What's new

Zulfiqar: Shamshir, Sher-e-Khuda

Ordinary people may have given the title to Khalid BIN wALID BCOZ wateve rhe did was after the death of Prophet Muhammad. Its importan tthat Prophet Muhammad give titles is countable not ordinary people. and Khalid bin walid killed alot of Muslims who said Ali should be Caliph not Abu Bakar according to Muhammads (PBUH). Khalid Bin Waleed died in his bed from disease, he didnt even get martyrdom. so pLEASE stop following every ordinary human being. just follow Prophets sayings.

Twelver,

Please be careful of how you articulate your opinions on revered historical and religious figures, even if you disagree with them, so that no one gets offended.

Obviously differences of opinion exist in faith, but we should be able to engage in discourse with civility and without causing offense.

Ordinary people may have given the title to Khalid BIN wALID BCOZ wateve rhe did was after the death of Prophet Muhammad. Its importan tthat Prophet Muhammad give titles is countable not ordinary people. and Khalid bin walid killed alot of Muslims who said Ali should be Caliph not Abu Bakar according to Muhammads (PBUH). Khalid Bin Waleed died in his bed from disease, he didnt even get martyrdom. so pLEASE stop following every ordinary human being. just follow Prophets sayings.

YOu'mistaken. There was no fight between any such group.

Hazrat Ali himself gava bayah to Hazrat Abu Bakr, Haz. Umar and Haz. Uthman. There was no war, or fight.

There were two major battles of Jamal and Siffin, but that was after the tragic assasination of H. Uthman ibn Affan. Many years after the death of H. Abu Bakr and H. Umar bin Khattab, so how could their supporters have fought Ali's supporters? The reason for the above two battles was the difference of opinion in how to punish the perpetrators of that ghastly crime. The sequence of events that started with the unjust killing of haz. Uthman in fact led to the tragic scenes played out on the battlefield of karbala.

As for being in bed at the time of death, even our Dearest Prophet died in his bed, not on the battlefield. How you can judge a person because they died in bed is strange, and quite immature, in fact ignorant.

As for appointing a successor, it is well accepted that the Prophet did not explicitly appoint any successor, because none was needed.

Islam as a religion had been perfected, and completed. There was no need for a divinely inspired leader any more. The matter was to be resolved by Ahl ul hall wal aqd, which they did. Some would equate that to a form of Democracy.

Now there is a Problem, I am getting Different Results from different sources, some say Hazrat Hamza got this title other say Hazrat Ali got this title. :undecided:

Go with the source that has a proper reference from a reputable Hadeeth book. Books of history, or written with a prejudiced bent should be read for information, but opinions should not be formulated upon them.

Dear brother ,

Khalid bin waleed, killed the followers of imam ali and his descendents, i think you need to check history again. it is in all books of any sect. so how can he be honored by such title. It is a pity that you dont have the knowledge. i can spread light on many other issues but this is not the forum. khalid bin waleed was a sinner and died on the death bed in pain, suffering for his own sins. he was a notorious criminal who killed syeds, and may he all his life burn in hell. if you want info that you can accept than contact me

as far as succesorship of rasool allah is concerned, you speak the language of umar, read you own books sahi bukhari, four days before rasool allah's death it was thursday and he called upon his companions and asked one of them for a paper and pen and told them he would write a guideline to follow islam after him. but umar came forward and said that rasool allah is ill and and is taking rubbish(inauzubillah) and some of umars companions followed him and hence people got into argument to which rasool allah got angry asked hazrat ali and one other person to carry him to another room, umar raised his voice to rasool allah and disobeyed what he said as he knew rasool allah would nominate hazrat ali after him ad their imam. please read your own book for knowledege and refrence. i have atleast 50 refrences of this event written in same words from sunnis alims books, even such an inccident happened at the time of suleh hudaibiya when umar raised his voice to rasool allah and disobeyed him then allah sent an ayat thru jabrail that those who will disobey rasool and raise their voice to him all their good deeds will be washed hence you can imagine umar all good deeds were washed long before he becam caliph.

Dear brother ,

Khalid bin waleed, killed the followers of imam ali and his descendents, i think you need to check history again. it is in all books of any sect. so how can he be honored by such title. It is a pity that you dont have the knowledge. i can spread light on many other issues but this is not the forum. khalid bin waleed was a sinner and died on the death bed in pain, suffering for his own sins. he was a notorious criminal who killed syeds, and may he all his life burn in hell. if you want info that you can accept than contact me
Sir! I guess the books u've been reading were infact spread among the Muslims as the holy books by the British MI6 so that they can create enmity and hatred among the Muslims and divide them within firqas...So that they will fight against each other on false things that never even happened..... The all Sahabas loved each other like brothers... Hazrat Khalid bin Walid Loved Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Ali loved him too....They were like brotherz....Plz don't get fooled/misguided by the evil brain laughing at us due to our limited resources and lack of Knowledge.....:smokin:

Please stop spreading lies about Original Zulfiqar. Zulfiqar was send from God through angel gibrail to Muhammad to give it to Ali. From Ali to Imam Hussain and like that it was transfered to all the 12th imams. After death of Imam Hassan Aksari the sword was taken by his son Imam Mahdi n he went into state of invisibility (occultation) and Zulfiqar is with Imam Mahdi (a.s) now. no other human can touch it and the picture u showed is a complete fake. its just a model not original Zulfiqar Nauzubillah. Please donot post such things n earn sins. Avoid blindness and search the reality. Thank You

1st of all u prove this sword was sent from skies

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Dear brother ,

KHALID BIN ALWALEED DESTROYED THE MAJOSI EMPIRE AND THEIR grandsons still feel the pain
give us some reliable ref. where khalid killed ali's followers and 1st of all describe who were ali's r-a followers

TARIQ

as far as succesorship of rasool allah is concerned, you speak the language of umar, read you own books sahi bukhari, four days before rasool allah's death it was thursday and he called upon his companions and asked one of them for a paper and pen and told them he would write a guideline to follow islam after him. but umar came forward and said that rasool allah is ill and and is taking rubbish(inauzubillah) and some of umars companions followed him and hence people got into argument to which rasool allah got angry asked hazrat ali and one other person to carry him to another room, umar raised his voice to rasool allah and disobeyed what he said as he knew rasool allah would nominate hazrat ali after him ad their imam. please read your own book for knowledege and refrence. i have atleast 50 refrences of this event written in same words from sunnis alims books, even such an inccident happened at the time of suleh hudaibiya when umar raised his voice to rasool allah and disobeyed him then allah sent an ayat thru jabrail that those who will disobey rasool and raise their voice to him all their good deeds will be washed hence you can imagine umar all good deeds were washed long before he becam caliph.

did the Prophet pbuh lived in a palace with many rooms?

u also said 4 days before death, then why the Prophet didnot write anything in other days?

we know about all the 50 or 100 sources that u quote over here

TARIQ

Absolutely disgraceful the way you have chosen to speak about Hazrat Khalid bin Al Waleed (RA) and Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddeeq (RA). They were both beloved Companions of Rasool-Allah (SAW). All Companions (RA) deserve our respect and admiration.

Khalid bin Al Waleed (RA) was given the title "Sword of Allah" (Saifullah) by the Prophet (SAW) himself. Hazrat Ali (RA) was given the title of Lion (Haider) and Hazrat Hamza (RA) was given the title of Lion of God and Lion of the Messenger (Assadullah and Assad-ur-Rasool, respectively).

Finally, on his deathbed, Khalid bin al Waleed (RA) complained to one of his companions that he did not wish to die on a bed, but rather become a Martyr on the battlefield. The reply he was given was that, by giving him the title of "Sword of Allah", Rasool-Allah (SAW) had guaranteed not only that Kahlid bin al Waleed would win every battle (which he did, the only general apart from Ghenghis Khan to have a perfect record) but also that he could never be killed by a non-Muslim because it would signify that Allah's sword had been broken (Nauzubillah). This is why he died on a bed rather than on a battlefield. You and I and anyone else here could only dream of such an honourable death.

I usually stay away from such subjects as my knowledge is very limited, and I am a sinner, but your post compelled me to reply. A very good friend of mine is Shia, and even he would strongly contend with you on your post.

I will end by saying this, if we only had people with half the character, courage and leadership abilities as the Companions Ali, Khalid, Hamza, Abu Bakr, Umar and so on (RA), we would not be anywere near the state we are today. In fact, if we even had men like those who came after the Companions, such as "Salahuddin" Yusuf ibn Ayyub (Salahuddin was a title meaning "Righteous of the Faith", not his name) or Suleman "al-Qanooni" (al-Qanooni, once again, is a title meaning the Lawful) and many more, we would be far better off.

Let's stop degrading these men and try to emulate them in our lives. I agree with you on one point, however, that the best man to try to emulate is Rasool-Allah (SAW) himself. Do this and then, InshAllah, Pakistan and Islam will touch new heights.

"Ki Mohammad Se Wafa Tune To Hum Tere Hain,
Ye Jahaan Cheez Ha Kya Loho-qalam Tere Hain"

Assalam alaikum

very well said brother jazak Allah

TARIQ

Khalid bin Waleed was a military genius who defeated the combined armies of Persians + Byzantines + Pagan Arabs again and again for Islam. Firaz and Yarmouk were strategic masterpieces especially Firaz with the classic pincer movement.

Battle of Firaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Yarmouk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Ayn al-Tamr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Ullais - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Assalam alaikum

Khalid r-a is the one who first began the onslaught of romans and persians so munafiqeen can't forget that and will cry till the day of judgement inshaAllah

i might add hamzah r-a had another title sayyed alshada'a after the uhud

TARIQ

did the Prophet pbuh lived in a palace with many rooms?

u also said 4 days before death, then why the Prophet didnot write anything in other days?

we know about all the 50 or 100 sources that u quote over here

TARIQ

I don't know how many Shia you have met but i know many and non of them take reference from Quran... they only mention of some books given to them by UK via khumaini.
When you met them you realize how much self halucinated they are.
Most of Iranis have totally wrong perceptions of the world out side in particular Muslim world.

I don't know how many Shia you have met but i know many and non of them take reference from Quran... they only mention of some books given to them by UK via khumaini.
When you met them you realize how much self halucinated they are.
Most of Iranis have totally wrong perceptions of the world out side in particular Muslim world.

Assalam alaikum

Brother i know many arab shia's, i can understand iranians don't understand quran but arab shias even can't understand

besides u know quran doesnot help their claims so they must rely on other refrences ( which r most of the time incorrect )
i hope i don't get banned for writing this

May Allah give us and them hidayah ameeen

TARIQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom