What's new

1 Billion Rs. bounty on Musharraf's head

Musharraf should announce 20 billion dollars bounty on Tala Bugti's head and after the job is done, pay the assassin 20 billion Zimbabwe dollars. (1.58 US$)

If someone wants to get someone killed in pakistan, can he openly put up ads in papers ?? is this alowed ?? if not then why didnt police arrest that guy ?

If someone wants to get someone killed in pakistan, can he openly put up ads in papers ?? is this alowed ?? if not then why didnt police arrest that guy ?

Come on dude, stop pretending like you're surprised :D

How can BLA groupies announce bounty on any Pakistani Citizen?

Arent these groupies militants ?

You mean by Indian standards Flood relief adds are equal to putting adds for killing someone :what:

How can BLA groupies announce bounty on any Pakistani Citizen?

Arent these groupies militants ?

aren't BLA declared terrorist organisation already?
let them announce whatever bounty they do...... I wonder why the government ministers even keep sitting with them

Crush them in one go and let them be part of history

Musharaf entering Pakistani politics had just added an another dimension to the entire thing

Despite the fact that he can not win majority, his coming has sent many shyty politicians sleepless as they know their votes will be divided

Having grown up around these feudals, they have a knack for filmi threats and actions. The Baloch ones especially like to enjoy life to the max but complain of lack of development in Balochistan. This money could be better used in Balochistan and some of the guys can make a real difference by being better people.

Big mouth has surely caused much harm over the years, they should remember what has happened before by starting such enmities.

aren't BLA declared terrorist organisation already?
let them announce whatever bounty they do...... I wonder why the government ministers even keep sitting with them

Crush them in one go and let them be part of history

Yaar this bounty is announced by Talal bugti the head of JWP. They aren't a part of BLA nad denounce themselves of BLA and it's activities. They also against any so called freedom movement in Balochistan province(at least this is what they proclaim).

So they aren't part of BLA and this bounty isn't announce by BLA.
:rolleyes:

You mean by Indian standards Flood relief adds are equal to putting adds for killing someone :what:

you might want to say something to your Pakistani member with similar say on these your so called 'flood relief ads' ?? :D

And they say we do not have Democrazy and free press in Pakistan where else but only in Pakistan people are allowed to take out adds in National newspaper for a hit, and the reward is giving land in Pakistan.

Question to you civilized people can any of your democracy competes with ours i bet Not.

Yaar this bounty is announced by Talal bugti the head of JWP. They aren't a part of BLA nad denounce themselves of BLA and it's activities. They also against any so called freedom movement in Balochistan province(at least this is what they proclaim).

So they aren't part of BLA and this bounty isn't announce by BLA.
:rolleyes:

But his father was accused to be the leader of BLA :rolleyes:
True or false i don't know

So after his death who would be successor of his father? :lol:

Just wondering, afterall this is all hypothetical opinion

Come on dude, stop pretending like you're surprised :D

I am actually surprised...not the fact that this group kept the bounyy, but that no action or report of it against the group.

Last edited:
I am actually surprised...not the fact that this group kept the bouny, but that no action or report of it against the group.

Nowadays the laws of Pakistan is adjusting to reflect a more realistic state of affairs. I think Mush should seriously fake his own death and make some serious $$$$ ...Then he should emerge just before the next election. Epic win !

Nowadays the laws of Pakistan is adjusting to reflect a more realistic state of affairs. I think Mush should seriously fake his own death and make some serious $$$$ ...Then he should emerge just before the next election. Epic win !

:partay: heheheh good one.

But his father was accused to be the leader of BLA :rolleyes:
True or false i don't know

So after his death who would be successor of his father? :lol:

Just wondering, afterall this is all hypothetical opinion

Actually the grandson of Akbar Bugti Brahmadagh became the head of BLA after his grandfather's death. On the contrary JWP and Talal Bugti deny that Akbar Bugti was the head of a so called freedom movement in Balochistan and say that Akbar bugti was only struggling for the rights of Balochs on minerals and their resources not for supposed separation from Pakistan. It was Musharraf who killed Bugti due to his personal animosity for Akbar Bugti. This is what Talal bugti and his JWP claim.

Anyways both are separate groups. BLA is a terrorist organization and JWP is a political party who wants to solve the problems of Balochistan province in the circle of Pakistani constitution. This is what the apparent situation is.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom