What's new

1,000 Japanese lawmakers, businesspeople to visit Vietnam

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam

LDP Secretary General Toshihiro Nikai (Photo: VNA)

Tokyo (VNA) – Secretary General of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) of Japan Toshihiro Nikai said on December 24 that he will lead the largest-ever delegation to Vietnam for a friendly visit from January 11-14.

Addressing a press conference in Tokyo, Nikai said the delegation will comprise about 1,000 members, including representatives of economic organisations and businesses, nearly 20 LDP parliamentarians and 20 Japanese high school students.

During the stay, the delegation will meet Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and other Vietnamese leaders, during which both sides will specify issues in need of cooperation and those that Japan could offer support to Vietnam.

A number of exchange activities will be also held, including a tourism exchange seminar, a Japan – Vietnam investment promotion forum, and a seminar on promoting the development of Vietnamese human resources.

Nikai said the delegation will also present a Japanese lotus variety to Vietnam, with a hope that people-to-people exchange and bilateral ties will further grow.

Japan wants to welcome more Vietnamese people to the country, he said, adding that mutual visits will further boost bilateral ties./.

https://en-vietnamplus-vn.cdn.amppr...s-businesspeople-to-visit-vietnam/166043.amp#

Well, apparantly the post about hypersonics wasn't enough, and was only met with "not enough".

Most foreigners aren't used to Japanese work ethic. So then some Japanese managers might complain about wanting Japanese workrrs instead because of better work ethic. And then when foreign workers hear it, they cry racism.

Might it be genuine and fair expression of concern of worker abuse, or might it be more haggling. Sometimes when one side feels they have a little leverage, then it must mean that they should hold work hostage to haggle a little more benefit.

But must look tough in front of the Chicom trolls and act like them.

Kk, thx [/sarcasm]

Ok, sorry, I haven't heard about the deaths, thank you for posting. Here's a lenghty NHK article about it.
https://www.nhk.or.jp/special/plus/articles/20190726/index.html

There are some black markets and low lifes that are unable to compete with the rest of the industry in Japan. Vietnamese people need to make note of the bad/loser ones and avoid them.

The Japanese work ethnic is not healthy. There is no work-life balance. Very little family time. Maximum should be 40 hours per week. 8 hours per day for 5 days.

In the future I want to see a 32 or 36 hour week. 8 or 9 hours per day for 4 days. More family time. Much better work-life balance. Companies are moving in this direction already.

The Japanese work ethnic is not healthy. There is no work-life balance. Very little family time. Maximum should be 40 hours per week. 8 hours per day for 5 days.

In the future I want to see a 32 or 36 hour week. 8 or 9 hours per day for 4 days. More family time. Much better work-life balance. Companies are moving in this direction already.

Too neo-liberal and too weak on economy. World competition doesn't go away. Japan has no energy sources. Without work, then now advance tech ether. Other countries with less work hours also have low work hours yet still have low birth rates despite "more time for family", like Italy.

There are still times of too much work. But a maximum of 40 hours a week is too low of a max cap. 32-36 hours a week as regular is too little.

Ants and grasshopper.

Too neo-liberal and too weak on economy. World competition doesn't go away. Japan has no energy sources. Without work, then now advance tech ether. Other countries with less work hours also have low work hours yet still have low birth rates despite "more time for family", like Italy.

There are still times of too much work. But a maximum of 40 hours a week is too low of a max cap. 32-36 hours a week as regular is too little.

Ants and grasshopper.

I’m not talking about low birth rates. I’m talking about enjoying time with the family and kids. Working as a slave all your life and having no family time is not a life, it’s misery and suffering.

People work to earn money so they have time to enjoy a better life with the family. It’s the balance between work and leisure.

Ants and grasshopper.
Jap boss was beaten up by 2 or 3 VN students in Ochinomya city due to scolding at them while those Vnese r enjoy drinking.:lol:

If JP wannahave more Friends, then they should stop scolding too much.

-------
The video is inside the link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.24...-viet-xong-vao-danh-tui-bui-c415a1104073.html

I’m not talking about low birth rates. I’m talking about enjoying time with the family and kids. Working as a slave all your life and having no family time is not a life, it’s misery and suffering.

People work to earn money so they have time to enjoy a better life with the family. It’s the balance between work and leisure.

Australia has lots of natural resources that it can export for money.

No work, no technology, means Japan is just another 100 million population country with GDP less than the UK. PRC wins.

しょうがない

Australia has lots of natural resources that it can export for money.

No work, no technology, means Japan is just another 100 million population country with GDP less than the UK. PRC wins.

しょうがない

Technology should make you work less, not more.

Technology should make you work less, not more.

Japan needs to stay on the cutting edge of technology. The PRC just launched 10 destroyers in 1 year. Along with Type 75 LHD. And carrier entering service.

Can't beat them in numbers.

Being the one that is developing the cutting edge will always mean long work hours. It will not end.

しょうがない。

Now it would be nice if Australia decided to just by Soryu subs off the shelf instead of trying to develop new French designs that'll take 30 years to finish 6 of them. The current Collins subs aren't much use..

:-)

Nice development

I like Japan however on a serious note, the Japanese business must stop their racism and mistreatments of Viet workers and interns as seen in many cases in Japan.

It's not racism. you and japanese are both non-whites/black/brown. same race.

Japan needs to stay on the cutting edge of technology. The PRC just launched 10 destroyers in 1 year. Along with Type 75 LHD. And carrier entering service.

Can't beat them in numbers.

Being the one that is developing the cutting edge will always mean long work hours. It will not end.

しょうがない。

Now it would be nice if Australia decided to just by Soryu subs off the shelf instead of trying to develop new French designs that'll take 30 years to finish 6 of them. The current Collins subs aren't much use..

:-)
Not a problem

Japan is still miles ahead in technology and quality. See cars made by Toyota, Nissan. I mean do you see any chinese cars in the US? Or Germany?

Apropos technology, it should make things cheaper. If Japan offers the Soryu at reasonable costs, let’s say Russia kilo submarines, I believe Vietnam navy would buy a squadron.

:tup:

Not a problem

Japan is still miles ahead in technology and quality. See cars made by Toyota, Nissan. I mean do you see any chinese cars in the US? Or Germany?

Apropos technology, it should make things cheaper. If Japan offers the Soryu at reasonable costs, let’s say Russia kilo submarines, I believe Vietnam navy would buy a squadron.
haha. cars==tech haha typical narrow minded and short-sighted vietnemses. how many US cars in Japan Does that mean US is lagging behind Japan?

Back
Top Bottom