What's new

1,000 feared dead in Turkey earthquake

It is sad to hear, my prayers goes to Turkey and its people.

Pakistan should immediately deployed transport planes (C-130) to search victims from the building and help them including good reliefs.

Assalam alaikum

it is a sad day, i m sure turks r doing everything i would like our country to participate in any kind of help

May Allah grant heaven to the dead and speedy rocovery of the injured ameen

TARIQ

Ina lialah he wa ina ilayhe rajeoon.

I am extremely sad to hear this.may Allah forgive the sins of dead and grant them jannah.and also may Allah give the families courage and patience to bear the loss of loved ones.Ameen

Pakistan followed suit with a cargo plane that brought medicine, tents, a team of medical doctors and paramedics to the earthquake zone on Monday, following a statement issued by the Pakistani Embassy to Turkey that Pakistan was “feeling the pain of [its] Turkish brothers and sisters affected by [the] massive earthquake in eastern Turkey” and therefore a plane would be sent immediately to help survivors. Turkish media noted that help from Iran and Bulgaria also reached Van before the country decided international help may not be necessary.

World awaits Turkish call for help, officials say thanks

This is not enough we need to do a lot more :(

whut... ?

such racist comment in this time!

there isn't Kurd or Turk here, there is ONE NATION! we stand together in times like theese and you come here and segregate!

He is indian and they suffer from a certain complex.

whut... ?

such racist comment in this time!

there isn't Kurd or Turk here, there is ONE NATION! we stand together in times like theese and you come here and segregate!

I have just gone by the news of thread where it says the area effected by earthquake is kurd area.

Quake toll rises to 264 in eastern Turkey

Updated at: 1504 PST, Monday, October 24, 2011
ISTANBUL: The death toll from a 7.2-magnitude earthquake that struck eastern Turkey rose to 264 Monday, Interior Minister Idris Naim Sahin said, according to television reports.

Earlier, deputy prime minister Besir Atalay put the toll from Sunday's quake at 239, with 1,300 people injured. (AFP)

May ALLAH grant every one heaven who have died and we are with our Brother of Turkey in this difficult period and every Muslims should come forward to help their brothers and Turkey also helped us a lot in 2005 earth quake

R.I.P the dead.

But it must be more horrific for the living and the survivors, to deal with destruction and death.
May they find strength and solace in these hard times.

Back
Top Bottom