What's new

1 Billion Rs. bounty on Musharraf's head

Bugti family collect the whole Sui royalty every year, which is billions of rupees. Money is no problem,that's why they are so powerful. But now many of family member hiding in Afghanistan. According to Pakistani media report , Balash live next to Karzai house and under protection of Indian govt. Is same guy who control armed struggle inside Baluchistan..

LETTER TO EDITOR
October 11th, 2010

Wanted Head or Dead

Talal Bugti has made a fabulous offer of Rupees One Billion and 1000 acres of agri-land to one presenting him with Musharraf’s head on a platter. Too tempting an offer for any one to resist, especially in these hard days of high inflation!

My first concern is that if Musharraf doesn’t return to Pakistan how would the would be assassin avoid being apprehended by the UK police? Next, even if he could evade them how would he transport the head to Pakistan?

My final concern is that Bhutto was hanged for annotating an otherwise non-serious looking remark “eliminate him” on Nawab Raza Qasuri’s file, how would Talal escape the noose for having made his intentions that public and that too in a press conference and live on TV ?! And -- if he is hanged who would pay the head money and transfer the land? I think, not worth taking the risk of pic king up the gauntlet.

Col. Riaz Jafri (Retd)

Any poll conducted on Musharraf's popularity - in this forum? Want to see how members rate him?

Personally I liked Musharraf, for he's different than most politicians you come across. Couple of days back watched his interview with NDTV and I'm sure no other politician can match on his thought clarity. True, he committed mistakes but was decent enough to acknowledge them and looking forward to go on.

Is Pakistan looking for a 2nd innings from him.

Any poll conducted on Musharraf's popularity - in this forum? Want to see how members rate him?
Go on with the poll. BTW, a poll by online community doesn't necessarily reflects the ground situation. There are very few Pakistani's online. The results can be biased.
Personally I liked Musharraf, for he's different than most politicians you come across. Couple of days back watched his interview with NDTV and I'm sure no other politician can match on his thought clarity. True, he committed mistakes but was decent enough to acknowledge them and looking forward to go on.
Correction: he was not the politician when he took charge of the country. He was a paid soldier whose primary task was to defend the country, not rule it.
Is Pakistan looking for a 2nd innings from him.
I am fed up with the same faces coming back and forth. We need new leadership with skills, vision, and character. This guy seems to lack this stuff.

Last edited:
This Terrorist Mind would be ******* behind bars for saying this, If we had ''Azaad'' Adliya Instead of ''Anaad'' Adliya.

Please tune into Samaa TV . One Shah Zain Bugti son that bugti who has put head money on Musharraf is clearly saying his party has asked Zardari and Gilani to hang Musharraf. He said the govt failed to do so therefore Bugtis have put head money on Musharraf.

The moron is also saying that anyone who cut head of Musharraf and bring it to them, he will be given asylum by Bugti family.

Look at the background he is sitting with a heavy weapon on one side just like militants of al-qaeda and Taliban.

paid agents......not much else.

eye should be kept on them, but killing them will cause more problems.

Bramdagh Bugti should be nabbed, and images of him being blind-folded and behind bars would be good to humiliate the morale of the enemies

Leave Mush, just take Talal's claim for a minute

first has he got that much money?

If not and he wants to give piece of land then does Talal owns that much worth of Land? (even when their are other sons of Akber Bughti and claimants of land).

If yes then who the hell will protect that land from other sardars? (some of who love to grab others' land.)

If the supposed assassin(winner of Land) is Punjabi or Muhajir or even Pathan or Sindhi will Talal guarantee his life in Baluchistan?(from BLA,BRA etc or others)

Will Talal protect the supposed killer from prosecution which he may face? (by Army-FC-Police....etc).

This bounty/reward claim itself is $hit.:sick:

I am not justifying Mush's murder just analyzing Talal's claim,I have nothing against Mush.

Last edited:
This guy is freaking crazy. His dad was A$$ he deserve what Mushraf did to him. Simple!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom