What's new

10,000 Kalashnikovs expected to arrive in Kabul from Russia next month

Sher Malang

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
The Russian Federation has promised 10,000 Kalashnikovs AK-47 to Kabul for supporting Afghan forces in their fight against terrorism.
Fazal Hadi Muslimyar, speaker of Meshrano Jirga (Upper House of the Parliament) has said that the weapons are expected to arrive in Kabul in next 20 days.

“Luckily, I would say Russia’s eagerness towards Afghanistan was higher than before. 10,000 Kalashnikovs have been approved which would be handed over to the interior ministry after arriving in Kabul in next 20 days,” Muslimyar told Radio Free Europe (Azadi Radio).

He said that Russian officials have rejected rumors of directly fighting Daesh in Afghanistan, adding that they will extend assistance to Afghan government for eliminating any opponent armed group.

Moscow has assured of staying with Kabul in its fight against terrorism which not only threatens Afghanistan but the entire region.

Kabul is in contact with Moscow for receiving more weapons and gunship helicopters.

what a pleasure news is it that the ancient friends meet once again in afghanistan. now west should to go from afghanistan

Original Russian made AKs .... wow price gona take real dip in local market ..... plz uncle Russia send the consignment urgently we are eagerly waiting ....

The Russian Federation has promised 10,000 Kalashnikovs AK-47 to Kabul for supporting Afghan forces in their fight against terrorism.
Fazal Hadi Muslimyar, speaker of Meshrano Jirga (Upper House of the Parliament) has said that the weapons are expected to arrive in Kabul in next 20 days.

“Luckily, I would say Russia’s eagerness towards Afghanistan was higher than before. 10,000 Kalashnikovs have been approved which would be handed over to the interior ministry after arriving in Kabul in next 20 days,” Muslimyar told Radio Free Europe (Azadi Radio).

He said that Russian officials have rejected rumors of directly fighting Daesh in Afghanistan, adding that they will extend assistance to Afghan government for eliminating any opponent armed group.

Moscow has assured of staying with Kabul in its fight against terrorism which not only threatens Afghanistan but the entire region.

Kabul is in contact with Moscow for receiving more weapons and gunship helicopters.

This will make a difference in fighting the Taliban?

Not significant but it does make some difference when most of it will be used to arm APL (Afghan local police) against Taliban.

hey man what can I say I guess, a million AK-47s may just solve the problem. Firepower is the solution to most problems [respectfully sarcastic]

It will bring sudden change Talibans run for life after seeing Ak in Afghan forces hands, Soo with in month time Taliban will surrender. What do you think it is joke
With 200 times more moderen weapons what Afhan forces are doing. nothing then what the hell Ak from Russia solve your problems.

It will bring sudden change Talibans run for life after seeing Ak in Afghan forces hands, Soo with in month time Taliban will surrender. What do you think it is joke
With 200 times more moderen weapons what Afhan forces are doing. nothing then what the hell Ak from Russia solve your problems.

Haaaiiiinnnn..... who told you all that?

hey man what can I say I guess, a million AK-47s may just solve the problem. Firepower is the solution to most problems [respectfully sarcastic]

Well sarcasm apart, ALP with a size of 30,000+ really need to be equiped with these new AKs; ALP has proven to be a lethal force against all local insurgents.

@Sher Malang mullah mansoor killed?

Bhai bura mat manna I only know he was injured and has been taken to some unknown hospital in Pakistan so you should have the info what's going with him in the I.C.U.

Well sarcasm apart, ALP with a size of 30,000+ really need to be equiped with these new AKs; ALP has proven to be a lethal force against all local insurgents.

Bhai bura mat manna I only know he was injured and has been taken to some unknown hospital in Pakistan so you should have the info what's going with him in the I.C.U.
na bhai main bura nhi manata . i wish he he die and every tali pork also

Back
Top Bottom