What's new

1 Army Jawan Killed at LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually when you aren't going to quit this forum thanks to the old obsession. It is useless to complain and whine. Adjust to it. Live with it. :)

Sure, no worries.. When all Pakistanis can adjust to live with Zardari, what's one windjammer here and there :D

Sure, no worries.. When all Pakistanis can adjust to live with Zardari, what's one windjammer here and there :D

Fine. You need to keep telling this to yourself. You tend to forget it again and again. ;)

Who works for a bribe? ;) The Kashmiri CM

I am a Muslim and I am an Indian, and I see no distinction between the two. I don't know why should I fear the nuclear deal. It is a deal between two countries which, I hope, will become two equals in the future. The enemies of Indian Muslims are not America or deals like these. The enemies are the same as the enemies of all those who are poor—poverty, hunger, lack of development and the absence of a voice....”
- Omar Abdullah, 22 July 2008, Lok Sabha.[14]

He is good friends with Rahul Gandhi they are very close :azn:

CM-Rahul-Gandhi-at-Sonamarg-4-3.jpg

If India has any guts, it would not allow this attack to go unpunished. As this shot was fired from the Pakistani side, so India should held Pakistan responsible. But India is such a wuss, so expect more Indian soldier get shot down by someone from the Pakistani side. If someone shot an Israeli soldier, I don't think they would worry about who exactly is the shooter. They would hold the political entity where the bullet come from responsible.

So India must show that it can defend itself before it gets respect from others.

If India has any guts, it would not allow this attack to go unpunished. As this shot was fired from the Pakistani side, so India should held Pakistan responsible. But India is such a wuss, so expect more Indian soldier get shot down by someone from the Pakistani side. If someone shot an Israeli soldier, I don't think they would worry about who exactly is the shooter. They would hold the political entity where the bullet come from responsible.

So India must show that it can defend itself before it gets respect from others.

Don't egg the Indians on for humiliation.

RIP dead soldier-

Its irony his name was Kumar- his name fellow took 3 Pakistani wickets cheaply-
Beware ashwins ishants of Indian Army-

Probably died in celebratory firing after the Cricket match. !!

This just shows who you really are and that is indeed a sign of below humanity to post these kinds of comments. Sometimes it is better to keep silence when one does not have any thing appropriate to post but again it is just who you really are and shall remain like that for your entire life. One can only imagine the next generation growing up around people like you. May your god bless you with some wisdom it does not cost anything.

Don't egg the Indians on for humiliation.

Fine dont worry i will not egg u pakistanis with humiliation by saying the beheading of 17 poor pakistani soilders by taliban

Fine dont worry i will not egg u pakistanis with humiliation by saying the beheading of 17 poor pakistani soilders by taliban

Pak soldiers kill all you terrorists. Whether they be from the Western border or the East. :wave:

RIP dead soldier-

Its irony his name was Kumar- his name fellow took 3 Pakistani wickets cheaply-
Beware ashwins ishants of Indian Army-

At the end they all lost ishant went mad after losing!!

Pak soldiers kill all you terrorists. Whether they be from the Western border or the East. :wave:

In that process save ur guys from being beheaded by somebody either from the Wastern border or East

RIP.

deaths in cross LOC firing (both sides) is like the killing of the Cop recently in protest against gang rape in Dehli one is in a fix wehther to mourn the death of the cop or support the protesters.

RIP.

deaths in cross LOC firing (both sides) is like the killing of the Cop recently in protest against gang rape in Dehli one is in a fix wehther to mourn the death of the cop or support the protesters.

Treat it as a war situation - These soldiers lose their lives for their country - One need to take a position whoever the fallen soldier(Pakistani or an Indian) is mourn for him and not point finger on the other. That is the minimum respect which should be shown instead of taking potshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom