighteningly eerie stories and gaze at the galaxy. There are numerous local tour operators that organize camping trips in Pakistan.

10. Fishing

Thrilling yet calming, fishing is a placid activity perfect for people probing for quiet day by the shore. From Sindh to KPK, Pakistan is brimming with great fishing spots.

Fortuitously, Pakistan has many niveous regions where you can ski to your heart’s desire. Malam Jabba, a hill station in the Karakoram mountain range, is one of the most popular ski resorts in Pakistan.
PAF's Naltar station has emerged quite a world class Ski resort. CPEC is on the way to bring in land based speedy connectivity there too.

12772049_1145935892083108_3972289615585903893_o.jpg

12471852_1114202941923070_3562159044590017014_o.jpg

12471635_1112670148743016_874402600172361026_o.jpg

12493665_1112662375410460_6800560816904881335_o.jpg

1924019_1105825129427518_6096811367189989199_n.jpg

10384912_969827256360640_7084233366145904528_n.jpg

@Armstrong are there any thrill seeking activities which are unique to Pakistan?

I'll admit, I was underwhelmed by the article's choices:(. I can do all of these at home (and have - all of them except fishing), so that's not an incentive to plan a trip to Pakistan. Are there any activities which are unique to the region and Pakistan in particular?

Rafting
DSC_0731.jpg

Rock climbing
Lyngen%202011%20(13).jpg

Snorkeling
swimming-with-orcas-7-opplevelser-no.jpg

Fishing
files.php

Hang gliding
Hang_gliding.jpg

All in West Sweden, Best Sweden.

There's just no incentive to go to Pakistan when I can do them at home:cry:. Help me find an excuse to plan a trip to Pakistan, please:angel:. It's a really beautiful nation with great food, almost enough reason to plan a trip, but I need more reasons then getting fat:D.

@Armstrong are there any thrill seeking activities which are unique to Pakistan?

I'll admit, I was underwhelmed by the article's choices:(. I can do all of these at home (and have - all of them except fishing), so that's not an incentive to plan a trip to Pakistan. Are there any activities which are unique to the region and Pakistan in particular?

Rafting
DSC_0731.jpg

Rock climbing
Lyngen%202011%20(13).jpg

Snorkeling

Fishing
files.php

Hang gliding
Hang_gliding.jpg

There's just no incentive to go to Pakistan when I can do them at home:cry:. Help me find an excuse to plan a trip to Pakistan, please:angel:. It's a really beautiful nation with great food, almost enough reason to plan a trip, but I need more reasons then getting fat:D.

Take a trip to Concordia. It is called throne room of mountain gods. There is nothing like it in the world. Imagine standing with four 8000 meters peaks staring down at you. We are not talking puny hillocks of Sweden here :p:

It's not for the faint hearted. Journey will take its toll. Not all make it to the end.

Rafting
DSC_0731.jpg

Rock climbing
Lyngen%202011%20(13).jpg

Snorkeling

Fishing
files.php

Hang gliding
Hang_gliding.jpg

What greater reason do you need except that I - yes...the Great I - belong to Pakistan ! :smokin:

That it would soon be the seat of power of my Galactic Empire and you can be my purple headed apprentice Darth Freyja ! :azn:

No wait....scratch that last we want the Sith to be feared not chuckled at....heck Master Yoda used to get made fun of all his 900 years for looking like a shorter version of the Grinch...so no...dye your hair to a matte black and then you can be my apprentice ! :unsure:

There's just no incentive to go to Pakistan when I can do them at home:cry:. Help me find an excuse to plan a trip to Pakistan, please:angel:
why don't you come visit and we can get @Armstrong to try that horse shoe piercing he offered you :rofl:

Last edited:

Rafting
DSC_0731.jpg

Rock climbing
Lyngen%202011%20(13).jpg

Snorkeling

Fishing
files.php

Hang gliding
Hang_gliding.jpg

Come here and discover civilizations/architecture/music (unique to Pakistan) and of course people......thanks.

Start experiencing Pakistan from my favorite one........:-)

Amazing base jumping footage from the Great Trango Tower in the Karakorum, Pakistan.

Taming the Lion, trailer on extreme Kayaking in Northern Pakistan.

Take a trip to Concordia. It is called throne room of mountain gods. There is nothing like it in the world. Imagine standing with four 8000 meters peaks staring down at you. We are not talking puny hillocks of Sweden here :p:

It's not for the faint hearted. Journey will take its toll. Not all make it to the end.

These Europeans think that their alps are THE mountains. Silly buggers. Just to be among the mountains of Pakistan would be the life time achievement for most around the world.

9767188.jpg
Baltoro_glacier_from_air.jpg
SKI_Concordia1.jpg

Snow desert in northern Pakistan

Concordia

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom