What's new

1 Billion Rs. bounty on Musharraf's head

Musharaff is a former president & protecting him is the responsibility of the state, if anti Musharraf party doesn't like it then they better learn to deal with it as that's the way a state provides security to all those people who once hold the charge of the state, and if some one is openly threatening to kill some one who is under the protection of the state then that person should be penalized at once.

The children of Gilani were flown from Multan on PIA Boeing exclusively. govt. of Pakistan paid for it.
A.Julie was told by non other than Gilani that his siblings wish to have photograph with her.
This is not the first time, his siblings living had been flown exclusively, it has happened before and i know one and it was in Switzerland, while he was attending Davos conference on behalf of Shaukat Aziz. One of his son was flew in by PIA Boeing from UK.

Mis-use of authority and corruption of his siblings is quite vast... they can call any business man in Pakistan for any thing they like to have.
Ranging from mobile phones to cars.
In return they authorize the secretary level officers to clear the bills of co-operative businessman.

I have the honor to run into some of his siblings via a similar businessman friend.. and witnessed their approach..... new Doltiay calling govt. officers......... introducing them self as Gilani first..... like my name is bond... james bond.
They treat state officials like their personal servants... in my presence they called secretary level official and demanding him to send someone to some foreign embassy for their visa and next phone call to another secretary to secure a 3 digit number for a car which was gifted to them by some business man....
It was a brief but quite amusing sitting with them.
i believe Gilani is no different himself, pressing boobs of Sherin Rehman, who was got fired perhaps some one didn't liked her in the company of Gilani. ;)

Actually no one has verified if Bugti checking account balance is a billion rupees, so he can write a check for the bounty. Bogus, empty threats for his dead father who never paid his utility bills is BS. The dead bugti never paid electric bills for their fort and threatened the officers of the electric companies with death threats. These thugs need no sympathy. Though I am not a Mushraf fan either but Mush did open up the media, spent money on higher education, gave Rs. 25 billion for Karachi's master plan. Lets list what Bugti's have done for their area? nothing.

Musharaff is a former president & protecting him is the responsibility of the state, if anti Musharraf party doesn't like it then they better learn to deal with it as that's the way a state provides security to all those people who once hold the charge of the state, and if some one is openly threatening to kill some one who is under the protection of the state then that person should be penalized at once.

I woldn't trust too much in anti Pakistan state which has declared Bugti as shaheed and comprise of ministers who are known criminals.
A state which can do any thing for few thousand USD.

In my honest opinion Musharraf should stay away from this ****** setup and refrain from returning to Pakistan.
Without army protection he should not move in Pakistan.
Many foreign states having connections with TTP does not want him alive, in other words cannot afford to have living evidence of their black deeds.
On a side note if Army want to hunt large number of TTP elements than Musharraf could be good bait.

These people want Pakistan to be ruled by likes of Ghaddari and Bugtis..even their name is disgusting now!

Bugtis are always anti Army and anti FC,,,it not just Musharraf ,its the Army. Bugti family killed many Pak army officers in Quetta. They had about 77 militant camps in Baluchistan. During Mushi era in single day they shoot 450 rockets on Sui plant.

And they say we do not have Democrazy and free press in Pakistan where else but only in Pakistan people are allowed to take out adds in National newspaper for a hit, and the reward is giving land in Pakistan.

Question to you civilized people can any of your democracy competes with ours i bet Not.

oh of course not. Pakistan is the freest country in the world, much to our peril

From where and how would he pay 1 Billion Rs. ?

The GOP should tax those bugtii weirdos..how could they accumulate this much wealth while according to their own claims their province is the poorest in Pakistan...Now we know where all the development funds for Baluchistan were going.

Dont worry Musharaf will not come back. He will not be able to move without Army protection which I dont think army is willing to do.

Do you think Pakistani masses will allow that junk head in. No chance!!! He can shout in Manchester and NDTV as much as he wishes.

There are some lunatics still supporting him. Infect his support is increasing. Personally, I have nothing against his coming back to country and participating in general elections. I think this is good for we shall know how popular he actually is.

But the question remains: would he get away with his wrong doings of past or not?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom