What's new

1 soldier killed, 8 injured in suspected IED blast along LoC in Poonch district

Harassments beatings are daily a occurance

I’m so sorry to hear. our Kashmiris brothers and sisters suffering hands of these Indians animals.

Over the years I followed extremely painful cries of our sisters and mothers rapes in Kashmir. I hope Allah gives them patience in this life reward them in the next

I was small boy effected me badly. Our imams emotional dua everyday for sisters and mothers. Was it true rapes were common and regular? BasTard inDians

Salam Qamar

I’m so sorry to hear. our Kashmiris brothers and sisters suffering hands of these Indians animals.

Over the years I followed extremely painful cries of our sisters and mothers rapes in Kashmir. I hope Allah gives them patience in this life reward them in the next

I was small boy effected me badly. Our imams emotional dua everyday for sisters and mothers. Was it true rapes were common and regular? BasTard inDians

Salam Qamar

Walaikumsalaam Qamar

Ameen

You can google thousands of rape cases by Indian occupying army in Kashmir

As per that multiple ID rat nobody died and Indian army denied anybody dying in this incident

Then who is this Balabatti guy @Windjammer

The jawan who succumbed to his injuries has been identified as Naik Shreeshailappa Balabatti, 34, resident of district Bagalkot, Karnataka. He joined the army in 2005. He is survived by his wife Geetha.

http://www.kashmirtimes.com/newsdet.aspx?q=90982

Back
Top Bottom